TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They were in game 7 of the conference finals 2 years ago, get a TV.
    Did they lose???? Sort of like your lousy wagers. Get a clue.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He outplayed everyone in 28 min after harden was talking trash about his mvp award
    Just trying to understand how we gonna try and give houston a pass cause of foul trouble when best player on planet (while kd hurt) foiled out for bucks?!?!? Seems like a very weak argument to me, but I don’t much like nba so maybe I’m wrong as unlikely as that seems!!! Lol.

Far as harden talking bout freak he got a lot of nerve. I throw up a little when that flopping bitch gets mentioned let alone wins mvp. Total joke that guy Game is.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The whole game turned when Harden was out, 36 minutes is nothing for Harden in a big game. He'd play a minimum 40 in any playoff game or big regular season game like the season opener.

Houston dominated the game for most of the way, Harden's foul trouble was the only thing keeping Milwaukee in the game.
    His +/- for the game was -3

Once again, you said they lost the 4th quarter because he didn't play the first part and because he was in foul trouble:

They lost the 4th quarter because Harden was in foul trouble so he didn't play early in the quarter and had no rhythm
    He was only out the first 2 minutes of the 4th and they were leading when he came in. He didn't pick up his 5th foul until 3 and a half minutes left in the game. He played 22 of 24 2nd half minutes which is the half they got outscored by 22 points. You can keep saying what ur saying but the facts don't agree.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Bottom line: Harden is starting his playoff disappearing act early this season. When was the last time Harden made a big play in crunch time of a playoff game? He's a joke player with a bunch of inflated numbers.

As for last night, the Bucks put the game away with the best player on the planet on the bench for the last 5 minutes. Any question which team is better at this point? Didn't think so...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

His +/- for the game was -3

Once again, you said they lost the 4th quarter because he didn't play the first part and because he was in foul trouble:

He was only out the first 2 minutes of the 4th and they were leading when he came in. He didn't pick up his 5th foul until 3 and a half minutes left in the game. He played 22 of 24 2nd half minutes which is the half they got outscored by 22 points. You can keep saying what ur saying but the facts don't agree.
    Again, when a player misses major minutes because of foul trouble they have no rhythm, which is what happened to Houston. Houston completely dominated the first half, they were up 16 at half.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    But freak fouled out no?
    He did, but Harden had no rhythm for shooting because of foul trouble in the second half.

dlowilly

Again, when a player misses major minutes because of foul trouble they have no rhythm, which is what happened to Houston. Houston completely dominated the first half, they were up 16 at half.
    He didn't miss major minutes

He played 22 2nd half minutes, which was when Houston got outscored by 22 points. The minutes he missed in the 1st half were when Hou got the big lead

You can say Harden played poorly and that would be ok, but claiming they lost because he missed minutes or was in foul trouble in the 4th quarter, which is what you have claimed, is burying yourself.

Maybe ur just trying to drum up traffic, who knows

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I mean ultimately harden a bitch loser with the most pathetic game to watch in history of the league
    This is true. I live in Houston but absolutely hate watching Harden play. His game is just not exciting to me. It's because of all the damn foul calls he draws. Last season my son and I was at a game where there was (I think) 56 free throws... 56. Harden took like 25 of them. A 2 hour game took 4 hours. It was so damn late I had to leave to get my son to bed for school. I don't come to games to watch a free throw shooting contest.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    After 1 game this guy has everything figured out.

Kobe and Jordan would disagree with you.

Nah Grits, I don`t have everything figured out. Simply never been a fan of the way either of those guys play.
    Together, my opinion as a guy who has watched and played hoops for 40+ years, is this duo is doomed for failure.

Putting Kobe, let alone MJ, on the same level as these 2 as complete/team players is suspect to say the least.

Time will tell.

DOM-Ganador

My reason for starting this thread and my belief has very little to do with last night.
    I found it funny that the pair couldn`t get through 1 freakin` game without a little dust-up.

