vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Tennis: ATP Australian Open Final: BIG BET

I was already on Thiem +320 for a risk of 1 unit to win 3.20 units. One of the capper that i religiously follow is also on it, so I am adding another 1 unit at +290 to win 2.9 units.

So total Risk of 2 units to win 5.10 units on Thiem moneyline.

This is a 50-50 match and the dds are to good pass. Based on the experience and past and name, Joker deserves to be a slight favorite but current odd is insane.

Thiem has graduated to a mature player mentally and his game is strong. Djoker is a pushing wall but Thiem is too fast and has more power. Thiem has been playing great so far this Tournament. Djoker is playing good t0o but not his best. He hasn't been tested. Raonic and Federer were the name games but Raonic is a serve bot who routinely fails to go past QF in big events with the exception of wimbledon once in a while. Federer was broken and injured. This year's AO court is one of the slowest and it will help thiem.

I think Thiem wins his first slam today and goes will probably win French Open as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thiem could over power him

Tailing

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

I’m more excited about this match than the SB right now. Good times ahead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vivaporto

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

going to take thiem firs set +180 and in case the world is ending tonight thiem 3-0

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    going to take thiem firs set +180 and in case the world is ending tonight thiem 3-0
    on that first set too. I believe we will see thiem very active first set knowing that he doesnt have much in the tank and djokovic looking to grind him down. If they give me 2 to 1 if somehow thiem grabs first two. Im laying that juice.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

I’ll ride first set then as well.

Let’s get it!!

Emmanuel70
    Emmanuel70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Thiem for sure a player that guarantee's future in tennis, lots of great battles to watch from this guy.

But not yet for a Grand Major slam,especially here in AO, this hard court also favor Djokovic even slightly slower...

I agree that Thiem will be fav number 1 for Roland Garos!

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Double fault from Thiem after fighting back -- disappointing but can still claw back

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I’m more excited about this match than the SB right now. Good times ahead.
    i hear you.
    I am not sure how americans can get so hyped up about superbowl. There is no flow to the game as it get stopped all the time and the time spent on commercial is longer than the game. Half time show is the only thing that somewhat keeps me interested but i usually watch it next day on youtube.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thiem looks very strong