Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    xanax is the only thing that's going to make your heart stop in that equation
    They all could do it on their own really, but benzos are the champion of shutting down shit. Personally I love me a triple threat of the downers. Sleep like a baby, but it will kill the weaklings. Booze and Xanax is bad news for most people. Everyone I ever gave some bars to would have a nice story the next time I saw them about fckin shit up somehow.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Macallan 18 and a good stick at my brothers house. be safe guys. Happy Thanksgiving

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    They all could do it on their own really, but benzos are the champion of shutting down shit. Personally I love me a triple threat of the downers. Sleep like a baby, but it will kill the weaklings. Booze and Xanax is bad news for most people. Everyone I ever gave some bars to would have a nice story the next time I saw them about fckin shit up somehow.
    i'm afraid of dying stupid, lit try to wd a bit before i take one so i don't think there's booze mixing

anything less than going out in a firefight with hilary, i want to stick around a bit

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i'm afraid of dying stupid, lit try to wd a bit before i take one so i don't think there's booze mixing

anything less than going out in a firefight with hilary, i want to stick around a bit

We want you to stick around a bit.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

no it was after i got home, and like i said there was 1

ive fukked more girls than youve beat off to dork, dont speak back to me...im like your dad only your tougher friends dad

queer

First 123