I would pay $$ to see Russ in person. I would not want him on my team though.
    Harden and his dribble, flop, FT routine makes for horrendous viewing.

thomorino

He didn't miss major minutes

He played 22 2nd half minutes, which was when Houston got outscored by 22 points. The minutes he missed in the 1st half were when Hou got the big lead

You can say Harden played poorly and that would be ok, but claiming they lost because he missed minutes or was in foul trouble in the 4th quarter, which is what you have claimed, is burying yourself.

Maybe ur just trying to drum up traffic, who knows
    You have no clue what you are talking about, Houston dominated most of the game. Harden made 2 field goals and Gordon struggled all game, Houston still had complete control of the game most of the way through. Zero chance they miss the playoffs. Harden missed key minutes in the second half.

thomorino

The whole game turned in the first 2 minutes do the 4th quarter that harden missed because of foul trouble like I said. Mwaukees went a Ina run and took control of them game, the 9 point lead went to 3, harden came in after Milwaukee had foul trouble.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Did they lose???? Sort of like your lousy wagers. Get a clue.
    Get lost idiot, Houston has gone deep in the playoffs repeatedly they've been in the conference finals twice in the last 5 years.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Get lost idiot, Houston has gone deep in the playoffs repeatedly they've been in the conference finals twice in the last 5 years.
    Yea but they do kinda suck.

thomorino

Yea but they do kinda suck.
    Harden ain't clutch, Houston is still a top 5 team though.

dlowilly

You have no clue what you are talking about, Houston dominated most of the game. Harden made 2 field goals and Gordon struggled all game, Houston still had complete control of the game most of the way through. Zero chance they miss the playoffs. Harden missed key minutes in the second half.
    The whole game turned in the first 2 minutes do the 4th quarter that harden missed because of foul trouble like I said. Mwaukees went a Ina run and took control of them game, the 9 point lead went to 3, harden came in after Milwaukee had foul trouble.
    Obvious trolling at this point

Didn't really have a negative opinion about you before but I respect KVB's assessment on things, and it looks more and more like you just enjoy arguing.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    After 1 game this guy has everything figured out.

Kobe and Jordan would disagree with you.
    Kobe and Jordan were the two best defensive players in the NBA for 10 years straight. They can take however many shots they want.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Obviously this team will be in the playoffs, anyone who says different doesn't know much. With that said, they can easily revert to their 1 on 1 styles come playoff time, especially when the pressure is on.

If Harden and Westbrook knew how to play defense like Lebron and Wade in their primes it would be a straight wrap. Sadly, neither is a good defender, even though they're both in their primes. They get steals, and that's about it.

thomorino

Obvious trolling at this point

Didn't really have a negative opinion about you before but I respect KVB's assessment on things, and it looks more and more like you just enjoy arguing.
    Get lost idiot, your bets on milwuakee and Houston to not make the playoffs are the 2 dumbest bets I've seen posted on this forum.

dlowilly

Get lost idiot, your bets on milwuakee and Houston to not make the playoffs are the 2 dumbest bets I've seen posted on this forum.
    Aaaaaand change the subject

You said Houston lost because Harden missed too many minutes in the 4th quarter and was in foul trouble in the 4th quarter

You have done everything to avoid admitting all the evidence I've presented shows those statements are not just false, but ridiculous

Hurry up now and change the subject again...

thomorino

Aaaaaand change the subject

You said Houston lost because Harden missed too many minutes in the 4th quarter and was in foul trouble in the 4th quarter

You have done everything to avoid admitting all the evidence I've presented shows those statements are not just false, but ridiculous

Hurry up now and change the subject again...
    Houston pulled Harden at the end of the third and kept him out at the beginning of the fourth because of foul trouble, that's when the game turned.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Harden can be tough to watch for some, but love him or hate him, and I hated him for a long time, he’s a top 5 player in the NBA. I could see an argument for maybe 5-6 guys ahead of him, but that’s it. So, top 7 absolutely. Zero chance Houston misses the playoffs outside of injuries. There’s 7 other teams I would think that have a reasonable argument to possibly finish ahead of them, so worst case they’re 8th. I don’t know, guess you could throw in the Spurs and I’ll allow Minnesota for arguments sake. So, if the stars align and every single other contender hits their ceiling, and the Rockets perform well below expectations, then yeah sure, they miss the playoffs. Good luck with that.

