RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by RussCulver View Post
    I speak 7 actually. Not some fake crap like Melania does. I'm talking real language like Mayor Pete 
    You speak Pete's language? You a fudge packer too?

I like Pete.

BTW, stock buybacks add $0.00 to the deficit. Just trying to expand your knowledge base.

RussCulver
    RussCulver's Avatar Become A Pro!

This next recession is gonna be the mother lode. The FED won't have any more money to print after these last three rate cuts for Trump's sugar high. It will be bloody. I wouldn't want to be next PREZ after this fiasco fo sho.'

RussCulver

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You speak Pete's language? You a fudge packer too?

I like Pete.

BTW, stock buybacks add $0.00 to the deficit. Just trying to expand your knowledge base.
    That 1 Trillion tax cut most businesses used it for stock buybacks. Just trying to add anything to your knowledge. Expanding not an option.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    the Constitution is absolutely clear about the Senate’s authority. Article I, Section 3 says: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Pelosi has no leverage.

She doesn't have any intention to. refer to post #627.... she's just wasting time and she knows it to keep running the same scam over and over and save face with the nation to make it look like they're "trying" to get this guy out of office when it has fallen into their plan completely..... find me one policy the guy has changed that they have an actual issue with... now find me one instance where they've had to hold back from running the same bullshit that they've been running all along.

RussCulver

[QUOTE=RoyBacon;29130439]You speak Pete's language? You a fudge packer too?

I did bang a Tranny once in Tijuana but not on purpose.

RoyBacon

That 1 Trillion tax cut most businesses used it for stock buybacks. Just trying to add anything to your knowledge. Expanding not an option.
    Yeaa...I've heard far left retards say that.

They would be smart as fvvk to do that. Market has soared since Trump was elected.

But the fact is the vast, vast majority of companies do not have their stock traded on a public exchange. Now you know. You're welcome.

RussCulver

Yeaa...I've heard far left retards say that.

They would be smart as fvvk to do that. Market has soared since Trump was elected.

But the fact is the vast, vast majority of companies do not have their stock traded on a public exchange. Now you know. You're welcome.
    The vast, vast majority that got 90% of the 1 Trillion bundle tax cut are on the NYSE. Mom and pop shops only got a few G's.

RussCulver

The actual working man got even less.

RoyBacon

We all got a great economy, a 50 year low in unemployment and great wage growth.

If companies got to keep a little more of their own money then great. Let's all have a drink!

RussCulver

Like these 28 Billion Corporate WELFARE checks Trump been handing out to Farmers. Small farmers who actually need it only receiving a small fraction.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Let me guess. You're a working man. And posting 20+ times and counting on your first day in SBR, all in this forum.

Can you just serialize handles, Vitantebot1, Vittantebot2, etc.?

RussCulver

We all got a great economy, a 50 year low in unemployment and great wage growth.

If companies got to keep a little more of their own money then great. Let's all have a drink!
    Economy keeps rolling on no doubt about it! 12 years now don't jinx it BACON.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Like these 28 Billion Corporate WELFARE checks Trump been handing out to Farmers. Small farmers who actually need it only receiving a small fraction.
    thats trickle down economics buddy. you know what your signed up for. If you don't like it move to another country and have fun with Machete crazed competitors showing up unannounced to take you out of business the only way they know..... If you're paying taxes, chances are you're making money..

RoyBacon

Economy keeps rolling on no doubt about it! 12 years now don't jinx it BACON.
    Yes it does. Trump is looking at a new tax cut for '20.

You got to admit; this is a lot of winning.

RussCulver

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Let me guess. You're a working man. And posting 20+ times and counting on your first day in SBR, all in this forum.

Can you just serialize handles, Vitantebot1, Vittantebot2, etc.?
    I'm done for today I guess. 20 will be my max. Depends on what you call work. May post another 10 or so depends. Feeling good as hell! Hair toss, check my nails.

RussCulver

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    thats trickle down economics buddy. you know what your signed up for. If you don't like it move to another country and have fun with Machete crazed competitors showing up unannounced to take you out of business the only way they know..... If you're paying taxes, chances are you're making money..
    Vacations are ok but familiar with my surroundings here. You can also vote that would be another option.🤔

RussCulver

Yes it does. Trump is looking at a new tax cut for '20.

