Betpoints: 6325

over 37 hits

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Nail biter out in Hawaii. Could come down to who has ball last
    Nice backdoor by the Spartans! 'Bows awful ATS of late at home.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    That's exactly what I struggle with. I think I'm finally turning the corner on it though.
    That’s my focus every single weekend.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

How comes these Hawaii games are never on any TV channel?? Man I don't feel like streaming this crap.
    They stream them on Facebook. Go to Facebook and search for "Live: Stadium College Football" (no quotes), click on result with the little blue check mark (means it's verified page) then click follow. Facebook Watch is their streaming service, if you have an Apple TV/Android Box/Amazon Fire/etc., download their app and you can stream the games on your tv. I have it on my Nvidia Shield, quality is good. Obviously you can watch on computer/phone too (really sharp on computer).

Link for compatible devices: https://www.facebook.com/help/1871313656439201

Link for setup from phone: https://www.facebook.com/StadiumColl...9135911111930/
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 11-10-19 at 06:45 AM.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    They stream them on Facebook. Go to Facebook and search for "Live: Stadium College Football" (no quotes), click on result with the little blue check mark (means it's verified page) then click follow. Facebook Watch is their streaming service, if you have an Apple TV/Android Box/Amazon Fire/etc., download their app and you can stream the games on your tv. I have it on my Nvidia Shield, quality is good. Obviously you can watch on computer/phone too (really sharp on computer).

Link for compatible devices: https://www.facebook.com/help/1871313656439201

Link for setup from phone: https://www.facebook.com/StadiumColl...9135911111930/
    Thanks Swords. Banker had a good link to a stream as well. I just don't understand why every week it seems to be the only late game not on TV.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Thanks Swords. Banker had a good link to a stream as well. I just don't understand why every week it seems to be the only late game not on TV.
    Something to do with tv rights, Hawaii home games are on Spectrum Sports locally, and I think a few outlets in California get their feeds, Facebook everywhere else. I think their tv deal with the Mountain West Conference is different than the mainland teams, not sure about that.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What a Saturday holy shit

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Blues a nice +130 hit.. Was a great Saturday

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

CFB cards like this don't come around often

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24774

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    CFB cards like this don't come around often
    Agreed... Although I lost Alabama bets, it was still a great Saturday betting on CFB. It was crazy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Agreed... Although I lost Alabama bets, it was still a great Saturday betting on CFB. It was crazy.
    Had I not traded out Illini for bama like a dummy woulda been another monster Saturday!

So pissed at myself for that cause I said all week I was passing on bama game and kept saying I didn’t care how square Illini felt I was takin them anyways!!! Feel like I let the degen side of me win out cause I wanted to watch LSU/bama, lol,, oh well.

Still was very good after closing night hitting sjst, Nevada and Wyoming!’ (Dunno why everyone was against me w Boise?! Guess they don’t trust me!’ Lol)., Only 3 losers I recall were bama, ville, and uk, uk loss sucked, they had the 13-0 start then did nothing else, Mfers had 1st and goal from the 4 in last 2 minutes and can’t punch it in!! Made me so mad! Lol.

Think ended up being 7-3 on the ones I posted as my official plays (actually better than that, forgot about ncst and then Tulsa Friday night!!). Id have to look to be sure cause I mean I tailed few other winners from ya’ll too!!!

Doesn’t really matter, just know we been crushing it in here the last 2 weeks!! after 3 weeks ago having only losing one these “lets talk” threads I have started!! Woot woot!!

fecgp40

Great fukkin day Bank. Thanks to you and all the great people in this thread who contributed to a great Saturday! On Cards and Jets today. Dumpster fire teams!! LMAO.

fecgp40

As for Boise, not sure what I was thinking. I didn't play them thankfully but I did lean that way. Great calls man. I played Nevada but wish I had grabbed the ML too!!

2daBank

Great fukkin day Bank. Thanks to you and all the great people in this thread who contributed to a great Saturday! On Cards and Jets today. Dumpster fire teams!! LMAO.
    I played cards also. Been pretty impressed/shocked how well kingsbury and the rookie qb been. I didn’t expect that.

Also on bills cause if they wanna give out plus money/points against clowns I’m gonna take it till they prove they not complete garbage! lol.

Later on I’m playing packers and cowboys. Gl

fecgp40

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I played cards also. Been pretty impressed/shocked how well kingsbury and the rookie qb been. I didn’t expect that.

Also on bills cause if they wanna give out plus money/points against clowns I’m gonna take it till they prove they not complete garbage! lol.

I like Pack as well. Damn Cards about to go in at half up 3 and they let Winston march right down the field in a minute!! Wtf!! I picked Bills in my pick'm contest but didn't bet them. Not sure about Cowboys but Thielen being our certainly helps. Cousins usually shits the bed against winning teams too.

fecgp40

Clowns are complete garbage!!!! They're too worried about facial hair and what color their cleats are to win a football game. Clearly Kitchens is a clown with no leadership ability.

