stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Your pal Nasher likes the Under 47 in the Cowboys/Bills game

I'm going to copy and paste the text in the thread I posted earlier.
    (Anything to save some time).

I like the under 47 a tad more for a few reasons.
    Both teams play good defense I expect some FG's made that usually result in TD's.
    I think 'Zeke and to a lesser extent Pollard to get a lot of carries which chews up the clock.
    Also the Cowboys (and Green Bay) use Randall Cobb in some end around WR rushes too.

Even though Dallas has the top ranked offense in the NFL (in total yards per game and passing yards per game, Baltimore leads the NFL is points scored and rushing per game largely due to QB Jackson) Buffalo is the third best NFL regarding defense behind only San Francisco and New England. Buffalo is #3 in these categories, least total yards allowed per game, least total passing yards allowed, and least amount of points given up per game.
    As I always say (and it's OK if you don't agree) good defense usually beats good offense. I said usually.

So the feeling here is the Bills defense will keep trio of Dak, 'Zeke, and Coop at bay some.
    I personally think (and I don't know anymore than you do) we will see a steady diet of Dak sticking the ball in Elliott's for a good portion of this game. That should chew up clock which is beneficial for the under bettors.

Speaking of good defenses, after the top group of three (New England, San Francisco, and Buffalo) the next best defenses are the Cowboys, Chargers, and Denver when it comes to total defense. How you want to rank those three teams 4, 5, and 6 depends on what analytics you choose to use.

Dak and the Cowboys lead the NFL is passing yards however like I mentioned Buffalo has a very strong pass defense, you can gain yards on the ground some against them which is why I think you'll see a lot of Elliot this afternoon and like I mentioned this chews up clock.

Bills rely mainly on the run on offense (Gore and Singletary) they are not a passing team.
    Allen has Josh Brown and that's about it and are near bottom ranked regarding team passing.

So for all these reasons I really like the UNDER 47 here.

UNDER 47 2* please.

The OVER just hit for me in the Lions game.
    I'm now 11 and 1 in my last 12 so tail with caution I can't keep this up. (or can I?)

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Good luck Steve. See what happens when you quit drinking? Clear mind and focused. Winning as a result.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck Steve. See what happens when you quit drinking? Clear mind and focused. Winning as a result.
    Can not argue that point,
    Thanks for dropping in LB.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

U like under huh

Gonna have to beat weeders mush

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I’m on the Bills

Nasher I know we have had our differences but I feel a heater coming on

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I’m on the Bills

I lean cowboys

Feels like taking bills is just looking for a luck backdoor cover

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I’m on the Bills

Go get it Bear dude.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Like the under as well but line seems fishy to me. 4 or so points higher than I would have guess.