kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I might post this not so hot take, but I don't really care for the attention.

The only reason most watch the NBA is b/c of gambling.

I had one penetrate to give maybe, and ony talked about it with friends who were kind of into.

Once the China bullshit went down I haven't seen a second.

Going to the gym and lifting is a much better use of time.

Trash league.
    lol so interested you guys find your way into every nba thread. don't understand the obsession with something you hate lol. i don't watch most nhl til playoffs, yet dont' need to invade every thread to say i think reg season is boring etc. not many sports you can have 4 of best in world on at same time like tonight. no one really cares what you think honestly.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

That was like watching a Europe vs America game (Doncic/ KP/ Boban).

Doncic is about 2 years away from totally dominating that matchup with James

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

I knew it is just a matter of time until this thread became legendary

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Only video gamers with dated editions think James is still top dog.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy a beast

Most people here to stupid to understand how good he still is

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy a beast

Most people here to stupid to understand how good he still is
    they are too emotional. they hate Lebron because of A, B & C. you are either entertained or you are not. nobody cares though. but at least give respect to the greats. its like dissing a sexy girl because she denied you. don't hate the player hate the game Papa.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

he turned the nba into what it currently is so i laugh at his finals record and the fact that the clips in LA will end up going further than the LA Lakers... too funny

i'm the goat even in my final years!... wait... give me one of the top 3 current players in the league please or i will cry and lose and not try

he is not a leader... he cries so much and puts so much pressure on his lesser players to play to a degree that they aren't capable of so they falter and miss clutch free throws, shots... don't know the score or time left on a late free throw attempt in critical game 1 of the Finals... and so forth

so he cries and punches things after not trying in OT and hurts himself and then gets swept...

still remember him walking off floor final game first run in Cle vs Boston and he was ripping that jersey off before he was out of sight of the fans... he couldn't wait to go to Miami and have superstars helping his ass out since he couldn't figure out how to get it done and hadn't utilized his size for inside game 7+ years into career

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tuned out when you talked about hairline

Don't give a f

He's an NBA player buddy not a fashion model

First 12