HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

My SUPERBOWL pick + EVENT ADVICE

PLEASE be aware the Superbowl is the GREATEST HUMAN TRAFFICKING EVENT IN THE US TODAY. If attending KEEP your eyes open & denounce any weirdness. Keep your own children in sight AT ALL TIMES; don't accept drinks from strangers.BE SAFE & GL.

PICK: 49ers. I think they win by a touchdown or +

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ex-trafficking
    Points Awarded:

Heltah Skeltah gave HurryUpAndDrink 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

You are such a nutcase!!! NO ONE is getting abducted near the Super Bowl

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    You are such a nutcase!!! NO ONE is getting abducted near the Super Bowl
    I wish your opinion mattered, as an animal killer you should be in jail or worse. Be glad you are alive and free despite being a disgusting mass of depraved proportions...

Is never too late for being a fat, lazy, uneducated scrub BUT... I think for you it is LOL.

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

I teared up watching the 1st video...

If you don't feel for victims of this crap all I can I say is you probably are subhuman and hell awaits you.

For FATFUCKSONLY69, hell is not a possibility, is a certain destination.

HurryUpAndDrink

Ohio Governor, John Kasich discusses the phenom

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

still drunk

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Good job Hurry! Love the content you posts. Keep up the good work brother

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I wish your opinion mattered, as an animal killer you should be in jail or worse. Be glad you are alive and free despite being a disgusting mass of depraved proportions...

Is never too late for being a fat, lazy, uneducated scrub BUT... I think for you it is LOL.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Good job Hurry! Love the content you posts. Keep up the good work brother

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Hurry, can you fight for 300 millions of animals slaughtered daily for food consumption?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Hurry, can you fight for 300 millions of animals slaughtered daily for food consumption?
    Not really, I can only focus on 2/3 big issues at the same time (I do 5 lol, secret societies, murders for hire, human trafficking, organ trafficking & pedophilia)... Of course if I get a report of disgusting torture, and crimes against nature I report it and share my 2 cents but I cant't focus on that. 1st off because I believe the vegan trend is propelled by the United Nations Agenda 2030 + connected to their carbon tax scam (climate change BS that cow farts are part of it) and also to weaken humans in general, extreme vegans mostly look weak, fragile and malnourished.

My friend Tony in Australia was vegan for years and recently converted back to meat, he's never felt better or healthier! His former vegan friends gang up on him, its embarrassing to watch their cult like behavior.

I think we humans are built for omnivore consumption, not vegan, but our methods in which we round up all these poor animals, feed them hormones & crap, and seclude them to a short life of torture with zero physical activity is outright disgusting... I agree with changing and denouncing these practices but against pushing veganism.

I've yet to see such a extreme fanatic cult like veganism has become, radical feminists (or radfems) are up there too... I avoid messing with this insanity. Also, modern day slavery and child rape seem more pressing to me, and it already involves the current subjects I focus on.

HurryUpAndDrink

One of my friends, Javier Portilla, who's a very nice guy and skilled DJ, already focuses on that... but he goes to extremes with veganism... I cant support that

I do share his love for animals but I think the solution is in the middle of the paradigm as usual

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Nearly everyone of those animals slaughtered was born for that purpose. If not for the purpose of food, that animal wouldn't even exist.

So what, again, would he be fighting for?

With all the issues with the meat, food , and animal husbandry industries, you decide to go there?

Sound like you are either patronizing or clowning Hurry, and that maybe you don't even realize it.

Stay Discnering Hurry and good luck this week!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

hurry, actually it is getting bad even in MT. many missing women from the rez about 80 miles from my hometown. a few were rescued in a massive bust by FBI and BP agents a month ago. they raided a few houses. i actually went to the gas station near me the other day and there was 4 spd, 2 border patrol, and 2 unmarked FBI vehicles surrounding one van. they arrested 3 dudes in connection with this. absolutely terrible
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

No corner is safe, Unde.

Gald to see you are alive and didn't get trafficked out of the Bahamas yourself.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Of course Hurryup doesnt know shit. NO ONE was kidnapped at all. But then again no one really thought that it would take place anyway

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No corner is safe, Unde.

Gald to see you are alive and didn't get trafficked out of the Bahamas yourself.

they wouldn't take me alive

HurryUpAndDrink

Of course Hurryup doesnt know shit. NO ONE was kidnapped at all. But then again no one really thought that it would take place anyway
    ignorant scumbag, no arrests doesnt mean there was no crime

penetrating hamburger has so much corn syrup running through his fat penetrate veins he can barely move his legs nowadays

HurryUpAndDrink

The FBI arrested a total of 169 people during an 11-day operation targeting human traffickers who flooded Atlanta with sex workers ahead of the Super Bowl.From Jan. 23 through Feb. 2, a coalition of federal, state, and local law enforcement busted 26 people they said were trafficking the forced sex workers. The FBI said it also arrested 34 people who tried to have sex with minors.The FBI arrested 94 people in a similar operation in Minneapolis during last year's game."[T]he operation’s goal was to raise awareness about sex trafficking by proactively addressing that threat during the Super Bowl and events leading up to the Super Bowl,” the FBI said in a statement. “Sex trafficking is not just a problem during large scale events, it is a 365-day-a-year problem in communities all across the country.”Nine of the victims recovered by authorities were ages 14 to 17. Nine adult victims were also rescued.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...fficking-sting

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Some conservative Midwest preacher is suing NFL. Claims Jaylo's provocative 1/2 time dancing put Christians at spiritual risk.
    Last edited by Biff41; 02-06-20 at 11:52 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Some conservative Midwest preacher is suing NFL. Claims Jaylo's provocative 1/2 time dancing put Christians at spiritual risk.
    That Baphomet adoring whore will burn in hell, not over being a prostitute for fame, but because of idolatry and performing in occult rituals

You may be brainwashed into thinking the devil doesnt exist, and yet, all these people, all these "celebrities" believe in it and celebrate it

The Super Bowl is supposed to be a "family event", I think is time parents use discernment and realize there is agenda to corrupt humans... period

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

hey hurry you need to sell your life story to a feature film

id watch it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    hey hurry you need to sell your life story to a feature film

id watch it
    It was already made. Called Simple Jack starring Tug Speedman.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    It was already made. Called Simple Jack starring Tug Speedman.
    i had to google

i never watched tropic thunder