2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by concerned mom View Post
    This is precisely the sort of thing I was afraid of happening when my son ruined his future by betting on sports games.
    I got news for you moms, his future was never that bright to begin with. Sooner you figure that out the sooner you can quit your crusade to interfere w my life as I respectfully stay out of yours.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Its ez to shoplift. Doesnt mean most do it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You don’t think Budweiser targets people who drink? If i have a drinking problem, that doesn’t mean everyone else should stop drinking too. That’s not how the world works.
    Oh but it is: they did it with drugs and tried it with alcohol. Then their buddies privatize prisons and make a killing locking up those of us who think it none their damn business what we choose to do.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That bs man. It still personal fukkin responsibility.

What gonna happen these crying rooster suckers gonna make a big stink and im never gonna get chance to play at those US books!!

Anytime these soy boys lose control instead of owning it and admitting they fukked up (like I have a million damn times in my life) like a fukkin man, they look to blame someone or something and want our supposedly free country’s government to step in and protect them from all the “evils” of the world by taking away what should be simple freedoms of choice we all should have!

The fukkin ignorant ass powers that be love it anytime these morons give them a chance to infringe upon our freedom!

I got news for these Mfers. If they didn’t gamble before because it was “illegal” then they shouldn’t be fukkin doing it now cause they not cut out for this shit. Anyone who has never had some greaseball Fukk local has no business doing this now just cause those dfs sites throwing it in their faces.

Why they think they being targeted? Hey dumb ass, you really think they spending all this money advertising to you because they think you gonna win?? They know you not gonna fukkin win!
    Gotta love Bankers passion !!! He’s always the real deal, I’ll tell ya how I feel type. (Respect)
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave BeatTheJerk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I wonder if this bonehead has consulted a lawyer..
    Type of idiot that will attempt to sue gambling industry if he finds an attorney idiot enough to try..
    Wasn't his fault, he was duped in by the visions of sugarplums dancing in his head your honor..
    Jfc I hadn’t even thought of that, not a laughing matter cause you spot fukkin on, if not him it be some other asswipe.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I’m degenerate as fuk worse as they come, was hooked on heroin when I was 19 years old, have my whole family as alcoholics and gambling addicts mom and dads side of family. I stopped using hard drugs couldn’t handle it. I gamble still obviously, that being said I have 2 children a wife and a home and work everyday and as crazy as I can get gambling I NEVER extend myself to a point where my family suffers from it. Ever. This guy is a loser I have no fukin sympathy for him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well Bankers they say if you shoot up heroin for the first time you will become addicted and a slave to it immediately. That's a rude drug and VERY hard to get off of!!! Some drugs need to stay out of society just because they are too addictive. I think heroin is one of them. Opioids getting there too.

Still ya gotta teach your kids from the crib - DON'T EVER PUT A NEEDLE in your body to get high. The minute you do that son or daughter you are done in this family. I was taught that and never did.

I smoked shiit though over the years. I never got into pills much either. Today I'm sober from smoking shiit or any kind of pills but probably drink a little too much..

Just gotta be smart and not reckless in life.. Control your demons in the closet.
    I’ve shot up every drug a few times in my life, not in a long long long time and was never some freak jabbing myself daily but when I was around the right ppl and wanted to experience something, well as they say when in Rome.

I’ve prob had more friends die from the shit than anyone here and I still say I’m not sure I like them trying to say if I wanna do some fukkkn H it shouldn’t be my choice to do so! I have plenty of proof what “they” say about any drugs isn’t factually accurate for everyone.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I’m degenerate as fuk worse as they come, was hooked on heroin when I was 19 years old, have my whole family as alcoholics and gambling addicts mom and dads side of family. I stopped using hard drugs couldn’t handle it. I gamble still obviously, that being said I have 2 children a wife and a home and work everyday and as crazy as I can get gambling I NEVER extend myself to a point where my family suffers from it. Ever. This guy is a loser I have no fukin sympathy for him.
    Boom!!!! I was so cocky with my ability to handle any drugs I caught myself slipping with H, that a tough one to reel yourself in from or be able to dabble and control but like everything I figured it out! Lol.

