DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Patrick Mahomes is back at practice today.

Nice being 24

Less than one week after he dislocated his kneecap, Chiefs’ QB Patrick Mahomes is back at practice today. ‬

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think they would be wise to let him practice but still hold him out this week. Dumping this game doesn’t mean much since they all but assured to win the west.,

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Chiefs lose on Sunday they could miss playoffs and Andy Reid lose his job. That's why they need Mahomes to play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If Chiefs lose on Sunday they could miss playoffs and Andy Reid lose his job. That's why they need Mahomes to play.
    Lmfao. Who exactly gonna take the west from them?? Next thing you gonna say falcons gonna win it all right after Braves finish the WS run you promised us

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think they would be wise to let him practice but still hold him out this week. Dumping this game doesn’t mean much since they all but assured to win the west.,
    I would sit him next 4 games even and have him comeback after the bye week. I just hope he doesn't turn into another RG3 who looked like superman also early on.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I would sit him next 4 games even and have him comeback after the bye week. I just hope he doesn't turn into another RG3 who looked like superman also early on.
    That exactly the guy that makes me say to sit his ass till he ready. Rg3 never looked like mahomes but valid point.

Nobody in west can challenge them. Raiders are cute and all but they no more than a 8-8 team probably. Chargers fell off a cliff and they just whipped donks without him.

I would def make sure he ready, be crazy to play him when they initially said several weeks. This out of conf game don’t mean shit, if he ready the following week fine but you gotta protect the kid from himself, of course he wants to play! That why you have coaches and medical staff to make these decisions. Real players will always wanna play, you can’t let them!! He wanted to come back in last week they said, lol.

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

theyll be fine with Matt Moore

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That exactly the guy that makes me say to sit his ass till he ready. Rg3 never looked like mahomes but valid point.

Nobody in west can challenge them. Raiders are cute and all but they no more than a 8-8 team probably. Chargers fell off a cliff and they just whipped donks without him.

I would def make sure he ready, be crazy to play him when they initially said several weeks. This out of conf game don’t mean shit, if he ready the following week fine but you gotta protect the kid from himself, of course he wants to play! That why you have coaches and medical staff to make these decisions. Real players will always wanna play, you can’t let them!! He wanted to come back in last week they said, lol.
    Raiders are not there yet. They are getting close. Chargers have talent but so many injuries and they seem to always shoot themselves in the foot and blow games they could win. They are also a second half season team and could be in the running at the end if KC falters without Mahomes until he is ready. Denver could have 2 more wins, maybe 3, with a little luck but I dont think Flacco is the answer. Plus they traded their best receiver this week.

Mahomes' bad ankle made him not the superstar he is when healthy. Then the knee injury. I would sit him and make absolutely sure he was 100% before playing him. Time for others to step up in the meantime and see if they can grab a win or 2 while he's recovering. Others need to step up The D needs to step up. I rather have him 100% for the last 4 or 5 games.

Sunday Night at home against GB will be interesting.

2daBank

Raiders are not there yet. They are getting close. Chargers have talent but so many injuries and they seem to always shoot themselves in the foot and blow games they could win. They are also a second half season team and could be in the running at the end if KC falters without Mahomes until he is ready. Denver could have 2 more wins, maybe 3, with a little luck but I dont think Flacco is the answer. Plus they traded their best receiver this week.

Mahomes' bad ankle made him not the superstar he is when healthy. Then the knee injury. I would sit him and make absolutely sure he was 100% before playing him. Time for others to step up in the meantime and see if they can grab a win or 2 while he's recovering. Others need to step up The D needs to step up. I rather have him 100% for the last 4 or 5 games.

Sunday Night at home against GB will be interesting.
    That why he wants to play. He a gamer and that a showcase game. It not important tho. That be a bad game to try and play not healthy. Pack pass rush and secondary for real. Pack gonna shred the defense however they see fit., if he plays he gonna be asked to put them on his back against a good pass rush. Bad idea. Hopefully Andy does the right thing, nobody wants to see this kid flame out early cause of injuries.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good report

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

4th and 1 inside the Broncos 5 and they went qb keep (with a bad wheel), instead of what you use running backs for.
    Reid is an idiot for that play.

Best thing to do, keep him healthy.
    Chargers lost too many games already to get back in it.
    Broncos/Raiders are rebuilding
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

They are going to ruin his career. I heard from several Drs on SXM radio he will absolute need surgery at the end of the year, and bringing him back, ESPECIALLY too soon could destroy his career.

What's the upside? Are they going to WIN the superbowl this year? Highly unlikely, especially with teams like the niners,packers, saints, etc in the NFC just murdering. Also Pats per standard operating procedure. They have absolutely no defense.

Shut his ass down and come back healthy and strong next year.

I'm a hardcore niners fan and that's it. My whole life. I'd hate to see such a talent get ruined because someone wants to make a few bucks getting into the playoffs.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    theyll be fine with Matt Moore
    You should lay off the crack a bit.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You should lay off the crack a bit.
    Thanks for the nomination
    To be fair, I think they would be fine with any backup and let Maholmes 100% heal.
    They already have the division.
    However, Reid will probably rush him back and get him hurt again

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nfl injury reports fake a lot

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Chiefs have a 1+ game cushion on the rest of the AFC West. No need playing him against the likes of Green Bay or Minnesota. The Cheifs will lose at New England, killing any chance of having the home field advantage throughout the AFC Playoffs. I cannot see any AFC North or South team finishing ahead of them. Just let the season play out. The next two games and the game at New England are the only three real challenges the Chiefs have. 11-5 worse case senario.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

He's definitely a baller. I've never dislocated a knee cap, but he looked pretty good running around. I wouldn't risk the franchise on one game though.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

USC-Colorado

Wrong post.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-24-19 at 01:47 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Chiefs adding Henne to the 53-man is an indication they’ll likely keep 3 QBs on roster the rest of the way. Mahomes has been looking good so far but he will go through a workout Sun. morning & see how he feels, hence the questionable tag. Team may also play it safe & sit him Sun.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Henne is still in the league....wow! Never would have thought that.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I'm sure RG III is a great guy, but was too much of a pussy for the NFL. Was exciting to watch in college though.