JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Zona Cincy total 47??? Looking like ovaaaaa

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Thinking that as well. Should be like a gazillion passes in that game and no scary pass rushers for ginger this week and no prime time lights that hurt his pale skin!!! What the weather gonna be like?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    McCallister and evens have had some battles!! He don’t usually punk evens like he did cooper last week tho. And Godwiin in the slot a weapon! Shamus always has those picks lurking but I don’t think saints gonna contain these guys like Dallas. For some reason saints and Dallas just tough for each other’s offenses Been a few games now just like last week!
    Yeah for sure Godwin and Evans are on a tear, I'm seeing a lot of explosive plays for both sides here. It really depends what kind of gameplan Payton has here. I tried digging around a little and didn't find much. But, Tampa has really shut the run game down. So I just can't see how Saints are going to attack it other than letting Bridgewater throw it, he's got the weapons. Goff threw for over 500 yards on them

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Thinking that as well. Should be like a gazillion passes in that game and no scary pass rushers for ginger this week and no prime time lights that hurt his pale skin!!! What the weather gonna be like?
    Cloudy with a Chance of showers

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

on the saints ML... Large

Vikings will cover unfortunately for my giants.. its what Kirk Cousins does against bad secondaries and with the giants being absolutely depleted at linebacker, the tight ends and cook gonna have all those crossing routes anytime they really want em.

I mean, I lean Chicago ats but Oaklands been on the road for almost a month now, they're almost used to this shit by now.

everyone and their mother gonna take packers +3.5 so you know Dallas will cover that #... they really didn't give the ball to Zeke nearly as much as they could have last week. they'll fix that.

if you're digging a long shot parlay, Cards/Titans ML could very well hit.

Also, that Atlanta/Houston game scares the hell out of me. not touching it. Atlanta is a disaster on the road, every stat both on the field and ATS and the better roster is only favored by less than a touchdown? yea somethings fishy enough there to keep me away. Bill Obrien holding them boys back if you ask me. no thanks
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-06-19 at 01:54 AM.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Naaaaaaaoooo

asiagambler

Cincy total I actually bet under 47.5

Does Arizona really not have a pass rush? I thought Chandler Jones and Suggs were doing ok in that regard.

Cincy's OL is really really bad with Cordy Glenn still out.

Also a quote from Zac Taylor I thought maybe hinting they want to run more and take the pressure off Dalton

“The amount of rushes hasn’t been where it needs to be. That’ll carry over to the whole room. It’s not just Joe (HB Joe Mixon), it’s Gio and all of those guys. We need to do a better job of staying on track and getting runs going – the play-actions, the keepers, and all of that stuff is married together. We certainly want to involve our playmakers to the full extent, and Gio hasn’t gotten a ton of touches yet.”

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Yeah for sure Godwin and Evans are on a tear, I'm seeing a lot of explosive plays for both sides here. It really depends what kind of gameplan Payton has here. I tried digging around a little and didn't find much. But, Tampa has really shut the run game down. So I just can't see how Saints are going to attack it other than letting Bridgewater throw it, he's got the weapons. Goff threw for over 500 yards on them
    Saints passing game is just not explosive, hasn’t been since week 12 or so last year. Brees and teddy b both dink and dunkers. That kinda why I added on I’m back to liking Tampa ml. Agree Bucs gonna hit explosive plays and I gotta believe Bowles sees the film and his guys gonna be jumping short shit! Make teddy b prove he can hit them over the top!! Can he? I dunno?? This kinda feels like a announce themselves spot to me for Bucs. I said all off season I didn’t like saints to win div, I thought atl would be back but maybe it Tampa? I love their staff, love their weapons, just don’t trust shamus (but I loved him out of college!), could be he just needed better coaching?

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Diablo Jr. told me tonight that AZ gets their first win of the season. When I put him to bed. Even named the score. He says 13-10.

I'm not sure you want to bet against that. LOL

2daBank

Cincy total I actually bet under 47.5

Does Arizona really not have a pass rush? I thought Chandler Jones and Suggs were doing ok in that regard.

Cincy's OL is really really bad with Cordy Glenn still out.

