rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It’s no different then when the republicans wanted to impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob.
    wasn't for the BJ it was for admittedly lying under oath to the American people.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Ladies and gentlemen, Doug Collins has left the building.
    About 1:20

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Gotta admit, even I laughed at that.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
    wasn't for the BJ it was for admittedly lying under oath to the American people.
    Only President to commit crime on live T.V.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, Imagine if the Dems controlled the HOUSE, SENATE and PRESIDENCY.. GAME OVER!!!

We would have open borders, green new deals sucking tax dollars, free healthcare that would be OBAMACARE 2.0 disaster, economy would collapse and business owners would run to other Countries because the taxes and regulations went through the roof. Jobs would be scarce. More freebies then for the unemployed and homeless, more crime and rioting because Law Enforcement would have their hands tied and no support again. It would be like the end of the Obama Presidency like we saw but on steroids.

Say goodbye to America boys and girls as you know it.. Better learn Spanish then.

Heck all you have to do is look at the Democratic Liberal run big States now. Massive homeless and drug problems, crime ridden Sanctuary inner cities and State economic disasters from over spending.. I know I live in one now.
    Dire America. I still have hope for The USA, after MAGA, I mean, how bad could it be after all this success trump constantly reminds US of and craves acknowledgement for. You might need a new outlook to remain sane. bol on any and all wagers Jibby.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, Doug Collins has left the building.
    About 1:20
    One of his best moves ever, doesn't make much sense.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Last edited by Mr KLC; 12-12-19 at 06:33 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Dems always forget that little small detail.. Billy was REALLY caught in a LIE back then. Billy should have just admitted he got hummer from Monica and made a mistake and moved on. Oooops!!!

This sounds alot like today on the flip as far as reaching for impeachment. Bill was clearly guilty though. Trump not so much. Was it a high crime NO.. Has Trump committed a high crime today NOT EVEN CLOSE.. Same shit different pile..

Trump just wanted Hunter investigated because he got paid thru Ukraine because of his daddy.. Very crooked shiiit..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-19 at 06:29 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Gotta admit, even I laughed at that.
    Could set up outdoor stands on a journey across America as Our Greatest authority on Authoritarian Leaders in Democracy today.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Played preds -.5 -+165 gl
    1st per
    Good hit. I got on it just because you posted here. Thx for the winner
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave vitterd 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dems always forget that little small detail..
    same with immigration. Dems always forget to mention the issue is "illegal" immigration not immigration as a whole

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

same with immigration. Dems always forget to mention the issue is "illegal" immigration not immigration as a whole
    You can't even legally immigrate to the US anymore. Tons of roadblocks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. Trump never had 4.5 billion. Ever

He’s made millions upon millions since being president. A con man like the world has never seen. He alerts his insiders before he makes a comment about the market and they all make millions. Makes the military stay at his awful hotels. Deals with Saudis. This con man bankruptcy machine is robbing the United States blind.
    So he does inside trading your a pathetic lying piece of shit this is exploding in democrats faces every average joe is absolutely laughing at this!!! Only people happy are deranged whacky liberals such as your bitch ass self

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    So he does inside trading your a pathetic lying piece of shit this is exploding in democrats faces every average joe is absolutely laughing at this!!! Only people happy are deranged whacky liberals such as your bitch ass self
    He’s a criminal con man....of course he does. He manipulates the market for his friends. He knows what he says drives it up or down with a single tweet....he alerts them and everyone gets rich. Trump laughs at dipshits like you. He can’t believe you’re stupid enough to vote for him. Don’t worry though....plenty of idiot brainwashed sheep are right by your side.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vitterd lives in an alternate universe.. Don't waste your time Pile..

Trump was SOOOO BROKE before running for office.. Only reason he did it.. lol..

Dems playbook is if you can't win the election then try to impeach and remove that way. We are seeing that play out now!!!

Everyone sees this even the Libs and Dems do but they just won't admit it.

