All
    Pros

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Hide face. Show butthole on cam
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Hide face. Show butthole on cam
    Early nomination for post of the year!
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

TURO private rent a car is another good way to make money as a home business.. https://turo.com/us/en-us/car-rental

Buy or lease convertible cars near the beach, list them and rent them on TURO.. Keep them under manufactures warranty for maintenance and repairs.. Can make a pretty dime renting them out week to week..

I knew someone that was doing this and making good money every week with just his one new Jeep with a Soft top in my area.. Pays his rent..

You do need some capital and or good creditt to pull or start this off obviously!! If I was almost broke I would try this one in summer time for sure for starters!!!

He owned a new Rubicon Jeep Wrangler under warranty soft top.. He'd deliver the jeep car at the airport or where ever and get a ride back home after he dropped off the car. Usually week rentals with his Jeep..

HE MAKES MONEY FOR BASICALLY DOING NOTHING... This was a year ago when I caught on to this.. So not sure how it works out today..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these things you need a lot of cash to get going let me look for a backer here in Allentown

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most of these things you need a lot of cash to get going let me look for a backer here in Allentown
    Learn how to start saving in life JJ. As a Jew you should already know these things!!!

Never to old or wise to read this book below. ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME!!! It's a short book read with life learning saving lessons.. Maybe 100 pages long or so if I remember correctly, not a long read...

Can't make money if you don't have money in most cases.. Gotta always plan for the future and have a plan in life.. If not you are in trouble and will struggle later on.. Not fun working paycheck to paycheck when older!!!

Buy and read this book everyone looking in and you won't regret... It will get your mind going in the right direction for saving and for a secure future.

Can buy this book on Amazon for 5 bucks.. An investment you won't regret...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-10-20 at 10:17 PM.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    In another thread Rudy was asking if there are any sportsbetting youtubers. His question might have been more specific... I don't remember exactly. Anyway... I would think that that would be something you could do jj. Your videos are always entertaining. People on SBR know who you are so you would already have a decent base of people to start off with. I don't think picking winners really matters that much as long as you can get people to watch your videos. When you win... make sure everyone knows it! When you lose... either ignore it completely or make up some hilarious excuse. I would think this would be right up your alley. I don't know all the youtube rules when it comes to making videos... especially ones like this... but I think as long as you have a disclaimer that it's all for entertainment purposes only you would be okay. I think if anyone on SBR could pull off a channel like this it would be the one and only jjgold.
    Unless you’re a semi famous YouTuber with a million followers, Youtube is no longer a good place for decent cash flow. (Passive income? maybe)

Youtube has been steadily demonetizing hundreds of YouTube channels with new arbitrary rules that are designed to eventually make you quit. They have also changed the algorithms to favor corporate and celebrity channels. The good ole days of YouTube are fading away.
    Last edited by MarkMakers; 01-10-20 at 11:36 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Need to make some cash because I want to bet bigger

It sucks betting anywhere from one dollar to $10 a game the smaller amounts on big parlays
    you can sell life insurance and health insurance from your house if I am not mistaking

anybody know if it is easy to gain clients in life insurance?

First 123