chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

cam newton's bad season...

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Hey man, being a vegan ruined Arian Foster's career!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Lol

Guy is a head case

Great athlete

Wasted talent

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

interesting article. especially the tony gonzalez and gerald mccoy aspects. can't imagine that small amount of meat mccoy is talking about makes a difference. part of it has to be psychological.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Lol

Guy is a head case

Great athlete

Wasted talent
    Didn’t he win a MVP and go to a Super Bowl? And won a national championship! Whole Lot of guys have done way way less.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I think I said he is a great athlete...

Don't get those panties in a bunch...I know of his successes

Could have been better

2daBank

I think I said he is a great athlete...

Don't get those panties in a bunch...I know of his successes

Could have been better
    You said waste of talent but he accomplished a lot. Considering what a limited passer he was I think he got most out of it.

I ain’t got no panties on and not in a bunch. I never particularly liked him all that much. Just don’t think he underachieved. Always knew he would break down early. He took tons of shots over the years. If I was him I’d pull a luck.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You said waste of talent but he accomplished a lot. Considering what a limited passer he was I think he got most out of it.

I ain’t got no panties on and not in a bunch. I never particularly liked him all that much. Just don’t think he underachieved. Always knew he would break down early. He took tons of shots over the years. If I was him I’d pull a luck.
    penetrate that. i'd pull a leftwich. you know how much he made holding a clipboard in pittsburgh year after year?

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Just don’t think he underachieved.
    I just think he's a pussy for not going head first for that fumble in the Super Bowl. If there was any time to sacrifice your body, it was then.

And then to make excuses for it and be a bitch afterwards? Sorry. No respect from me after that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    penetrate that. i'd pull a leftwich. you know how much he made holding a clipboard in pittsburgh year after year?
    Cam has already made over 100 mil and that just on the field! Fukk all that noise. I mean yea I’d love to do it but I’ll be damned if I’m playing clipboard holder if I got 100+ mil!! Cam don’t strike me as the clipboard holder type.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I could come out of the gate winning a super bowl but never meet those expectations again even though I have the talent

Wouldn't you call me wasted talent, considering I have the potential to be great year in and year out?

You're reading into this a little too deep

Cam Newton is a better player than his results, even with his successes

2daBank

I could come out of the gate winning a super bowl but never meet those expectations again even though I have the talent

Wouldn't you call me wasted talent, considering I have the potential to be great year in and year out?

You're reading into this a little too deep

Cam Newton is a better player than his results, even with his successes
    I disagree, I think he was always uniquely talented but a very limited thrower in a league being a accurate passer and mastering the craft is what wins. Those things were never him.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Cam has already made over 100 mil and that just on the field! Fukk all that noise. I mean yea I’d love to do it but I’ll be damned if I’m playing clipboard holder if I got 100+ mil!! Cam don’t strike me as the clipboard holder type.
    uncle sam eating a lot of that up. top backups getting 5-7 mil/yr. these days for a few months of work. sign me up. and i want to be the leftwich/aaron murray type that doesn't even have to play. aaron murray is a poor man's sam bradford. just stealing nfl money.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    uncle sam eating a lot of that up. top backups getting 5-7 mil/yr. these days for a few months of work. sign me up. and i want to be the leftwich/aaron murray type that doesn't even have to play. aaron murray is a poor man's sam bradford. just stealing nfl money.
    How do you know you won’t have to play? Guess if you back up Brady! Lol. I’m pretty sure taxes or not cam pretty much set as are his kids and prob their kids.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

How do you know you won’t have to play? Guess if you back up Brady! Lol. I’m pretty sure taxes or not cam pretty much set as are his kids and prob their kids.
    i'll just ask aaron murray how he does it. dude sure knows how to pick the teams where he never has to play. don't even remember last time i seen the guy other than in a uga uniform lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is hurt

Has been for a while

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Like many QB's who rely on running ability, once their legs go, they have no arm to fall back on.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bad season wtf you talking about???

he has played in 2 games numb nuts and he is hurt.

Kyle Allen is the Panthers QB for now.