You the man buckles!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

This is why i question the legitimacy of this article. Most addicts who take drinking ,drugs, gambling to the next level have a similar backstory to what you just described. I don't buy this NJ dad at 41 all of a sudden turned into a degenerate because they legalized gambling in NJ. Either he has a deeper history than the article tells us, or he just got carried away and will be completely fine, like he was for 41 years of his life.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Banker, you ever been pistol whipped?

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Banker post a pic of yourself, I bet your banged the fuk up pal. Talk about an experienced person A to Z.

pilebuck13

Boom!!!! I was so cocky with my ability to handle any drugs I caught myself slipping with H, that a tough one to reel yourself in from or be able to dabble and control but like everything I figured it out! Lol.

You the man buckles!
    You know banker you never lived tell your homeless on Christmas Eve at 19 years old and you have 3 crackheads coming down follow you into a Chinese bar begging about to roll you because you just copped some H, you then lock the stall door and fill there rigs with piss water from the urinal.

Yah man shit was real back in the day lol I’m calm now though lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Banker post a pic of yourself, I bet your banged the fuk up pal.
    I have posted them plenty of times. There a thread from last Xmas called “merry Xmas from bankers fam” or something. Just find that bro, it took me hours to figure out how to do It! Lol. Or pm me your number and I’ll send a text. Yea I’m kinda banged up big ugly mofo. I prefer telling myself I’m “ruggedly handsome” lie, Lol

BeatTheJerk

I have posted them plenty of times. There a thread from last Xmas called “merry Xmas from bankers fam” or something. Just find that bro, it took me hours to figure out how to do It! Lol. Or pm me your number and I’ll send a text. Yea I’m kinda banged up big ugly mofo. I prefer telling myself I’m “ruggedly handsome” lie, Lol
    Lol ok I’ll search the thread.

2daBank

no. I once had one in my face where I was like 50/50 on whether I was gonna die, might of been in few other instances where there was a bunch of guns out and a shootout looked possible but luckily cooler heads prevailed.

I was never much a gun fan. I’ve seen how fast feds get involved w stolen guns and how fast Mfers start snitching. Gun + drugs equals way worse a sentence so rarely ever had one on me unless like super necessary.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerky send me $5 parlay starter

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky send me $5 parlay starter
    Buffalo -5.5 -110
    Ga Southern -5 -107
    FAU +145
    FIU +125
    Boise St. +3.5 -106
    BYU -1.5 -112
    Temple +5 -106
    Oklahoma St +6.5 -111
    Notre Dame -4 -103
    Wyoming -7 -114

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Buffalo -5.5 -110
    Ga Southern -5 -107
    FAU +145
    FIU +125
    Boise St. +3.5 -106
    BYU -1.5 -112
    Temple +5 -106
    Oklahoma St +6.5 -111
    Notre Dame -4 -103
    Wyoming -7 -114
    Merry Christmas pal.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

no. I once had one in my face where I was like 50/50 on whether I was gonna die, might of been in few other instances where there was a bunch of guns out and a shootout looked possible but luckily cooler heads prevailed.

I was never much a gun fan. I’ve seen how fast feds get involved w stolen guns and how fast Mfers start snitching. Gun + drugs equals way worse a sentence so rarely ever had one on me unless like super necessary.
    Damn.

Glad cooler heads prevailed and you're still with us bro.

I had an ex fiancee put a big knife to my throat but she wasn't gonna do anything. That's the closest I've come to any of that, thank God.

pilebuck13

I got set up by a ex girlfriend and was locked in a room and robbed with a pistol to my head the guy was really high on meth and I honestly felt he was capable of killing me and really doing it. I don’t know how many days he was up but I talked to him and eventually we came to a understanding I would leave and he would just take the dope I had brought I thought I was selling.....yah sucked

2daBank

Damn.