Westbrook is a major upgrade over Paul. Just on a whole different level than an aging CP3. Houston just one of those squads that the world loves to hate. Regardless, they’re right there contending at the end. I used to be a hater too, so I get it, but it’s nice these days to sit back and just enjoy the game for what it is. Gets tiresome always hating. These guys are the best in the world, so none of them suck. Sadly, that includes LeBitch.

dlowilly

Houston pulled Harden at the end of the third and kept him out at the beginning of the fourth because of foul trouble, that's when the game turned.
    Oh he was supposed to play the whole second half? He was on the bench 2 minutes. Not because of foul trouble lol (He played the whole 3rd quarter). But you say those 2 minutes decided the game They went on a whopping 6-2 run in those 2 minutes to be down 4, then went on to win by 6 so that's -10 +/- for Harden in the 4th quarter.

You're a lying, probably paid troll, and now you're an ignored one.

thomorino

Oh he was supposed to play the whole second half? He was on the bench 2 minutes. Not because of foul trouble lol (He played the whole 3rd quarter). But you say those 2 minutes decided the game They went on a whopping 6-2 run in those 2 minutes to be down 4, then went on to win by 6 so that's -10 +/- for Harden in the 4th quarter.

You're a lying, probably paid troll, and now you're an ignored one.
    No idiot, he did not okay the whole third quarter, and the game turned, momentum turned, at the beginning of the fourth quarter. Basketball is a game of runs, Milwaukee took control to begin the 4th because harden was out.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

The worst defensive team i've ever seen wow

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Funny, after the Rockets/ Washington game people were gushing about the offense. Then Wiz get hammered, now the Rockets. Both horrible defensively.

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post

Fitty Four to 17. In 15 minutes of play.
    Seriously. This is NOT 7th grade beaver intramural.

The dude who has +2000 to miss playoffs should be encouraged.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

This is something happening here. I don’t know what... but to be losing 53-17 midway through the 2nd quarter is bizarre. Think maybe players trying to release D’antoni

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeh

Somethings going on in the locker room

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    This is something happening here. I don’t know what... but to be losing 53-17 midway through the 2nd quarter is bizarre. Think maybe players trying to release D’antoni
    not a bad idea. he kinda sucks.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

This Westbrook contract will bury this club

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kobe and Jordan were the two best defensive players in the NBA for 10 years straight. They can take however many shots they want.
    Kobe was a chucker...
    Shoot the ball 40+ times a game your bound to score 25+...
    Get real..
    Best defensive player??

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Kobe was a chucker...
    Shoot the ball 40+ times a game your bound to score 25+...
    Get real..
    Best defensive player??
    RWB and Hardo can not....will not.....ever be anywhere close to the basketball player Kobe Bean Bryant was.
    RWB could be in the discussion. Except he has a serious mental deficiency.
    Harden no. Simply no. Dribble, fukkin dribble, draw foul flailing, arms akimbo....Elaine Benis.

This group of individuals is DOOMED to failure.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    RWB and Hardo can not....will not.....ever be anywhere close to the basketball player Kobe Bean Bryant was.
    RWB could be in the discussion. Except he has a serious mental deficiency.
    Harden no. Simply no. Dribble, fukkin dribble, draw foul flailing, arms akimbo....Elaine Benis.

This group of individuals is DOOMED to failure.
    Agree 100%..
    Basketball is a team sport..
    It's all individuality and look at me..
    Reminds me of Stuart on MadTV!!!

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Fitty Four to 17. In 15 minutes of play.
    Seriously. This is NOT 7th grade beaver intramural.

The dude who has +2000 to miss playoffs should be encouraged.

First 123 Last