You got to admit; this is a lot of winning.
    Should have just cut that FICA tax in the first place instead of this wasteful one for the Corporations (you know the one you don't have to pay after hitting 95 Grand). Usually September for us mere mortals but the 1% stop paying that after one week of the year.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25669

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    to pretend he isnt human?
    id rather him say whatever the fukk he wants instead of following procedures like every other politician
    is he human? subhuman would best describe piece of poo.
    every other republican politician does not follow procedure...they are following his lawless lead.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I watched the Dem debates tonight on CNN, well finishing it up now..

Dems main talking points -

1) Women need to be in power..
    2) Illegal immigrants
    3) Tear down billionaires and tax them
    4) Hate Trump..

I'm ok to this women running things and that is cool with me if they qualify, but WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO TAKING CARE OF WORKING AMERICANS?

Another thing - Last I checked the billionaire Company owners create jobs.. You tax them to hard they will move business to other Countries and or cut down the work force..

This stupidity is incredible with this debate. I REALLY HOPE THE VOTING PEOPLE DON'T BITE on this crap.. Economy is booming now and this impeachment garbage is just that.. Trump doing the job whether you hate him or not.. BOTTOM LINE!!!

It's all about Immigrants, Gender and Income with these Dem debates.. This is crap!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-19-19 at 09:57 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

The GOP are traitors.

"Yea we know it's our constitutional duty for oversite and to listen to the evidence and protect the consitituion, but we are going to say no before we even here anything"

"I'm not impartial at all" Moscow Mitch.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Women are fine. They fight in the trenches and defend freedom with blood. They step in front and fight. History shows us this. Marine corps 89% women. But on a side note.....mr trump doing great. Winning.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    The GOP are traitors.

"Yea we know it's our constitutional duty for oversite and to listen to the evidence and protect the consitituion, but we are going to say no before we even here anything"

"I'm not impartial at all" Moscow Mitch.

Not impartial

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Michael Moore Predicts 2020 Trump Victory

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._one_inch.html

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Michael Moore Predicts 2020 Trump Victory

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._one_inch.html
    Because he uses his brain. He’s realistic in the fact the democrats suck. And they won’t win unless they start moving in the right direction. Currently they are not headed in the right direction.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Because he uses his brain. He’s realistic in the fact the democrats suck. And they won’t win unless they start moving in the right direction. Currently they are not headed in the right direction.
    So Michael Moore is not an idiot? He was for a long time but I guess now that he says what the cult wants to hear....he’s brilliant.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So Michael Moore is not an idiot? He was for a long time but I guess now that he says what the cult wants to hear....he’s brilliant.
    I never thought he was a idiot guy is realistic unlike yourself libtard

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I never thought he was a idiot guy is realistic unlike yourself libtard
    Would you like to see his opinion on trump and his supporters?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Democratic Party is a train wreck. Policies are to far left now, front running candidates are unlikable, too old and or just plain retarded.

Joe Biden - is more conservative then the others but he's a stuttering brain fart mess waiting to happen every time he speaks. He just sn't very smart and that's probably why Obama is running away from him for support and an endorsement.

Bernie Sanders - is way to far left, to old and border line crazy. Could stroke out at any time.

Elizabeth Warren - straight up liar and her policies don't make sense financially for the Country. She's making promises she can never keep, also too far left. She looks like she's on cocaine and about to go into a seizure every time she speaks.

Gotta be crazy yourself to vote for any of these clowns.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    What a clusterfuuk the Dem Leadership have forced upon America
    Common dude. Saloon? Politics? It's theater and WWF wrestling.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Putin has Russian Scientists making a new Nuke missle that is unstoppable . Thank the Democratic leadership for demonizing Russia for the last 3 year. I have yet to hear about any conservative who voted for Trump because of Russian propoganda.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    Putin has Russian Scientists making a new Nuke missle that is unstoppable . Thank the Democratic leadership for demonizing Russia for the last 3 year. I have yet to hear about any conservative who voted for Trump because of Russian propoganda.
    They are also unstoppable in their propaganda (bullshit/ lies). If you are a rump supporter, you probably gulped some of their kool aid.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Did anyone here bet that Trump would be impeached? Did books pay those bets yet, or are they waiting for Pelosi to deliver articles?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump keeps pulling away in the polls

He is just too powerful

First ... 16171819