allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Gambling rant/vent!

I’m so sick of losing 1st half bets thinking they will hit because I like a team to win the game. Plucking puts me in a tail spin every single time I lose. Lost St Mary’s last night 1st half, they come back and win the game and again tonight on Hawaii. These are the 2 that stand out right now because Hawaii losing the 1st half made me not trust them anymore to win so instead of taking them 2nd half my impulsive arse took a little breather and then once 2nd half started I opened live betting and took “odd” in the “odd or even” total prop. Un phucking believable!!! If I had just taken Hawaii for the game I would’ve hit regardless even if I got the latest worst closing number of 3.5. Now phucking SHYTMAS is coming and all major sports r about to take a break so I will probably bet whatever I can whether it be cricket or table tennis, who knows. I hate the holidays, they always throw a wrench in life not just from a gambling perspective. I hope everyone else has had a great weekend with their picks. I don’t respond to my threads because always some arsehole talking shyt and I don’t see a reason to entertain that. Good night sbr.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I’m so sick of losing 1st half bets thinking they will hit because I like a team to win the game

u have the answer in your first sentence dont' bet first halfs just bet the full game

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Don't worry, it'll get way waaayyyy worse.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mack been through it all

Listen to him

Cut amount of bets down

Less crazy outcomes

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sharps always looking for an Angle

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

I've noticed a lot of teams down at half time. Maybe do the reverse

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    I’m so sick of losing 1st half bets thinking they will hit because I like a team to win the game. Plucking puts me in a tail spin every single time I lose. Lost St Mary’s last night 1st half, they come back and win the game and again tonight on Hawaii. These are the 2 that stand out right now because Hawaii losing the 1st half made me not trust them anymore to win so instead of taking them 2nd half my impulsive arse took a little breather and then once 2nd half started I opened live betting and took “odd” in the “odd or even” total prop. Un phucking believable!!! If I had just taken Hawaii for the game I would’ve hit regardless even if I got the latest worst closing number of 3.5. Now phucking SHYTMAS is coming and all major sports r about to take a break so I will probably bet whatever I can whether it be cricket or table tennis, who knows. I hate the holidays, they always throw a wrench in life not just from a gambling perspective. I hope everyone else has had a great weekend with their picks. I don’t respond to my threads because always some arsehole talking shyt and I don’t see a reason to entertain that. Good night sbr.
    I hear you. I was HOT HOT HOT on 1st half bets until last week. EVERY SINGLE first half bet that I lost this last week WON the entire game. Hawaii was the last of my losses. ugh. Had Hawaii ML 1st half.... losing at halftime and won the game.