Also a quote from Zac Taylor I thought maybe hinting they want to run more and take the pressure off Dalton

“The amount of rushes hasn’t been where it needs to be. That’ll carry over to the whole room. It’s not just Joe (HB Joe Mixon), it’s Gio and all of those guys. We need to do a better job of staying on track and getting runs going – the play-actions, the keepers, and all of that stuff is married together. We certainly want to involve our playmakers to the full extent, and Gio hasn’t gotten a ton of touches yet.”
    Makes sense. It’s crazy how little mixon been doing in that offense. I can never figure zona out so you might be right, I never bet their Games really but my leans wrong every week!!

asiagambler

Saints passing game is just not explosive, hasn’t been since week 12 or so last year. Brees and teddy b both dink and dunkers. That kinda why I added on I’m back to liking Tampa ml. Agree Bucs gonna hit explosive plays and I gotta believe Bowles sees the film and his guys gonna be jumping short shit! Make teddy b prove he can hit them over the top!! Can he? I dunno?? This kinda feels like a announce themselves spot to me for Bucs. I said all off season I didn’t like saints to win div, I thought atl would be back but maybe it Tampa? I love their staff, love their weapons, just don’t trust shamus (but I loved him out of college!), could be he just needed better coaching?
    But how much of that is because of Brees' declining arm strength? Bridgewater in theory has a good arm right? Just hasn't been asked to do much yet. While the numbers might say the passing game isn't explosive, you can't tell me Michael Thomas and Tedd Ginn aren't big play threats!

JayLA
    On to the next one...

But how much of that is because of Brees' declining arm strength? Bridgewater in theory has a good arm right? Just hasn't been asked to do much yet. While the numbers might say the passing game isn't explosive, you can't tell me Michael Thomas and Tedd Ginn aren't big play threats!
    Tedd Ginn is a softy

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Diablo Jr. told me tonight that AZ gets their first win of the season. When I put him to bed. Even named the score. He says 13-10.

I'm not sure you want to bet against that. LOL
    I think Diablo Jr overestimating the D's in this game..

But you all have about talked me away from it.

So far we got
    Ravens-3.5
    Bucs+3

2daBank

Oh it def because Brees declining arm strength, but I’ve always thought the knock on teddy was limited arm strength as well? I’ll say this much even if I’m right about Tampa I think the over makes a ton of sense. I don’t see Bucs jumping on them and saints not trying to push it down field, I liked under in LA last week and that was shot once Bucs jumped out and rams threw it 97 times! Lol

asiagambler

Tedd Ginn is a softy
    True but can't deny his speed. That's something can't be taught and probably why he's still in the league!

2daBank

I think Diablo Jr overestimating the D's in this game..

But you all have about talked me away from it.

So far we got
    Ravens-3.5
    Bucs+3
    Ravens?? And laying the hook?! We dont like that!! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Naaaaaaaoooo
    bets already placed but I'm fully expecting to wake up and see the line drop to Tampa +2 for the "fuk my life" moment of the day

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Ravens?? And laying the hook?! We dont like that!! Lol
    I know. I'm sold on this Ravens team though. Never one to lay over 3 on the road but call me square!

asiagambler

Oh it def because Brees declining arm strength, but I’ve always thought the knock on teddy was limited arm strength as well? I’ll say this much even if I’m right about Tampa I think the over makes a ton of sense. I don’t see Bucs jumping on them and saints not trying to push it down field, I liked under in LA last week and that was shot once Bucs jumped out and rams threw it 97 times! Lol
    I honestly don't know regarding Teddy, I assume you're right. But even then, as you said, this looks like it could turn into a shootout. Of course, Payton could play it conservative but I think it's worth taking a shot at 45.5

2daBank

Vikings will cover unfortunately for my giants.. its what Kirk Cousins does against bad secondaries and with the giants being absolutely depleted at linebacker, the tight ends and cook gonna have all those crossing routes anytime they really want em.

I mean, I lean Chicago ats but Oaklands been on the road for almost a month now, they're almost used to this shit by now.

everyone and their mother gonna take packers +3.5 so you know Dallas will cover that #... they really didn't give the ball to Zeke nearly as much as they could have last week. they'll fix that.

if you're digging a long shot parlay, Cards/Titans ML could very well hit.

Also, that Atlanta/Houston game scares the hell out of me. not touching it. Atlanta is a disaster on the road, every stat both on the field and ATS and the better roster is only favored by less than a touchdown? yea somethings fishy enough there to keep me away. Bill Obrien holding them boys back if you ask me. no thanks
    Large huh? Feels insane to me but I Been wrong a lot this year! lol.

You absolutely right bout O’Brien, and he killing their future w his desperation to save his job throwing away draft picks left and right shit!! Guy is a total hack. Has a star at qb and doesn’t even understand protection schemes! Although I don’t see atl front being a huge problem for them. I’d be far more confident in Houston than minny myself.

asiagambler

I know. I'm sold on this Ravens team though. Never one to lay over 3 on the road but call me square!
    I just couldn't bet either side of this game because I think Brandon Williams is really really important to how it plays out. Browns ran all over them last week and a big reason was because Williams was out.

I posted in a nother thread that Ravens were looking to sign Domata Peko mid week but weren't successful. It seems to me that this would seem to indicate Williams is more doubtful for this game. i can see Conner having a big game with Williams out. Pittsburgh OL is pretty damn good too.

