HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sean McVay is A Fukin Clown

What a Fukin embarrassment. Guy should be fired tomorrow

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

He is a very young CEO of a multi billion $$$ company who made it to SB LAST YEAR.
    So, no he will not be fired.

HC in the NFL is hard. Very hard. He is easily top 10 out of 32.

When you do fire a CEO, you have to have a replacement who is available and better.

Same goes for NFL QB. This ain`t the NBA.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He might as well rest his starters for next week.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30412

Inexcusable. Team looks completely lost

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

the gig is up, time to move on

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Rams look fukking depressed... The showed no sign of life from the opening snap onward.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

It all starts w quarterback Goff is terrible he’s not a play maker Wade Phillips should be more scared of 2 checks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

The missed pass interference call in the NFC championship game was terrible. They allowed this garbage team to play a garbage Superbowl and nothing has changed since then

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The missed pass interference call in the NFC championship game was terrible. They allowed this garbage team to play a garbage Superbowl and nothing has changed since then

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So true

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

fiance still hot though

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

8 rushing attempts! Lol. The talk of his offensive genius was incredibly premature and nowhere close to accurate. Shanny is the undisputed offensive guru in that division.

Kingsbury might turn out better than mcvey.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Rams look fukking depressed... The showed no sign of life from the opening snap onward.
    Yes .... but let’s live bet them .... lol

Report that to Shari ..... your an idiot and a snitch

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He is a good coach with a big contract. Unless he wants out, he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. GM mortgaged future with bad contracts like Cooks, Gurley and Goff.

Goff sucked at Cal and he sucks as a pro. Stealing money every paycheck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Yes .... but let’s live bet them .... lol

Report that to Shari ..... your an idiot and a snitch
    Damn. He reported you? For what? Pretty sure the live thread was a joke.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

You would think they would fire him after the Rams only scored 3 points at the super bowl.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Over rated clown show. Entire team has been exposed. LA is a dump with a dump team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He has 2 years of relief then fired

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

gurley and goff are failing him miserably.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    What a Fukin embarrassment. Guy should be fired tomorrow
    add Bill Bellichek to that list after Sunday nights debacle

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He is a good coach with a big contract. Unless he wants out, he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. GM mortgaged future with bad contracts like Cooks, Gurley and Goff.

Goff sucked at Cal and he sucks as a pro. Stealing money every paycheck.
    Rams also traded a ton of draft equity for Ramsey. It will be hard to shore up their oline and other areas of need going forward.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they are in win now mode with a team that cannot win now. way too much other competition this year. without their run game they are a shell of themselves.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's going to be fun coming up in the next few years for the NFC west teams. Rams have no 1st round picks for 5 years, gave up 2 for Ramsey so he has them BY THE BALLS.

Maxed out deals and Goff is making way too much for his skill set, and they have to "limit" their 15M/year RB.

Gunna be eating!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    they are in win now mode with a team that cannot win now. way too much other competition this year. without their run game they are a shell of themselves.
    I understand that but the reality is they have a lot of holes and aren't that good. Their window has already closed and now they're severely handcuffed in the coming years to improve.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    add Bill Bellichek to that list after Sunday nights debacle
    did you watch that game? Pedelman gave the game away when they were down by 4 and driving down the field..... wtf does Bill have to do with that?

MadLegend28
    MadLegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

so funny reading a bunch of routinely loser gamblers talking about a NFL coach who went to the super bowl last yr. Try hitting above 50% in your predictions before worrying about a position way above your head

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by MadLegend28 View Post
    so funny reading a bunch of routinely loser gamblers talking about a NFL coach who went to the super bowl last yr. Try hitting above 50% in your predictions before worrying about a position way above your head
    must be related to BigDaddyHQ

Welcome to the forum dipshit

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    It's going to be fun coming up in the next few years for the NFC west teams. Rams have no 1st round picks for 5 years, gave up 2 for Ramsey so he has them BY THE BALLS.

Maxed out deals and Goff is making way too much for his skill set, and they have to "limit" their 15M/year RB.

Gunna be eating!
    Goff salary actually regressive, by end of deal he'll be bottom 3rd of league in pay, yet have 4 full years as starter under his belt. Could still work out....

JAKEPEAVY21

no kidding i wonder who's ghost this dipshit is?

Gurley a shell of his former self, the oline is atrocious, all the money is going to a small group of players, no 1st round picks the next couple of years..the list goes on and on. Maybe the newbie can enlighten all of us.

2daBank

I thought it was def fatdaddyQh ghost. Mfer should just ax that account and try again.

Why is it always the nobody clowns who never post a play that talk about the rest of us?

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

You all can blame the coach if you want. Heck you can blame the owners. You can blame the water boys. You can blame whoever you want but the truth of the matter is that the opponents of the Baltimore Ravens all suffer from..........

MIKE TYSON SYNDROME!!!

Just like when IRON MIKE was destroying opponents in the ring... before he even entered the ring they knew the fight was over. They were afraid of getting their arses beat. This is the same mentality that the entire Baltimore Ravens team has... They know they are going to destroy whoever they play and their opponents lay down because they have Mike Tyson Syndrome!
    As bettors and fans of the game we should all play close atention as what the Baltimore Ravens currently have going over the last 6-8 weeks is really something special.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    You all can blame the coach if you want. Heck you can blame the owners. You can blame the water boys. You can blame whoever you want but the truth of the matter is that the opponents of the Baltimore Ravens all suffer from..........

MIKE TYSON SYNDROME!!!

Just like when IRON MIKE was destroying opponents in the ring... before he even entered the ring they knew the fight was over. They were afraid of getting their arses beat. This is the same mentality that the entire Baltimore Ravens team has... They know they are going to destroy whoever they play and their opponents lay down because they have Mike Tyson Syndrome!
    As bettors and fans of the game we should all play close atention as what the Baltimore Ravens currently have going over the last 6-8 weeks is really something special.
    8 rushing attempts. It not about last night. It about all season this so called genius having Goff throw it 40+ times.

Ph q all

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    8 rushing attempts. It not about last night. It about all season this so called genius having Goff throw it 40+ times.
    I understand 8 rushing attempts is on the extremely low side however they were were down big and early. The ravens took the rams and their coach out of it from the opening bell just like Mike Tyson did back in his day. I know it might seem like a goofy comparison but I remember watching Tyson destroy those guys and they did not want to be in the ring with him.... That's what I thought about when I saw the rams playing last night from the very 1st snap of the game.

Ph q all

I understand 8 rushing attempts is on the extremely low side however they were were down big and early. The ravens took the rams and their coach out of it from the opening bell just like Mike Tyson did back in his day. I know it might seem like a goofy comparison but I remember watching Tyson destroy those guys and they did not want to be in the ring with him.... That's what I thought about when I saw the rams playing last night from the very 1st snap of the game.
    I give more credit to the ravens and what they are doing then I do discredit to their coaches and opponents at this point.

2daBank

They have done same shit a bunch of times this year. He threw it 60x vs Tampa. Yea they got down, cause he was throwing too much and threw couple picks.

Running the ball doesn’t make him look like a genius so they don’t stick with it. That why they were good last year, they ran the ball.

123 Last