thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    in case anyone is a dumb kid and doesnt understand the world, shit like this is why you need to never ever ever ever ever ever ever vote dem

idc if trump fukked your mom and sister while making you film it, you HAVE to stand up against a world of fake fukkin nonsense
    Pretty much in a nutshell how I feel

We now have a miss universe that looks like a mister universe

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

thank you

i think and hope most normal people feel that way

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Very well put, reigle9

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

laughable...time to do away with these stupid contests.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Its the commie mentality they will force you to agree with their version of reality.

Everything from trannies to girlscouts to womens sports being "equal". They give you a premise and then viciously punish any dissent.

Europeans arent allowed to prefer their own people anymore.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    She's hot!!!

Grace Jones was way better looking than Miss Universe imo.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Its the commie mentality they will force you to agree with their version of reality.

Everything from trannies to girlscouts to womens sports being "equal". They give you a premise and then viciously punish any dissent.

Europeans arent allowed to prefer their own people anymore.
    bangin black cics aint all that bad

spro just put me on his "to kill" list lol

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

It was all a politically correct statement letting that she-male win. How many gals were better looking than her? Just about all of them. This is a dangerous situation with Liberals trying to ruin everything that was good about this world.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Every Hillary voter/supporter share in this travesty and disgrace

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Next Year's winner and runner up.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    I doubt daggles would even smash
    He'd hit it sober. Relax unlearn...
    A lot of them got the AIDS.

Pass

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Pass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

It seems to me this one is eligible to use the new transgender bathrooms popping up in all the liberal States..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Everyone is an expert now on the winner but I didn't see any of you bet money on South Africa before the contest. If you are 100% sure she would have won based on being politically correct then why didn't you unload on her? Idiots!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

reigle9

the field is 95% pc placeees, the math doesnt work out

i get so fukking bored with explaining shit to you

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

It seems to me this one is eligible to use the new transgender bathrooms popping up in all the liberal States..

gag....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    It's not a beauty contest anymore.
    Clearly. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Pass
    Psss. Who cares. That shit like having cold or flu these days! Magic got the aids and he healthier than all of us, he why I never used a rubber! My hero!

2daBank

Just like the Music and Acting awards.. Gotta throw a bone once in while I guess as color of skin and sexual gay orientation matters these days more then any thing else..

I'm not hating but that is what we are seeing these days.. I would have preferred a full figured black straight woman win it myself but what do I know?

To me and probably 99% of most men on the planet will think Halle Berry in her prime is ten times hotter and she was never in the competition..

Pretty sure holly berry and other way hotter than these pageant bitches actresses make way more money.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Psss. Who cares. That shit like having cold or flu these days! Magic got the aids and he healthier than all of us, he why I never used a rubber! My hero!
    I always wondered if Magic was just sort of the poster child to let everybody know they could get AIDS. And maybe he really didn't even have it.

2daBank

I always wondered if Magic was just sort of the poster child to let everybody know they could get AIDS. And maybe he really didn't even have it.
    Oh shit. That would have screwed up my whole lifestyle, it told me it was ok to get it cause clearly not a big deal! I’d been pissed had I actually got it and was like “just give me the magic cure!”, fukkin dr says “sorry banker that was a hoax to convince you to be scared of aids, magic fine, you fukked”. Lol

There that one South Park episode that explained best what happened I think, apparently large sums of money cures most, if you got magic money there a cure! I get most my current event knowledge from South Park. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    in case anyone is a dumb kid and doesnt understand the world, shit like this is why you need to never ever ever ever ever ever ever vote dem

idc if trump fukked your mom and sister while making you film it, you HAVE to stand up against a world of fake fukkin nonsense
    Trump is a ridiculous idiot. This Miss Universe crap, as well as many other things pushed by SJWs and constantly-looking-for-a-reason-to-be-outraged snowflakes: also ridiculous idiocy. I can be against both extremes at the same time, because I'm a rational human being

In what way is Trump not fake as well? Everything out of his damn mouth is a lie or nonsense

Okieirish

Oh shit. That would have screwed up my whole lifestyle, it told me it was ok to get it cause clearly not a big deal! I’d been pissed had I actually got it and was like “just give me the magic cure!”, fukkin dr says “sorry banker that was a hoax to convince you to be scared of aids, magic fine, you fukked”. Lol

There that one South Park episode that explained best what happened I think, apparently large sums of money cures most, if you got magic money there a cure! I get most my current event knowledge from South Park. Lol
    Haha, I agree, it is funny how some rich people and politicians live through things that kill most people !

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11176

His wife told him to say it so the hoes would stay away....

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Now a days HIV is very curable to an extent it doesn’t show up in your blood. There are dozens of affordable & different type of medicines to be considered “undetectable”. They even have pill called PREP that avoids the virus all together even when directly in contact with it. “Every Ting gonna be alright” as Marley would say.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Now a days HIV is very curable to an extent it doesn’t show up in your blood. There are dozens of affordable & different type of medicines to be considered “undetectable”. They even have pill called PREP that avoids the virus all together even when directly in contact with it. “Every Ting gonna be alright” as Marley would say.
    yet billions toward cancer and all they figured out is chemo...cancer is a beast.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    yet billions toward cancer and all they figured out is chemo...cancer is a beast.
    This is sad but true.

Okieirish

I sometimes wonder if they found a cure, if they would let it out. The recession would be massive if it made other drugs obsolete and shut down hospitals and clinics etc. I would hope they would do the right thing, but who knows.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pool parties were legendary.. It happened.. Magic took it to another level.. Anal no protection.. He got the virus.. That's why his career was cut short.. I know I live in LA.. Legit and not fake news.

With enough money today you can beat the AIDS virus if you catch it early enough and have the right connections and enough money..

Oh and the sins of the father can carry down to the sons..

BeatTheJerk

Pool parties were legendary.. It happened.. Magic took it to another level.. Anal no protection.. He got the virus.. That's why his career was cut short.. I know I live in LA.. Legit and not fake news.

With enough money today you can beat the AIDS virus if you catch it early enough and have the right connections and enough money..

Oh and the sins of the father can carry down to the sons..

That’s bullshit did you read my post ? The homeless & the unemployed are being helped with the correct medicine to become healthy & cured. Do your research before you say such a thing.

BeatTheJerk

My point is there are special programs for every walk of life to get the medicine you need for the HIV virus now in 2019.

reigle9

jibby thinks it's 1992

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Its a good money maker,is what it is. The cancer research chesnut has been going on since adam was a lad.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

It's not a beauty contest anymore.
    The judges of this contest may have been women. I've always found women to be awful judges of beauty. My girl friends, sisters, cousins, would all tell me how beautiful a girl was only for me to gag when I saw them or was setup by them.

Also, the older I get the less picky I've become. Can I at least see a picture of her body before totally ruling her out??

First 123 Last