2daBank

As for Boise, not sure what I was thinking. I didn't play them thankfully but I did lean that way. Great calls man. I played Nevada but wish I had grabbed the ML too!!
    I couldn’t get behind Nevada ml, they have played so many really horrible games. It was strictly a fade on sdst anemic offense laying way too many.

Far as wyo I just didn’t see why qb mattered since they all run game all the time, almost as much as the service academies!! Really was all about their solid defense and getting so many when they had a huge edge in red zone on both sides.

2daBank

I like Pack as well. Damn Cards about to go in at half up 3 and they let Winston march right down the field in a minute!! Wtf!! I picked Bills in my pick'm contest but didn't bet them. Not sure about Cowboys but Thielen being our certainly helps. Cousins usually shits the bed against winning teams too.
    Against good teams and prime time, gotta fade him! Didn’t even know theiken was out. Lol

fecgp40

Against good teams and prime time, gotta fade him! Didn’t even know theiken was out. Lol
    Thinking I might parlay Pack and Pokes ML.

2daBank

Clowns are complete garbage!!!! They're too worried about facial hair and what color their cleats are to win a football game. Clearly Kitchens is a clown with no leadership ability.
    Lol. Yep.. I was all bout fading the hype week 1, at that point thought they might be ok but after the watch thing I would never back those clowns! Lol.

Kitchens clearly wasn’t qualified but I doubt many coaches would have much success w a qb who shaves 3x a day instead of getting better!! I got news for them, when they fire the coach they are not a desirable job so they not landing a good 1!! No coach wants any part a franchise that trades best lineman for a useless attention whore wr!!

2daBank

Thinking I might parlay Pack and Pokes ML.
    I did same in few I started w early games I used the ml’s on pack. Little worried bout number but I will lay it just not in parlays.

fecgp40

Lol. Yep.. I was all bout fading the hype week 1, at that point thought they might be ok but after the watch thing I would never back those clowns! Lol.

Kitchens clearly wasn’t qualified but I doubt many coaches would have much success w a qb who shaves 3x a day instead of getting better!! I got news for them, when they fire the coach they are not a desirable job so they not landing a good 1!! No coach wants any part a franchise that trades best lineman for a useless attention whore wr!!
    Same for me week 1. I had Titans at Cleveland that first week. I faded Brownies again vs Jets and that didn't go so well. I'm still trying to figure out how the Clowns beat the Ravens.

fecgp40

Wow. TE Williams for Cards drops a wide open pass on 4th and 2 and he would have scored.

2daBank

Wow. TE Williams for Cards drops a wide open pass on 4th and 2 and he would have scored.
    Bummer. I’m out running around, since I’ve been off Saturdays this fall I’ve been way more into watching ncaa fb, nfl product is crap and I don’t like sitting around on couch 2 days in a row!! Lol

2daBank

Damn cardinals been inside number the whole game but blowing it now? Bright side is Bucs defense always lets teams back in games and zona a good garbage time/late game team. I was dead wrong bout the tiny little qb, he way better than I’d have ever imagined. He has hardly thrown any picks behind that garbage oline.

I was wrong about this whole zona experiment honestly, still early in the process they could just be surprising teams and they get worse in the coming years once teams get film and a offseason to look at. I ate crow on Faker mayfield last year cause I argued w ton of ppl I respect saying he was garbage at draft and then he looked pretty good last year. Now he has regressed into the bum always knew he was (now that I think bout it none those guys have came back and told me I was right after all! Wtf? Lol).,

I certainly didn’t expect a coach who got fired from a crappy big-12 team to be better at the pro level! And I thought Murray was just another in long line of QBs who gets overrated cause the Sooners offense!! Sure doesn’t look that way tho and he doesn’t have that great of pieces around him yet.

The nfc west is gonna be brutal for next 5 years! Hardly fair the pats get to sit in the afc least while all 4 teams in the nfc west way better than the second best team in that div!! No wonder Brady playing till 50!! Lol

fecgp40

Faker may suck, but those commercials he's in are pretty damn funny. Yes I'm very surprised about Kyler as well. Fun to watch him play this game but also frustrating since he misses some wide open guys.

2daBank

Faker may suck, but those commercials he's in are pretty damn funny. Yes I'm very surprised about Kyler as well. Fun to watch him play this game but also frustrating since he misses some wide open guys.
    They should be, he spent the whole offseason making them while Lamar was putting on muscle and learning his offense!

Murray throws a really nice ball.

2daBank

Saints not as good without teddy b!! As a long time admitted Brees hater I was so hoping this be the case!! Lol

First ... 25262728