sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

AFC south showdown

Frank reich is one of the best coaches in the entire league. they are extra rested and at home. this Colts team will come prepared for battle. Henry is a problem this time of the year. it is incredibly tough tackling a man that large in winter like weather. even though they play in a dome, they'll have to slow him down. better defensive team wins. Ill ride Indy. line is dropping, you might even be able to pick up a point closer to kick off.

Colts -1 +100

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    -64% NFL (5-0 picking Colts games)

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Frank reich is one of the best coaches in the entire league. they are extra rested and at home. this Colts team will come prepared for battle. Henry is a problem this time of the year. it is incredibly tough tackling a man that large in winter like weather. even though they play in a dome, they'll have to slow him down. better defensive team wins. Ill ride Indy. line is dropping, you might even be able to pick up a point closer to kick off.

Colts -1 +100

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    -64% NFL (5-0 picking Colts games)

no mack, hilton, ebron now

campbell out still

at least willis and rock are active... helps a bit

titans win unless they have some dumb/bonehead turnovers

sosawestbrook

good coaching makes up for key injuries. thats my opinion. next man up. only injury that hurts is Hilton. he is irreplaceable.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

good coaching makes up for key injuries. thats my opinion. next man up. only injury that hurts is Hilton. he is irreplaceable.
    henry fumbles on the first play and hooker was right there to grab it before it bounced out of bounds... indy cashed in with a TD with basically Jack Doyle at TE lol

this is only way titans lose with dumb turnovers like that one.... amazing

where the hell were these passes vs Houston on the road when Colts had the lead in the 2nd half?

sosawestbrook

playoff atmosphere.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Rooting for the Colts. If the Titans lose this week, and then to the Raiders next week, ticket prices might drop for the Texans game here in Tennessee with them having a 6-7 record.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Showdown w couple 6-5 teams starting backup QBs. God damn the nfl has turned to crap

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Hell of a run by Henry for the TD.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hell of a run by Henry for the TD.
    Henry a straight up man! Love the way he runs. Couldn’t understand the colts love here, maybe they win but the offense is a mash unit.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

colts didn't take advantage of the first half turnovers and limiting titans to a single good td drive... pathetic 3 pt lead at half

pathetic tackling in the 3rd Q after the backup Jacoby somehow pulled a td drive out his ass with Pascal and Doyle making a great 3rd and 10 catch for him inside the 20....

then he tries a throw as he is being hit on first down when he isn't set or anything... floats and easily picked off

throw it away you goon you already missed the open man on the play... it's first down on the 25 and you're team is ahead... and you throw a bonehead pick because you tried to do more than you are capable of

lucky his D held them to 3 after that

titans win if they don't have anymore bonehead turnovers... simple as that

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

pathetic 3 and out

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Showdown w couple 6-5 teams starting backup QBs. God damn the nfl has turned to crap
    horrible game to watch if i wasn't a colts fan lol

jacoby pissing me off the last couple games... he even likes to throw the ball late to the GD dump off man

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    horrible game to watch if i wasn't a colts fan lol

jacoby pissing me off the last couple games... he even likes to throw the ball late to the GD dump off man
    I havnt watched but he missing all his weapons. TY can’t ever stay healthy anymore.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

more pathetic reads and throws to kill another drive by JB

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I havnt watched but he missing all his weapons. TY can’t ever stay healthy anymore.
    Funchess isn't coming back either his broken collarbone didn't heal enough/correctly with the plate that was inserted so he isn't coming off IR...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

lol Colts force a fumble and jump on it and refs immediately calling incomplete

penetrate the NFL refs the dude had the ball and took steps... ppl wonder why other ppl say the refs influence outcomes in games with late game 4th Q calls/no calls...

houston game fumble deja vu

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

pathetic

letting the inside guy free on a FGA? all because JB didn't throw it to anyone on 3rd and 8 with 3.5 seconds in a clean pocket

who cares... AV probably missed it

then JB comes back and first down instead of getting yards to the underneath guy he pump fakes a bit then tries to throw it to him late and it's not caught... because he threw it late... then he throws late next play down the middle in triple coverage??? for a pick... all because his stupid ass didn't throw it on time on first down to the underneath guy to pick up 5 or more yards on first down

penetrate Jacoby Brissett

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Rooting for the Colts. If the Titans lose this week, and then to the Raiders next week, ticket prices might drop for the Texans game here in Tennessee with them having a 6-7 record.
    Looks like I'm paying full price in a couple of weeks.

sosawestbrook

probably wouldn't have mattered but that call after the 2minute warning was BS. same play happened earlier and they didn't overturn it. just need the refs to be consistent. otherwise what the hell are we even doing?

2daBank

probably wouldn't have mattered but that call after the 2minute warning was BS. same play happened earlier and they didn't overturn it. just need the refs to be consistent. otherwise what the hell are we even doing?
    Good luck w that pipe dream. Refs a joke and nfl answer to that is every year implementing more and more garbage judgement rules to allow them more control than ever. Big freakin joke.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Funchess isn't coming back either his broken collarbone didn't heal enough/correctly with the plate that was inserted so he isn't coming off IR...
    They have had very bad luck in the injury department. Once I heard Mack wasn’t even playing today I figured they were in some trouble. Not really sure why colts were still the popular side w the masses? On espn radio they said this was one of bigger “pros vs joes” games today w sharps backing titans but average guys still backing colts despite the mash unit they fielding on offense.

sosawestbrook

what a crazy week. Redskins about to beat the Panthers. Dolphins smacking around Philly.

leaning Raiders. might pull the trigger Idk. anybody have updates on the weather?

2daBank

what a crazy week. Redskins about to beat the Panthers. Dolphins smacking around Philly.

leaning Raiders. might pull the trigger Idk. anybody have updates on the weather?
    If it anything like in stl it cold and windy w some drizzle. Looks like just chilly and windy in kc. I once recall seeing Carr had a terrible track record in below 40 temps but that was years ago, no clue if it still the case? You would think raiders run game be a problem for kc. I like the points and the over.

sosawestbrook

fukk it lets go. Chiefs dangerous AF especially off the bye but this is too many points. Chucky has been looking forward to this matchup.

Raiders +11 -110

2daBank

fukk it lets go. Chiefs dangerous AF especially off the bye but this is too many points. Chucky has been looking forward to this matchup.

Raiders +11 -110
    Oh shit I forgot they off bye. Fat andy the best in the business w extra time.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They have had very bad luck in the injury department. Once I heard Mack wasn’t even playing today I figured they were in some trouble. Not really sure why colts were still the popular side w the masses? On espn radio they said this was one of bigger “pros vs joes” games today w sharps backing titans but average guys still backing colts despite the mash unit they fielding on offense.
    I'm Colts fan and knew they would find a way to blow the season today. Tried to warn people in multiple threads!

oh well

said only way Colts win was with multiple bad turnovers from Titans but Colts got some first half and didn't do enough with them and in drives outside of them...

was surprised they stayed in it a bit longer even after the refs refused to give them the ball on the fumble recovery, it was pretty clear that the colts guy cradled the ball and controlled it and he was still in bounds when it did it then he slid a bit AFTER that to the white paint...

but JB still ruined the game in the 2nd half with his dumbass horrible QB play