Glad cooler heads prevailed and you're still with us bro.

I had an ex fiancee put a big knife to my throat but she wasn't gonna do anything. That's the closest I've come to any of that, thank God.
    The one in my face was only dicey time where I thought I might really die. dude was serious loose cannon biker fuk. I mean I was pretty tight with his family so was kinda confident he wasn’t gonna shoot me. At same time he was all kinds of fukked up, I was his little brothers boy which for some reason always had him testing me. Lol. And I met his brother right after he got out of prison for shooting some Mfer bunch of times, lol. So yea 50/50 felt bout right at the time, maybe 55/45 to the good. Lol,

2daBank

I got set up by a ex girlfriend and was locked in a room and robbed with a pistol to my head the guy was really high on meth and I honestly felt he was capable of killing me and really doing it. I don’t know how many days he was up but I talked to him and eventually we came to a understanding I would leave and he would just take the dope I had brought I thought I was selling.....yah sucked
    Damn. Last time I got in trouble and put on paper it was cause I was working nights and right after I left for work some Mfers went to door and when my old lady opened it out a gun on her and jacked us. They took her phone so she had to go to managers office to call me. I got home Before manager bitch got the cops there, they didn’t get everything, like they missed little less than a pound of weed, some Zannys and other shit so I hurried up and got all that shit in my truck before police showed up and some punk Fukk neighbor doesn’t id any the rooster suckers that robbed us but are happy to mention to police they saw me taking shit to my truck. So yea I got robbed and also caught another felony possession and a controlled substance for a vial of test.

pilebuck13

Damn. Last time I got in trouble and put on paper it was cause I was working nights and right after I left for work some Mfers went to door and when my old lady opened it out a gun on her and jacked us. They took her phone so she had to go to managers office to call me. I got home Before manager bitch got the cops there, they didn’t get everything, like they missed little less than a pound of weed, some Zannys and other shit so I hurried up and got all that shit in my truck before police showed up and some punk Fukk neighbor doesn’t id any the rooster suckers that robbed us but are happy to mention to police they saw me taking shit to my truck. So yea I got robbed and also caught another felony possession and a controlled substance for a vial of test.
    Jesus fukin Christ great snitch neighbors there lol

2daBank

Jesus fukin Christ great snitch neighbors there lol
    No shit. Wish I knew who it was, hadn’t lived there real long. These jerkoff cops were just sure I got robbed cause I was a “drug dealer” or whatever. Not maybe cause we had just moved in and some pos scoped me moving in bunch of fly shit; my nice ass truck, and it left for fukkin work every night. Like I woulda had cops there had I known who the Fukk it was! Well I guess technically I had no intention of calling them. It wasn’t anyone i knew tho,, Lol.

Omg it was so funny at the station. I still had like 3 bars and couple perks in my pocket they didn’t feel so soon as they un cuffed me I grabbed them and fukkin ate them right in front their faces. They were pissed!! Lol.. then this one f\*g brings me to a room and sits down and says “so you wanna help yourself, where you get the drugs?” I laughed so hard, I been questioned a bunch of times but this was the worst. I was like Mfer check my resume and take me to a mfin cell before you really piss me off! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Sounds like a close call Pile.. Glad you made it out alive in that situation..

Strung out Meth users are capable of anything when high and working with no sleep. You got lucky..

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sounds like a close call Pile.. Glad you made it out alive in that situation..

Strung out Meth users are capable of anything when high and working with no sleep. You got lucky..
    Yes really nothing though people been threw far worse then this easy, I’m not trying to brag about it for sure. Your life molds who you become, you can straighten out and change direction, just remain humble and always remember where you came from

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of you guys live in the hood so of course You’re going to have different situations

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of you guys live in the hood so of course You’re going to have different situations
    JJ where is Russian rocket?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

JJ where is Russian rocket?
    Guy came back and was a mess....Russians mind fukked that guy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post