Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Public Service Announcement- Bama is in the playoffs

the seeding will be

1. LSU vs 4. Bama -Dallas TX

3. Ohio State vs 3. Clemson -Miami FL

Will be a good playoff

lots of people thought Alabama was out but apparently nothing came keep them out of the playoffs.

Cheers

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

u and jj must be proud biggest trolls on sbr

its
    1 ohio state
    2 clemson
    3 georgia
    4 lsu

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u and jj must be proud biggest trolls on sbr

its
    1 ohio state
    2 clemson
    3 georgia
    4 lsu
    Georgia????

whats the arguement for them?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Georgia????

whats the arguement for them?
    they beat lsu in the sec championship game

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

they beat lsu in the sec championship game
    oh yeah

that could happen

all depends on if the Georgia QB can play a big game

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bear, only a fool thinks that Alabama gets in the playoffs. If LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson win out, they are in. If any one loss team wins their conference championship they are in. Oregon has the best shot because the Committee is very Pac 12 heavy and their only loss came way back in week 1 on the road, to a team in the SEC that lost to LSU by 3 points. As usual, your theory has been destroyed by common sense and knowledge, neither of which you have.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early to tell

So many big matchups left Bear

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Maybe this will help. A list of "Big Matchups":

LSU. SEC Championship game against Georgia if Georgia wins at either Auburn or at home against Texas A&M.
    Ohio State. Penn State, at Michigan, the Big 12 Championship game. They have the toughest road.
    Clemson. Really? Maybe the ACC Championship game. They have by far, the easiest road.
    Oregon. At Arizona State. Pac 12 Championship game probably against Utah.
    Utah. Pac 12 Championship game against Oregon
    Georgia. At Auburn, SEC Championship game against LSU.
    Alabama. At Auburn and in desperate need of some help.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Q that is what I mean

A lot left

Lord_Mar7
    Lord_Mar7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Your locations are incorrect?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LSU would need to lose 2xs for Bama to get in

Since Bama cannot win the SEC, a 1 loss Big 12 Champ or Pac12 Champ would be options 1a, 1b if LSU beat GA in SEC championship

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

what about baylor or minnesota if they run the table gotta put them above alabama with no quality wins

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

what about baylor or minnesota if they run the table gotta put them above alabama with no quality wins
    Bet the farm on Wisconsin in that MN game here soon

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bear, only a fool thinks that Alabama gets in the playoffs. If LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson win out, they are in. If any one loss team wins their conference championship they are in. Oregon has the best shot because the Committee is very Pac 12 heavy and their only loss came way back in week 1 on the road, to a team in the SEC that lost to LSU by 3 points. As usual, your theory has been destroyed by common sense and knowledge, neither of which you have.
    You think Oregon gets in over Bama?

I hate Bama man I really do.

But I am also very non biast when it comes to sports b/c this is my meal ticket

so I have trained myself to see things through a non biased point of view

they are getting in man. I hate to say it but it is true.

Answer this question for me BigdaddyQ

what are the odds for Oregon to win the ship?

now what are the odds for Bama winning the ship?

therein lies your answer

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You have no idea if they in or out, we still have 3-4 weeks of potential upsets, big wins. Etc etc. as Rudy so wisely said let the shit shake out instead of making up all these scenarios.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Bear. If sports gambling is our "meal ticket", then you must be starving to death. Everyone in here knows that you do not have any money. You do not have enough to become a pro. You are an air bettor and a pretty poor one at that. Ask anyone in here. We all know. You post things that certainly raise red flags when it comes to your mentality. The odds for winning the championship are much different than the odds for getting into the championship playoffs. Are you really dumb enough to believe that a 1 loss Alabama team would get in over a 1 loss Oregon team who won the Pac 12 title or a 1 loss Oklahoma team who wins the Big 12 Conference? I would bet anything you had (if you have anything) that you do not know this fact. (NOT the B.S. you come up with). The Chairman of the Selection Committee is Rob Mullens, the AD at OREGON. Joe Castiglione is on the Committee and he is the AD from OKLAHOMA. There are also two other members of the Committee, Paola Boivin, a professor at Arizona State, and Ronnie Lott, former super star at USC, who are on the committee. Now do you still think that Alabama will get more votes than a 1 loss Pac 12 or Big 12 Champion if those teams are Oregon and Oklahoma?

2daBank. Wake up. There are 3 weeks left in the season. Where do you come up with 4? Not counting championship games, I come up with 5 realistic possible upsets. LSU, Clemson and Utah play no one with a realistic chance of upsetting them. Oregon still has a game at Arizona State. Ohio State has two, home vs Penn State and at Michigan. Both Georgia and Alabama play at Auburn. Can other upsets happen? Yes, just like it can snow in Palm Springs this week. I am trying to be reasonable here.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

if Georgia wins SEC championship game does Oregon have a chance?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bear. If sports gambling is our "meal ticket", then you must be starving to death. Everyone in here knows that you do not have any money. You do not have enough to become a pro. You are an air bettor and a pretty poor one at that. Ask anyone in here. We all know. You post things that certainly raise red flags when it comes to your mentality. The odds for winning the championship are much different than the odds for getting into the championship playoffs. Are you really dumb enough to believe that a 1 loss Alabama team would get in over a 1 loss Oregon team who won the Pac 12 title or a 1 loss Oklahoma team who wins the Big 12 Conference? I would bet anything you had (if you have anything) that you do not know this fact. (NOT the B.S. you come up with). The Chairman of the Selection Committee is Rob Mullens, the AD at OREGON. Joe Castiglione is on the Committee and he is the AD from OKLAHOMA. There are also two other members of the Committee, Paola Boivin, a professor at Arizona State, and Ronnie Lott, former super star at USC, who are on the committee. Now do you still think that Alabama will get more votes than a 1 loss Pac 12 or Big 12 Champion if those teams are Oregon and Oklahoma?

2daBank. Wake up. There are 3 weeks left in the season. Where do you come up with 4? Not counting championship games, I come up with 5 realistic possible upsets. LSU, Clemson and Utah play no one with a realistic chance of upsetting them. Oregon still has a game at Arizona State. Ohio State has two, home vs Penn State and at Michigan. Both Georgia and Alabama play at Auburn. Can other upsets happen? Yes, just like it can snow in Palm Springs this week. I am trying to be reasonable here.
    It’s like you get dumber w every post. 3 weeks plus championship weeks Is 4 weeks Sherlock, Who gives a fukk what you think you see? Wasn’t it you pounding Wisconsin vs Illinois? The next upset your unimaginative ass sees ahead of time be the 1st. Pay attention when real Mfers talk and maybe you wouldn’t sound so fukkin stupid all the time.