Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

he is a good caper

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Doing well men. Thanks for the well beings. Mentioned to the Fantasy Group that I had a stroke but so far everything seems to be well. Having some minor speech issues which Im told will pass in time and some issues with my left arm but other than that feel good. Was very lucky as obviously could have been a lot worse.

On Iowa State -10 tomm. Good Luck to all
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave USCPHILLYGUY 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 15 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep, 5mike5, DiggityDaggityDo, TheMoneyShot, hawkeye 16, BIGDAY, swordsandtequila, mpaschal34, JAKEPEAVY21, mr. leisure, mikejamm, Carseller4, thezbar, wikkidinsane, and EmpireMaker

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

On his way to a happy & healthy future

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Doing well men. Thanks for the well beings. Mentioned to the Fantasy Group that I had a stroke but so far everything seems to be well. Having some minor speech issues which Im told will pass in time and some issues with my left arm but other than that feel good. Was very lucky as obviously could have been a lot worse.

hope all is well. things will get better. i couldn't talk/walk and chew for 15 days. Things will get so much better. Take baby aspirin every day. Good luck pal.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    hope all is well. things will get better. i couldn't talk/walk and chew for 15 days. Things will get so much better. Take baby aspirin every day. Good luck pal.
    I have a pharmacy with all the medicine I have now!

Thanks again! Also thanks to Hman as well

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

great to hear youre doing well

you in some kind of therapy?

no problems walking?

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Philly!!!!

Glad to hear you're doing better.

Doubling up on the cyclones tomorrow now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    great to hear youre doing well

you in some kind of therapy?

no problems walking?
    Have occupational therapy once a week. No issues at all walking. Was very scary. Talking to my sister and all the sudden i couldn’t get words out and was mumbling uncontrollably and then could hear nothing. Thankfully she called or who knows what would happen next.
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Strokes suck, get better soon Philly..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Damn scary stuff

Glad recovering!!!

Baby aspirin important

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Get better fast

RudyRuetigger

we need a betpoints fund held by someone

when a top poster goes down with some kind of problem, we can send some gift cards (NON FLOWERS)

weve had jmon, bigday, badgerguy, and now phillyguy

in the past iwinyourmoney couldve had that as well with family members

who knows who else that we never hear about

you know, when you hit a big time parlay or win a huge contest...just throw a few points into fund

when something happens to someone....we throw them a few gift cards just to help in a small way

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

glad you are doing better USCphillyguy!.......my thoughts and prayers are with you...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

when a top poster goes down with some kind of problem, we can send some gift cards (NON FLOWERS)

you know, when you hit a big time parlay or win a huge contest...just throw a few points into fund

when something happens to someone....we throw them a few gift cards just to help in a small way
    Good stuff Rudy NO PIZZA THOUGH

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Have occupational therapy once a week. No issues at all walking. Was very scary. Talking to my sister and all the sudden i couldn’t get words out and was mumbling uncontrollably and then could hear nothing. Thankfully she called or who knows what would happen next.
    Wow. You had good timing at least.

Hope to see back to painting the town red again by the time I get over there again next year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I have a pharmacy with all the medicine I have now!

Thanks again! Also thanks to Hman as well
    A very "complete" list of meds, no doubt.

Get well- Jaco? Or are your surfing days over?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    A very "complete" list of meds, no doubt.

Get well- Jaco? Or are your surfing days over?
    Good stuff Fatty. Know bust your balls but you’re ok in my book. Taking Minny Sunday. They are on a 18-2-2 run as a non division Home Fav

Will be surfing again in no time! When you heading down? I’m sure the babies are what, almost 1 now
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

IowaSt could win by 30+

Hoping a full and speedy recovery for USCPhillllllaGUY!
    Nomination(s):

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Good to hear man.

We'll get the league going again next year! BOL on Iowa State

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Philly, get well, we got partying to do somewhere in the Caribbean this winter.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    hey unde go create this bro

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Best of health Philly Guy. Ill think of you at the USC-ND game tomorrow.

jjgold

USC if your not using your accounts anymore can you transfer me the money man??

I can use it to bet

Thank You

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Do cardio daily for 30 minutes to an hour daily (light or heavy), eat healthy, keep the weight down and don't stress and you won't stroke out!!!!!

Go to the doctor and get a yearly check up, don't be lazy..

I have clogged arteries genetics working against me in my family tree history.. I'm 51 and my mother had a tripple bypass at 70, my older brother at 55 has stents he's not fat either.. Everyone is on meds in my family and on HP or Colest meds now except me.. Why is that? I'll tell you why..

I try.. I do cardio daily for an hour, I eat a piece of raw garlic in morning, eat blue berries and have an apple daily.. I have a stiff drink nighty usualy Tequila and a glass of wine.. I also eat a beets, one beet a day and raw spinach..

That's my ticket to perfect health at 51 and decent looks. I'm rolling today!! Not easy but I put in the work.. Just that simple. It's like anything in life.. You don't wanna die and leave your wife or kids alone.. WORK IT!!!

Like JJ said I also take a baby asprine a couple time a week also.. Can't hurt

I had higher blood pressure in my 40 then I do now in my 50's.. I contribute that to eating a raw piece of garlic every morning with breakfast.. Yes it burns.. My cardio has dropped off a bit from 10 years ago also..

Just sharing ABSOLUTE PROVEN health tips. My family genetics are screwed for HP and clogging arteries. I'm beating that today without meds.. Fighting the good fight!!!

Just sharing...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Unde Bahamas 1/30 - 2/3

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Do cardio daily for 30 minutes to an hour daily (light or heavy), eat healthy, keep the weight down and don't stress and you won't stroke out!!!!!

I have clogged arteries genetics working against me in my family tree history.. I'm 51 and my mother had a tripple bypass at 70, my older brother at 55 has stents he's not fat either.. Everyone is on meds in my family and on HP or Colest meds now except me.. Why is that? I'll tell you why..

I try.. I do cardio daily for an hour, I eat a piece of raw garlic in morning, eat blue berries and have an apple daily.. I have a stiff drink nighty usualy Tequila and a glass of wine.. I also eat a beets, one beet a day and raw spinach..

That's my ticket to perfect health at 51 and decent looks. I'm rolling today!! Not easy but I put in the work.. Just that simple. It's like anything in life.. You don't wanna die and leave your wife or kids alone.. WORK IT!!!

I had higher blood pressure in my 40 then I do now in my 50's.. I contribute that to eating a raw piece of garlic every morning with breakfast.. Yes it burns.. My cardio has dropped off a bit from 10 years ago also..

Just sharing ABSOLUTE PROVEN health tips. My family genetics are screwed for HP and clogging arteries. I'm beating that today without meds.. Fighting the good fight!!!

Just sharing...
    Great advice Jibbers gonna give it a shot. Turned 49 in August. Dropped 15lbs since the 10 days in hospital and committed to keep that off and a bit more. Not big on beets or Spinach so hopefully an alternative? Been walking for now until I get cleared from Neurologist / Cardiologist in 13 days. Doing the meds including aspirin so assuming that will be the norm.

Thank you again

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

you guys with clogged arteries need to google Caldwell Essylstyn and Dean Ornish

their programs have documented success better than meds and surgery in actually reversing heart disease including taking arteries that were once 90% clogged and bringing them back to wide open super highways for the blood

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Just sharing...
    god fearing man like yourself

i am surprised you didnt include praying 30min per day

jjgold

What does garlic do?

Lemon juice outstanding too for other things

1234 Last