Economy rolling right now, no wars.. Next..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-12-19 at 09:33 PM.

pilebuck13

He’s a criminal con man....of course he does. He manipulates the market for his friends. He knows what he says drives it up or down with a single tweet....he alerts them and everyone gets rich. Trump laughs at dipshits like you. He can’t believe you’re stupid enough to vote for him. Don’t worry though....plenty of idiot brainwashed sheep are right by your side.
    Lol trump being president has done nothing but put more money in my pocket and laughs on my face at liberal cucks like yourself. America is waking up to the whole circus that is the democrats. Trump will be supercharged after this he you little bitch please tell me who will beat trump?

vitterd

Lol trump being president has done nothing but put more money in my pocket and laughs on my face at liberal cucks like yourself. America is waking up to the whole circus that is the democrats. Trump will be supercharged after this he you little bitch please tell me who will beat trump?
    Lmao. The department of commerce just reported that his trade war cost Americans 42 billion!! Yeah, everybody getting rich. Tell that to the farmers he bankrupt.

Whoever wins the dem primary beats trump. Hell, he couldn’t even carry Kentucky and Louisiana Governors across the finish line and was buried in midterms and Virginia. The fat orange con is about to fall over.....he’s in a mental and physical decline that’s so rapid....he won’t make the 2020 ballot. Fat pig he is.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can't even legally immigrate to the US anymore. Tons of roadblocks.
    Not true at all. People do it every day. The problem is these dirty Mexicans wont go through the process.

BOA12

Your dog could beat him. Only thing worse than trump is Supercharged trump.

BOA12

Lmao. The department of commerce just reported that his trade war cost Americans 42 billion!! Yeah, everybody getting rich. Tell that to the farmers he bankrupt.

Whoever wins the dem primary beats trump. Hell, he couldn’t even carry Kentucky and Louisiana Governors across the finish line and was buried in midterms and Virginia. The fat orange con is about to fall over.....he’s in a mental and physical decline that’s so rapid....he won’t make the 2020 ballot. Fat pig he is.
    Orange is the new Red. Like his trade war will put US.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10073

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

what no comment vitt? yeah truth hurts ..... trump 2020!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    what no comment vitt? yeah truth hurts ..... trump 2020!
    That’s trumps America. He said he was gonna fix chicago and California....another broken promise......like build the wall and Mexico will pay for it, they spied on me, lock up Hillary, on and on

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Your dog could beat him. Only thing worse than trump is Supercharged trump.
    Yet answer the question not one of those candidates will beat him

pilebuck13

That’s trumps America. He said he was gonna fix chicago and California....another broken promise......like build the wall and Mexico will pay for it, they spied on me, lock up Hillary, on and on
    They did spy on him and you cant fix a liberal district that won’t change that wants homeless and immigrants destroying the schools healthcare ect fuk off most Americans don’t want this filth

vitterd

They did spy on him and you cant fix a liberal district that won’t change that wants homeless and immigrants destroying the schools healthcare ect fuk off most Americans don’t want this filth
    Nobody spied on him. That’s just his idiot personal attorney Fred flintstone Barr saying that.

Trump America. He’s supposed to be president of the entire country.....he said it’s so easy to fix.....he’s done nothing because he’s busy stuffing his own pockets.

pilebuck13

Nobody spied on him. That’s just his idiot personal attorney Fred flintstone Barr saying that.

Trump America. He’s supposed to be president of the entire country.....he said it’s so easy to fix.....he’s done nothing because he’s busy stuffing his own pockets.
    He can’t do anything when all the democrats do is stop him tell me where he said he was gonna fix San Fran.....please show me proof you have 0 facts. Did you read the report the fisa was complete bull shit your a loser man fuk off

vitterd

He can’t do anything when all the democrats do is stop him tell me where he said he was gonna fix San Fran.....please show me proof you have 0 facts. Did you read the report the fisa was complete bull shit your a loser man fuk off
    He had a full majority for 2 years and didn’t do shit. Then Dems kicked his ass in midterms because he sucked for 2 years. He says he would fix California and Baltimore multiple times “very easily”.

