BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    More power 2 yah man I don’t see how anyone could put up with the mental stress involved in gambling for a living.
    I think I need a break from it all & I’m not even entirely or close to broke yet but this last month for me has been real stressful & I know exactly why. I’ve been betting more often.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 12-24-19 at 11:44 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I think I need a break from it all & I’m not even entirely broke yet but this last month for me has been real stressful & I know exactly why. I’ve been betting more often.
    I give you lots of respect I couldn’t imagine trying to do it. I guess maybe if I was single with no kids I don’t know your situation but obviously is you lived off it for that long you know what your doing. A break is the best thing you can do. I withdrew my whole roll my brain just hurts.

BeatTheJerk

I give you lots of respect I couldn’t imagine trying to do it. I guess maybe if I was single with no kids I don’t know your situation but obviously is you lived off it for that long you know what your doing. A break is the best thing you can do. I withdrew my whole roll my brain just hurts.
    Divorced & have a 13 year old son who doesn’t live with me, pay child support. I’m 37 ... I appreciate your words/support.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Divorced & have a 13 year old son who doesn’t live with me, pay child support. I’m 37 ... I appreciate your words/support.
    Always bro, pm me anytime you wanna talk pal, about anything, straight shooter.
    Merry Christmas buddy.

BeatTheJerk

Merry Christmas buddy.
    Same here, Merry Christmas to & the fam !

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I just hope to top it all off you didn't walk in on your wife cheating......or is that why you are full tilt in the first place?
    There's a whole lot of reasons I'm on life tilt...the good thing is I'm not in jail so I'm about to go big in 2020 mlb only. I rage like a mother rooster_eater in mlb. Every other sport I suck donkey dick. I'll be back big time in 2020. Book that shit!

SteveKerrsJunk

One final word, get fukked refs and BYU! Cocksucking mothafuckin, dirty foul mouthed hypocrite preaching smelly ass blue looking wanking ass fudge packing rotten ass scoundrels! Oh yeah happy holidays all! Hug a loved one!

SteveKerrsJunk

Oh yeah and fukk you too fake ass Air Jordan. You ain't shit and made a joke of yourself wearing something only a legend should wear. You're a clown that won't even get drafted.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Merry Christmas buddy.
    LMFAO @ Straight Shooter. I'm sure the Joker would have a field day with you....punk! "I'm a straight shooter". Why don't you LIGHTEN UP a bit! And I'm the f**kin Joker numbnuts!

First ... 891011