2daBank

Bro, even back when I loved the ravens I always always always take the points when I can get more than 3 in this series. These games destined to come down to the end for life!!! I’m not sure what you sold on about them now? They beat Miami and zona!! Their defense a shell of itself, I like Roman calling plays for Lamar (he was kap OC as well when he had his sick run), I like they brought Ingram in and think saints miss him, but Steelers ain’t done this year yet. This game going to wire.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Large huh? Feels insane to me but I Been wrong a lot this year! lol.

You absolutely right bout O’Brien, and he killing their future w his desperation to save his job throwing away draft picks left and right shit!! Guy is a total hack. Has a star at qb and doesn’t even understand protection schemes! Although I don’t see atl front being a huge problem for them. I’d be far more confident in Houston than minny myself.
    Tunsil not even worth a 3rd rounder in my book but what do I know.

2daBank

I just couldn't bet either side of this game because I think Brandon Williams is really really important to how it plays out. Browns ran all over them last week and a big reason was because Williams was out.

I posted in a nother thread that Ravens were looking to sign Domata Peko mid week but weren't successful. It seems to me that this would seem to indicate Williams is more doubtful for this game. i can see Conner having a big game with Williams out. Pittsburgh OL is pretty damn good too.
    Ravens d has issues all over, they have lost so much. I think they will improve as harbaugh teams tend to do on d but you right, Steelers oline is excellent. This div is so wide open, cincy only team not in it.

2daBank

Tunsil not even worth a 3rd rounder in my book but what do I know.
    I mean he built like and possesses the attributes of a elite tackle, havnt seen him ever play like it tho. I thought getting him and stills was incredibly helpful to this years team but a gm with any eye to future doesn’t make that trade imo.

asiagambler

I have to admit, the Steelers +3.5 is looking attractive but to me Rudolph just hasn't shown me enough. Ravens' secondary is still injured but is Rudolph good enough to take advantage? I'm not sure. Plus who knows what kind shape Mike Tomlin has the team in. I wouldn't be shocked at all if his team lays a giant egg

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I have to admit, the Steelers +3.5 is looking attractive but to me Rudolph just hasn't shown me enough. Ravens' secondary is still injured but is Rudolph good enough to take advantage? I'm not sure. Plus who knows what kind shape Mike Tomlin has the team in. I wouldn't be shocked at all if his team lays a giant egg
    That's what I'm betting on! I think tomlins out next year!

2daBank

Really? I don’t buy that for a second. I’ve got plenty of issues w Tomlin but having his team ready for game like this has rarely been a problem imo. I still think Rudolph can be a legit starter in this league but he hasn’t been as good as I thought he might be. Cardinals went up and down the field on this ravens secondary tho, I think he gonna be fine.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

I think Humphrey can hold juju

asiagambler

Really? I don’t buy that for a second. I’ve got plenty of issues w Tomlin but having his team ready for game like this has rarely been a problem imo. I still think Rudolph can be a legit starter in this league but he hasn’t been as good as I thought he might be. Cardinals went up and down the field on this ravens secondary tho, I think he gonna be fine.
    It's true his teams have generally played well in these divisional rivalries. Something seemed off last week though. He looked like his team just won the Super Bowl when they beat the Bengals

2daBank

I think Humphrey can hold juju
    Honestly like I said in 1st post matchups, analysis, who even playing means very little to me here., I still look at these teams as being extremely close and I know what happens most the times when they play, if you gave me 3.5 w ravens id take it too! And really think it a gift getting it with home team!! You telling me in Balty this spread is 9-10??? There no fukkin way these teams are separated by that much and Steelers have a legit home field!!

2daBank

It's true his teams have generally played well in these divisional rivalries. Something seemed off last week though. He looked like his team just won the Super Bowl when they beat the Bengals
    Lol. I dunno, maybe you reading into too much or I’m not nearly enough! I’d say it was relief for a team that knows they better than they started off, surely that win won’t make this team complacent? I can’t buy that! I won’t!

asiagambler

Lol. I dunno, maybe you reading into too much or I’m not nearly enough! I’d say it was relief for a team that knows they better than they started off, surely that win won’t make this team complacent? I can’t buy that! I won’t!
    Your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes it feels like I'm trying to read tea leaves handicapping this stuff lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

That's why we're here boys. Love Asia and banks chopping it up
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave JayLA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

I’m starting to get little tired tho and we mostly now talking bout a game I’m freaking committed too!! Lol. Need some more thoughts/ideas on others. I had kinda a hard time w this card filling out the sbr point version of westgate contest w no totals to choose from!!

I used Steelers, bears in both, giants niners Bucs for 1 of them and colts packers in another (hate those 2 actually now, have to submit before I started really focusing on card, lol).,

First 12345 ... Last