funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Thank you Ole Miss!!!!

Guy makes a great TD and then takes a piss on the field to draw a 15 yard penalty causing a missed 35 yard PAT.

Ole Miss covers the +2.5 instead of overtime

Good work kid!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I damn sure didn’t want ot sitting here w +3. I was joking how sweet it be if kid shanked it! Lol

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I damn sure didn’t want ot sitting here w +3. I was joking how sweet it be if kid shanked it! Lol
    Was a perfect ending my man!

We did NOT want that OT..Lol

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Had ole Miss ml. But that td saved my $90 teaser over 38.5.

How did they convert the 4th and 24. I threw my phone at the wall. And stopped watching

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Crazy

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Have them in a tease so I was okay either way, but was rooting for the Rebs as I knew some here were on them. Started cursing the refs for the "excessive celebration" because it's usually bullshit, penalizing kids for a normal reaction. Then I saw the replay. What a dumbass, selfish fuk cost his team all for a look at me moment, as if scoring wasn't enough. I'd run his ass into the dirt, then run him some more.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post

How did they convert the 4th and 24. I threw my phone at the wall. And stopped watching
    Guy was just wide open like 30 yards down field. No one near him. Complete breakdown in coverage. Lol

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Have them in a tease so I was okay either way, but was rooting for the Rebs as I knew some here were on them. Started cursing the refs for the "excessive celebration" because it's usually bullshit, penalizing kids for a normal reaction. Then I saw the replay. What a dumbass, selfish fuk cost his team all for a look at me moment, as if scoring wasn't enough. I'd run his ass into the dirt, then run him some more.
    100% agree. The late flags for excessive celebration are typically all bullshit. But this one, the kid should be hung...

2daBank

Lmao. Kid stepped up threw pressure and slinged it downfield to a wr that had somehow gotten behind the defense. Crazy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    100% agree. The late flags for excessive celebration are typically all bullshit. But this one, the kid should be hung...
    Fukk ya’ll. He made my x-mas card list!! Lol

2daBank

Apparently the gambling gods don’t appreciate me celebrating such stupidity as they trying to punish my saints bet apparently. Holy shit.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Lol Banker

JoeA1010
    JoeA1010's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24510

I always wonder why coaches don't tell their players in these types of situations to make sure to not get a personal foul for excessive celebration if we score here. Probably wouldn't do any good, as anyone dumb enough to get that penalty and push his kicker back 15 yards wouldn't be listening, anyway.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Black

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Guy makes a great TD and then takes a piss on the field to draw a 15 yard penalty causing a missed 35 yard PAT.

Ole Miss covers the +2.5 instead of overtime

Good work kid!
    Why don't they have the penalty on the ensuing kickoff instead of penalizing a team a potential point?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Why don't they have the penalty on the ensuing kickoff instead of penalizing a team a potential point?
    Opposing team has the option

2daBank

Black
    4 win teams tend to do dumb things.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

4 win teams tend to do dumb things.
    I wonder if they would have gone for 2 and the win if they didn't commit that personal foul...lol

2daBank

I wonder if they would have gone for 2 and the win if they didn't commit that personal foul...lol
    That what I was hoping for, Miss served same purpose. Have a feeling they were gonna take it to ot. Therefore the dumb ass peeing on shit get Xmas cookies from me!!

Who know wtf woulda happened in ot, i had no interest in it. Some guys in the discussion thread were on over so they prob pissed. I woulda been. You know that flies over in ot. Might still be playing. Lol

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I'm not going to lie...I've never been a fan of showboating, cockiness, arrogant prima donna attention whore divas who do excessive celebrations after scores but goddamn I busted out laughing!......I LOVED it!...dude goes on all fours and then lifts up his hind leg and takes piss like a dog!..I thought it was unique, cool, and funny...I gave homeboy some serious style points for that!..and that fukkin piece of shit FG kicker had to ruin the situation by missing the extra point!..even with the 15 yard penalty, it was still a chip shot 35 yd attempt which all kickers should make in their sleep at all levels (high school, collegiate, and PRO)

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

That's just it Manster, it wasn't unique. It's been done before, OBJ did it in a game a few years ago. And it was penalized then. Like I said, no harm to me but I knew others were on Ole Miss and/or the total so was rooting for them. I know if I was his teammate I'd be seriously pissed. Grats to the backers, sorry to those on the total.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Black
    It is amazing to me how race is always included in this sports forum. Even from people who you USED to respect.
    I see white people do stupid stuff all the time, I don't lay it on a whole race. I just put it on that single individual.
    Last edited by BetThenSweat; 11-29-19 at 09:16 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

so you threw a $500 or more phone against the wall because of a $5 bet???? common otto

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

They're college kids having fun in a rivalry game. There was no need for the ref to be an a## and throw a flag for a celebration that lasted less than a second.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bottom line. Typical behavior from a Ghetto Dweller who is as stupid as it gets. If I am his teammate, and this dumb Black fool just cost me the game, I beat the crap out of him. You fools who think it was cute are the most ignorant dumb arseholes on this earth. Where is Grits nd all of the other black racists now? I hope they kick his arse off the team.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Guerilla.move.....

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bottom line. Typical behavior from a Ghetto Dweller who is as stupid as it gets. If I am his teammate, and this dumb Black fool just cost me the game, I beat the crap out of him. You fools who think it was cute are the most ignorant dumb arseholes on this earth. Where is Grits nd all of the other black racists now? I hope they kick his arse off the team.
    what about the sorry ass kicker who missed the extra point?..even with the 15 yd penalty it was still only a 35yd chip shot and kickers at all levels should make it in their sleep (high school, collegiate, and PRO).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    It is amazing to me how race is always included in this sports forum. Even from people who you USED to respect.
    I see white people do stupid stuff all the time, I don't lay it on a whole race. I just put it on that single individual.
    Typical for around here. I hear ya tho, disappointing when it comes from one the guys I like/respect. I expect it from a fat loser like fatdaddyQH who contributes nothing of value here or in life, these cowards would never say the shit out in a diverse bar but on the net they feel safe to express their ignorant views on the subject.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The funniest thing about this post is you implying you could be on a team. Yea right fat boy, you the clown nobody picks, it obvious by your angry post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Typical for around here. I hear ya tho, disappointing when it comes from one the guys I like/respect. I expect it from a fat loser like fatdaddyQH who contributes nothing of value here or in life, these cowards would never say the shit out in a diverse bar but on the net they feel safe to express their ignorant views on the subject.
    They would not say it in a diverse bar because they would fear being assaulted and killed which kind of makes their point, does it not?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    They would not say it in a diverse bar because they would fear being assaulted and killed which kind of makes their point, does it not?
    Not in the least. I’m white and if anyone talks like a disrespectful sack of shit to me I will beat them to within a inch their life. Ignorant to assume race has anything to do with how individuals are as ppl.