TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Myles Garret playing the race card...

This has me irrationally angry. No one on the field or the NFL which has the game mic’d up heard anything. None of Rudolph’s teammates heard anything or thought he was a racist. His lineman were surrounding them furious. Pouncey was kicking Garret in the head. But apparently as Garret tackled Rudolph he was called a “ stupid nAgger”. Gimme a break. Whoever told Myles to continue with this as his excuse after being reinstated is an idiot. Just admit you made a bonehead mistake in the heat of the moment you blew a fuse and it’ll never happen again. The end.

Thoughts?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

to be fair when they were initially entangled on the ground it could have happened there and unless garrett and/or rudolph were mic’ed then nobody other than those two would have heard it, teammates hadn’t arrived yet. that wouldn’t even be an issue to me his only defense needs to be he was only retaliating from rudolph’s actions that’s all that needs to be said
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-14-20 at 03:15 PM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

rudolph went after him regardless. rudolph should have gotten a game. not condoning Garrett using a helmet but Rudolph wanted to play tough guy.

combination lock
    combination lock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Total weak sauce. If that was really said, then Garret should have made a big deal about it on the spot! He should have been pleading with the other black players and the black coach on the Steelers as to what was said to him right then and there. That would have made it more believable. The fact that he was completely silent during the whole ordeal does not have me buying the accusation.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Everything is about race these days whether we want it to be or not because those who insist on pushing it give the rest of us no choice
    Last edited by Hman; 02-14-20 at 06:03 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares

We all
    Know what they are

TheMetsSuck

If I was Rudolph I’d sue him big time. I’m no lawyer but I remember his agent saying they were discussing the idea for the assault. Can you add defamation? If not, I’d come at him so hard in court for the assault and say it led to my demotion and career going down drain as I was concussed and likely have cte etc. Garret cheap shots him then smears his name 6 months later as an excuse for his actions. Laughable
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody cares

We all
    Know what they are
    just like we all know a pussy when we smell one. like you, pussy.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    If I was Rudolph I’d sue him big time. I’m no lawyer but I remember his agent saying they were discussing the idea for the assault. Can you add defamation? If not, I’d come at him so hard in court for the assault and say it led to my demotion and career going down drain as I was concussed and likely have cte etc. Garret cheap shots him then smears his name 6 months later as an excuse for his actions. Laughable
    maybe theres a reason hes not pursuing it more, the assault and the defamation. cant lie under oath about the potential use of n-word, even though noone around heard

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    to be fair when they were initially entangled on the ground it could have happened there and unless garrett and/or rudolph were mic’ed then nobody other than those two would have heard it, teammates hadn’t arrived yet. that wouldn’t even be an issue to me his only defense needs to be he was only retaliating from rudolph’s actions that’s all that needs to be said
    Just stop.

TheMetsSuck

Rudolph is not happy and rightfully so. Looks like he may take him to court now

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

yeah i lost a lot of respect for Garrett here. you can tell by watching the video it was just a stupid knee jerk reaction to him having Rudolph's helmet in his hand and Rudolph still coming after him..... miles knows its a terrible look for him so he cant be a man and own up to it. hes got to place the race card. this is not much far from what juicy smolay pulled from an ethics stand point

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Just admit you made a bonehead mistake in the heat of the moment you blew a fuse and it’ll never happen again. The end.

Thoughts?
    Garret was on some kind of HGH that made him snap, plain as day. He waited days to tell the world, yet his first reaction was to apologize profusely. Puh-leeze.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11636

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    not condoning Garrett using a helmet
    How big of you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol you never cease to amaze

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just keep voting democrats you goddamn clowns

Golden fleece

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    just keep voting democrats you goddamn clowns

RudyRuetigger

If I could trade USA citizens for Canadians....

I would trade d2bets, johngalt, greaser, and a poster to be named later for lakerboy

and hes a muslim but supports trump

all you really need to know

laker has own opinions, which is very beneficial to countries unlike the aforementioned posters who are basically c.um guzzlers

Golden fleece

Rudys drinkin like a champion today!!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    rudolph went after him regardless. rudolph should have gotten a game. not condoning Garrett using a helmet but Rudolph wanted to play tough guy.
    Garrett was laying on Top of him and refusing to get off. That's what started the whole thing.

He should of gone after him

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    If I could trade USA citizens for Canadians....

I would trade d2bets, johngalt, greaser, and a poster to be named later for lakerboy

and hes a muslim but supports trump

all you really need to know

laker has own opinions, which is very beneficial to countries unlike the aforementioned posters who are basically c.um guzzlers
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden fleece View Post

Rudys drinkin like a champion today!!

chaoz is the last poster to be named

would love to have lakerboy as a citizen and get rid of those 4 cukks

RudyRuetigger

to be honest i would give Afghanistan diggity for free

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230