grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Dear Shute,

I dont post hardly anymore for two reasons. One, I work quite often in long hours. But mostly because of the second reason. Which is because the forum has turned gayer than aids because of ass clowns like you, bigbear, and others who couldn't find their own ass with two hands yet make 12 worthless threads a day. I mean who needs to login to this place anymore to see nothing but garbage when I can just call or text the actual worth while people that use to frequent this place before it became a shit hole. Literally all the greats either dont even post anymore or post 5 times a week.

Sad but true.

Looked at the odds for POTY thread and almost made a similar comment but didn’t because there are still a few good ones on there. Like Diggity.

But yea, this place is a shadow of what it used to be and is dying. They know it too, or at least don’t care to do anything about it. Why else would half the bash attendees be twitter posters last year?

But this specific thread is retarded because tons of posters don’t post plays (me included—because what is the point?) but two out of the five on the list post plays pretty regularly.

Shute is the worst name for this poster. A disgrace to the world of wrestling.
    Points Awarded:

unde0087 gave grease lightnin 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GO after guys that do not post picks

It is the right thing to do

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I mainly post plays. Don't talk trash but will defend myself

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you're an asshole. thats basically the easiest way to answer your question. your entire body of work on here.... its utterly useless.....
    And you offer what to this forum? Maybe you should become another poster who doesn't post anymore. Please do us all that favor.

jjgold

If you post plays you’re a contributor it doesn’t matter if you win or lose because everybody loses anyway

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I post and lose plays all the time

Does that mean I can start back trash talking?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

You mean just attack others out of anger for losing lol?

Or if others are ragging you?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Yes
    Sbr is dead
    Players talk needs WARS

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    You mean just attack others out of anger for losing lol?

Or if others are ragging you?
    all of the above maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Yes
    Sbr is dead
    Players talk needs WARS
    Ok i am pounding beers

not back in action until tomorrow except 101 on fantasy golf today

Hman

Have you guys ever been on one side of a wager and read something by another poster & let them talk you out of it and play their side which loses?

That's the worst and you do actually want to vent

RudyRuetigger

I don't read writeups

You can make a case for any team any time to cover any market wide available spread

In a writeup there are about 2 key words in the 1-5 paragraphs........... "I THINK"

Hman

I don't read writeups

You can make a case for any team any time to cover any market wide available spread

In a writeup there are about 2 key words in the 1-5 paragraphs........... "I THINK"

Exactly and that's the point I try and explain to those who push fellow posters for a reasoning/write-up for their pick.

It's senseless because as you said, for every reason you give me as to why one side will win, I can give you just as many why the other side will instead.

RudyRuetigger

I'd say the only things important

1. new injuries that you just happen to catch somehow (not players returning from injuries). I got lucky and had bears -2.5 before stafford was out. had someone had that info earlier, great news obviously

2. weather but thats basically widely known but if you can catch a reliable weather system moving on Monday that will affect a game the coming Saturday it can help

3. always said this, but getting like TMZ sports info as to who was out partying late at night, who has the flu and throwing up, etc

Here is James Harden's performance when playing in a city with a top strip club
    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...237136649.html
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

I'd say the only things important

1. new injuries that you just happen to catch somehow (not players returning from injuries). I got lucky and had bears -2.5 before stafford was out. had someone had that info earlier, great news obviously

2. weather but thats basically widely known but if you can catch a reliable weather system moving on Monday that will affect a game the coming Saturday it can help

3. always said this, but getting like TMZ sports info as to who was out partying late at night, who has the flu and throwing up, etc

Here is James Harden's performance when playing in a city with a top strip club
    https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/n...237136649.html
    I check twitter all the time for hurricane paths just to see if im going to be involved

I've noticed alot of these independent guys on there are actually better predicting than most news places

i need to start using them for capping

i bet you can find certain places that actually wont get hit by a tropical storm/depression but the total is listed for one to hit

jjgold

write ups ok if you like them

some need to justify their picks

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    And you offer what to this forum? Maybe you should become another poster who doesn't post anymore. Please do us all that favor.
    making threads and posts asking why people don't like you accomplishes exactly what here? Its a gambling forum in case you forgot.......

Say what you will about me, but I can probably tell you why the handful of guys who don't like me actually don't like me.

Ill continue to post, meaningful content. Do with it what you will.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He is number one. He does this at multiple sites. His name at rx was thecentaur and he was banned for trolling pick threads and he never posted a pick.
    I agree, he is one handjob. we all lose and naturally we all go on winning streaks. but mr dumwilly he is in a class by himself. BTW, I like Kraken. As god remarked to Job when asked why do you treat me so terribly. "you just piss me off" dumwilly just pisses me off.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Honored to be number 1 here....like mpasch stated I don’t need to post plays as I just fade all the dumbfukks on here.....oh and eat a bag of dikks shute

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Post a play booga

jjgold

lol what drama guys here

who cares if you get ripped

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Rudy, cut the shit bro. We all roasted posters on the regular every time someone lost a play back in the day. Not because we hated them that is just how we did it. We didn't have all these fukin losers crying about posters talking shit. Back in the day any poster who wanted to post in PT they knew straight up we would attack like lions. Most of the time it was our friends and we all had a fun time talking shit. Now people want a safespace when they post locks and shit. This is PT, you want to bring your shit then take the cold serving of whatever happens and grow a sack. If you don't like it get the fuk out. Holler

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I've seen Kraken post bread and butter plays. Scratch him from the list please.
    Yep..

unde0087
    Did we win?

