JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Sunday last game dogs ML in all sports..

Usually hits in most sports on Sunday nights for some reason, THE LAST GAMES!!

I don't know what it is but it hits most often then not.. I've been gambling for decades and picked up on this especially in prime time games..

Vikings ML tonight in NFL hits, NBA Raptors hit on the ML and HUGE underdogs to the Lakers tonight. That's just an example..

They don't always hit but when they do you get paid, best time to play ML DOGS IMO.. Just keep trying it.. Next week they probably won't cash but over time they will.. At big plus + money odds it pays off!!!

Seen this play out over decades of gambling time and time again.. Take notes fellas and win money.. My gift to you..

Lakers.... https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/toronto...rs-2019111013/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-19 at 10:59 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Post proof it actually profitable.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Bankers I can't prove it, I can copy and paste winning tickets tonight but that still won't prove it..

I'm just saying over time you usually make money.. I know I have.. Especially tonight ..

Can play the dog on the ML and the spread together.. Just take the DOG, it usually sticks more often then not late on Sunday nights>>>

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m sure you won with it tonight I just have doubts it for real matters long run., I’ve always had this dumb thing in my head that thinks sunday night/Monday one dog one fav usually wins but I’m pretty sure it just my perception more than being accurate.,,

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Worked great for me tonight.

Flyers ml
    Blackhawks ml
    Vikings ml
    Raps ml game and second hf

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m sure you won with it tonight I just have doubts it for real matters long run., I’ve always had this dumb thing in my head that thinks sunday night/Monday one dog one fav usually wins but I’m pretty sure it just my perception more than being accurate.,,
    Yes like on tnt basketball games I always think a dog then a favorite coming or vice versa weird af

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sure there is a few seasoned gamblers that can chime in on this on SBR that hide in the shadows. Do your historic research in all major sports. Prime time games especially on SUNDAY NIGHT LAST PRIME TIME GAMES...

See what you find over the past 20-30 years if there is such a stat and record? I just know it's profitable...

PROFIT is what you will find!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-19 at 11:19 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

not sure about dogs but Ive had many weekends where I do great during the day and lose at night so need to tailor my overall capping/thinking differently with night athletics

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I said SUNDAY games only.. I'm not talking about mid week last games on TNT either.. JUST SUNDAY NIGHT LAST GAMES in all sports and nothing more like tonight!!!

I've preached this before in other posts for years on this forum..

I said before maybe the home favorite team players partied it up on Friday and Saturday nights and the road teams come in as underdogs determined to win in prime time, maybe the dogs see the spreads and just play harder on Sunday nights to say we will win and show everyone.. IDK???
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-19 at 11:35 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you fellas another gambling secret, take those heavy favorites that lost Sunday night in PRIME TIME in their next game as they usually REBOUND HARD after being embarrassed..

I'm sure the Cowboys and Lakers win and cover in their next game for example..