The report that said no political bias and the investigation was legit. That report?

Of course you listened to trump fuxcked up version of it. Read the conclusion dummy. Stop being a sheep to Don the con. You’re in a cult.

BOA12

Yet answer the question not one of those candidates will beat him
    Think Trump most afraid of Biden, so it seems. For the record, I praise no politicians. OR Law Enforcement. Or Our Legal system. But I will be critical of a dirty politician, cop or judge. No disrespect to you or your dog, animal lover myself. Bol on any and all wagers. If I still haven't answered, I"d say Biden can beat him. Sometimes you need an aging veteran to win the big game, not a rookie.

pilebuck13

He had a full majority for 2 years and didn’t do shit. Then Dems kicked his ass in midterms because he sucked for 2 years. He says he would fix California and Baltimore multiple times “very easily”.

The report that said no political bias and the investigation was legit. That report?

Of course you listened to trump fuxcked up version of it. Read the conclusion dummy. Stop being a sheep to Don the con. You’re in a cult.
    Lol so the president makes county and state laws? Stfu because he had the majority didn’t mean he had it in California you dumb ass are you that stupid? I don’t care what the conclusion says they are protecting their own ass this whole thing was unreal

pilebuck13

Think Trump most afraid of Biden, so it seems. For the record, I praise no politicians. OR Law Enforcement. Or Our Legal system. But I will be critical of a dirty politician, cop or judge. No disrespect to you or your dog, animal lover myself. Bol on any and all wagers. If I still haven't answered, I"d say Biden can beat him. Sometimes you need an aging veteran to win the big game, not a rookie.
    These people are 1000 times more corrupt then trump they just investigated every single aspect of his life for 2 years every aspect and they found nothing to bring up! I thought he was a Russian agent? Biden won’t beat him...the radicals have taken over the Democratic Party if Biden gets the nod it will be threw BS cheating like they did for Hillary and most will say fuk it they will eat themselves

BOA12

Remember Moscow Mitch's words when Obama got elected? we will do everything to stop you from succeeding or words to that effect. Trump was going to fix every problem so I remember him saying in one of early High School rallies. Don't you guys have anyone better than Trump? BOL to the Republican Party, this guy could give two shits about the rank and file who back him. GL on any and all wagers.

BOA12

These people are 1000 times more corrupt then trump they just investigated every single aspect of his life for 2 years every aspect and they found nothing to bring up! I thought he was a Russian agent? Biden won’t beat him...the radicals have taken over the Democratic Party if Biden gets the nod it will be threw BS cheating like they did for Hillary and most will say fuk it they will eat themselves
    1000X's? I think Trump is dirty as a $3 bill. That's my opinion. Seems to respect and look up to Putin. Trump once wrote that he wanted them to be best friends, wanted a meeting with him when he was in Russia during the Miss Universe Contest. Never got the meeting then, but Putin never forgot about his man-crush. This guy could cause a blue wave, we shall see and whoever is the nominee could win. Nobody gave Trump a chance of winning, wouldn't discount anyone here. I'm not going worry about Our Democracy surviving if a Dem wins, not so sure if Trump does. Not trying to rain on your parade pilebuck.
    Last edited by BOA12; 12-12-19 at 11:05 PM.

pilebuck13

Remember Moscow Mitch's words when Obama got elected? we will do everything to stop you from succeeding or words to that effect. Trump was going to fix every problem so I remember him saying in one of early High School rallies. Don't you guys have anyone better than Trump? BOL to the Republican Party, this guy could give two shits about the rank and file who back him. GL on any and all wagers.
    Rand Paul will take over after in a landslide. Do you believe most working class Americans agree with the extreme lefts policies? Is there a reason trump won those states? Is it because people loved the message they didn’t like the man nobody does they like the message that’s why he won not on his personality but his message vast majority of working middle class Americans reject extreme left policies and they keep getting crazier....it’s not hard to figure out.

First 123456 ... Last