Come at me bro, see what happens, I am a real American not some clown ass cry baby

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I have posted many WNBA plays....I don’t need to satisfy some brokedikk in a thread

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Sad but true.

Looked at the odds for POTY thread and almost made a similar comment but didn’t because there are still a few good ones on there. Like Diggity.

But yea, this place is a shadow of what it used to be and is dying. They know it too, or at least don’t care to do anything about it. Why else would half the bash attendees be twitter posters last year?

But this specific thread is retarded because tons of posters don’t post plays (me included—because what is the point?) but two out of the five on the list post plays pretty regularly.

Shute is the worst name for this poster. A disgrace to the world of wrestling.
    You taking a shot at me being the fav pal? Lol

2daBank

Have you guys ever been on one side of a wager and read something by another poster & let them talk you out of it and play their side which loses?

That's the worst and you do actually want to vent
    Yes, select handful of guys i respect, most the time it just gets me off my side if their reasoning convinced me rather than doing a total 180.. I did flip from leaning vols to betting uk cause few ppl I have lot of respect for made a good case, it lost but whatever, uk did have them and just blew it gettin stuffed at goal line late.

jjgold

you can hammer anyone you want

Forums are for that

We are well known and popular because of fierce fighting

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by grekos View Post
    I'll post a play tough guy find a moderator to hold on to our money, winner takes all, like I said 1k minimum fruit cake or i forgot you can't afford that.
    Can't call anyone out about not affording anything with the Become A Pro hyperlink. It's one of those unwritten rules. I think what compounds it though is the balance of betpoints. "1k minimum fruit cake"? you cant even donate 10% of that to charity...

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    making threads and posts asking why people don't like you accomplishes exactly what here? Its a gambling forum in case you forgot.......

Say what you will about me, but I can probably tell you why the handful of guys who don't like me actually don't like me.

Ill continue to post, meaningful content. Do with it what you will.....
    I never asked why people don't like me. My question is why do people come into my pick threads and make derogatory comments (especially when I don't do that to anyone). I believe in treating others with thoughtful debate and general conversation and not making degrading foul comments which you don't see me doing. If you want todo that to a person that's doing the same thing to others that's one thing but I don't roll like that. I think it makes people look un educated.
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 11-14-19 at 09:51 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I never asked why people don't like me. My question is why do people come into my pick threads and make derogatory comments (especially when I don't do that to anyone). I believe in treating others with thoughtful debate and general conversation and not making degrading foul comments which you don't see me doing. If you want to that to a person that's doing the same thing to others that's one thing but I don't roll like that. I think it makes people look un educated.
    I have seen about even of your shit talking about uneducated people. If you want to compare degrees and job experience I will any time you want. I say fuk and shit, you want to say I am less educated than you because I will tell you to fuk off? Just stop. If you can't handle the negativity then just leave or grow a pair. If you would have joined 10 years ago people would have made you cry yourself to sleep every night when you posted losers. Jesus man, grow a pair.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Exactly and that's the point I try and explain to those who push fellow posters for a reasoning/write-up for their pick.

It's senseless because as you said, for every reason you give me as to why one side will win, I can give you just as many why the other side will instead.
    What's the point of a gambling forum if you're not going to post your theories? A theory has substance behind it. It brings attention to your forum, and it brings credibility to a poster. An opinion with no substance? I can just ask the bread guy at Kroger on Monday morning. No need for SBR.

Choose your words more carefully, Moderator. You're running a business here.

RangeFinder

I have seen about even of your shit talking about uneducated people. If you want to compare degrees and job experience I will any time you want. I say fuk and shit, you want to say I am less educated than you because I will tell you to fuk off? Just stop. If you can't handle the negativity then just leave or grow a pair. If you would have joined 10 years ago people would have made you cry yourself to sleep every night when you posted losers. Jesus man, grow a pair.
    You missed my point

Now go back to school

RangeFinder

One more point. You think a keyboard makes anybody tough?

Your point about the old days is laughable. Seriously quit embarrassing yourself

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

One more point. You think a keyboard makes anybody tough?

Your point about the old days is laughable. Seriously quit embarrassing yourself
    If you didn’t act like you are better than everyone else, maybe people would like you and you wouldn’t be sad

jjgold

Kuddles very tough with a keyboard I have him ranked 8th . Hi

First 1234 Last