alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

ESPN Daily Wager Best Bets down 25 units last 2 months

since they relaunched. Excellent fade material.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    since they relaunched. Excellent fade material.
    Absolutely! It's like a personal ATM at this point, so consistent with the losing.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

What are most the bets on

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I watch this show everyday to make sure I'm not on the same side these losers are on

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good tip thanks !

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Absolutely! It's like a personal ATM at this point, so consistent with the losing.
    Really? I have it on sometimes but I rarely pay any attention. When bear or Stanford Steve on i pay attention. Rest of time it just background noise to me..

That dumb looking clown w the big ass ginger beard is a freaking joke. It comical to me some these dudes the networks try to pass off as “professional gamblers”!! That twerp looking guy on fox gambling show is awful too!! If they professionals then I’m a priest!!! Lol

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Do you know who's the worst of these so called "experts"? I do not watch the show

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Stanford Steve had a great college ATS record last year, no idea how he's been this year

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Stanford Steve had a great college ATS record last year, no idea how he's been this year
    He has been nails for 3 years running for real. He went 0-3 last week to drop to 16-14-1 this year. Best bets 3-3 after starting hot. He been on bit of a slump since bear got super hot. Might be time to jump back on with him!!

I rarely just blindly tail him but like when we line up or if I’m leaning certain way and he on it I’ll usually pull trigger. I know we both on the ville/Clemson over this week. He also on psu, navy, rice, la tech over, and ucon over his best bet.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Really? I have it on sometimes but I rarely pay any attention. When bear or Stanford Steve on i pay attention. Rest of time it just background noise to me..

That dumb looking clown w the big ass ginger beard is a freaking joke. It comical to me some these dudes the networks try to pass off as “professional gamblers”!! That twerp looking guy on fox gambling show is awful too!! If they professionals then I’m a priest!!! Lol
    The Bear has saved them lately, keeping them close to breaking even but I can't remember the last time they were positive units for the day. They do give out some helpful stats & numbers to chew on at times but follow their "best bets" at your own risk...

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Another thing is they very chalky with Pick. Or low plus money on run/Puck line

Yesterday they said take Oilers puckline +125...we know how that turned out.. 2-1 oilers

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    The Bear has saved them lately, keeping them close to breaking even but I can't remember the last time they were positive units for the day. They do give out some helpful stats & numbers to chew on at times but follow their "best bets" at your own risk...
    Don’t doubt it, I’m hoping bear cools off this week cause I’m either against or lean against most his card, Mfer can’t keep hitting everything! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Now if you all tracked your wagers you will be down a lot it’s why most will not Do it

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

None of these shows can Last because EVERYONE loses their Ass.....soooooo Hilarious!

totalsguy
    totalsguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1979

was 30 UnitDaily wager Besst Best are down every month since march March thur Sept -80 October -30 as of nov 6 -7units

Remember those that can DO those that can't TEACH and those that can't teach Gym