juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

What's the spot angle?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I see the spot angle. The pats under Brady and bill are 13-4 after bye weeks. They are also 51-13 after a loss. I’m pretty sure if you give these guys two weeks after a loss it’ll be a win more often than not. I could never justify an eagles bet here. Good luck. Those stats are real

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone on Phila

Why not

Brady getting old, Pats do not have much on offense

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I see the spot angle. The pats under Brady and bill are 13-4 after bye weeks. They are also 51-13 after a loss. I’m pretty sure if you give these guys two weeks after a loss it’ll be a win more often than not. I could never justify an eagles bet here. Good luck. Those stats are real
    I thought about this as soon as the Ravens game was over. I told myself to get ready to unload on the pats in 2 weeks

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    everyone on Phila

Why not

Brady getting old, Pats do not have much on offense
    JJ, how many years now have people been saying Brady is getting old?
    Proves us wrong yearly, weekly...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with it

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Media and the public mentality is that Patriots are coming of a bye and a loss (they are 63% and 71% ATS respectively in those situations during the brady/billy era...believe me, i have bet pats in these situations many times before and cashed!) and revenge angle. But the reality is that Patriots team, even though good, is not as good as their past teams nor their record this season. Patriots defense look good in stats but they are not as good as those stats indicate (this can be said about the offense as well)....they accumulated those stats playing the easiest schedule in the league so far (jets twice, giants, redskins, miami, cleveland, buffalo and pittsburg and baltimore)...that list also the list of worst offensive teams in the league except for baltimore...and baltimore put up 37 points against pats defense. Philies are getting better and their defense is better than Pats D. My bet on the spread is significant and i also have sprinkle on the moneyline. Over the past decade, that team that made me the most money when backing is Pats...but today is not the spot to back them. Obviously its not a sure thing but i give higher chance for phillies than pats, especially considering this is also a home game for the phils.

stacyleighhanson
    stacyleighhanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

GL man. Can definitely see an Eagles win