pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He went the Superbowl. Only a few QBs in the league been to Superbowl. Guys like Rivers and Cousins never been to Superbowl but they still have jobs without ever achieving anything.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

josh Johnson didn't play for a couple of years and the skins picked him up and he played a couple of games last year

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There are maybe 5 QBs in the league right now better than Kaep. He can take a team to the Superbowl.
    Kaepernick was in the bottom of the pack when he decided to quit playing. I don't know how he could currently even be considered in the top twenty 3 years later.

Joe Flacco took a team to the superbowl and won.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Joe Flacco didn't win it. The defense won it. Kaep much better than Flacco. Kaep can beat you with his legs

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

you should just send him money so he dont have to work and he can kill cops run free murder rape rob society full time ..MA3W please help man

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    josh Johnson didn't play for a couple of years and the skins picked him up and he played a couple of games last year
    Not really though. He may not have had stats but he was signing and being released by teams. That means he was on squads and at least working out on a team.

Kap hasn't seen an NFl practice field in a very long time.

But that Josh Johnson is a weird situation. He's paying his dues as a nobody getting tossed around, maybe one day he gets to play.

Kermit

Joe Flacco didn't win it. The defense won it. Kaep much better than Flacco. Kaep can beat you with his legs
    Flacco not being that good was my point.

Kermit

Flacco had modest numbers in that game. 287 with 3 TD's.

Now Trent Dilfer, that is a guy who was carried through th SuperBowl by his defense.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's the NFL, nobody QB is beating anyone with legs over time.

At 31 years old, that's especially true.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They didn’t give him a job when he could still play, can’t see them doing it now that he been out the league several years. Hell, the NFL basically paid him to go away!! You think they gonna stop colluding now to bring him back? I don’t.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They didn’t give him a job when he could still play, can’t see them doing it now that he been out the league several years. Hell, the NFL basically paid him to go away!! You think they gonna stop colluding now to bring him back? I don’t.
    Exactly. They can report that he's "working out" all they want but any idea that he's actually on the NFL market is probably just urban legend at this point.

Let's see if one of these teams surprises us...lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Exactly. They can report that he's "working out" all they want but any idea that he's actually on the NFL market is probably just urban legend at this point.

Let's see if one of these teams surprises us...lol.
    Seems like some of them be pretty dumb not to at least bring him in and see, considering the trash they have starting. Pretty sure someone on this site could be better than that bum jets trotting out there now!!!

Problem is they can’t do that quietly, even if it didn’t leak you can be sure kaper-dik or his agent would be all over social media saying shit. Weren’t ravens gonna give him a job then he posted that stupid shit portraying them as slave owners? If that didn’t scream he didn’t wanna work I don’t know what does!! lol

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I absolutely love black people & dump Trump can eat a dick, failed conspiracy by you of me.
    Well your boy lost by 4 million votes.

Kap is indisputably better than 8 starting qbs, and pretty much every backup.

I am also very White so there is that.

You will be crushed in 2020, the old boomers will die off, and this country will finally move towards a more perfect union.

It will be glorious

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

You will be crushed in 2020, the old boomers will die off, and this country will finally move towards a more perfect union.

It will be glorious
    Where do you get this from,he hasnt done jack shit since 2013.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol, how is this even a conversation?

He doesn't play football, hasn't in years and he wasn't even very good when he did.

Because he doesn't play, he can't possibly be compared to other QBs that are in the NFL, including back up squads.

He ran a gimmick offense at Nevada, tried to take it to the NFL, it barely and briefly worked, then got benched for Gabbert.

If the niners ran the ball on the 5 on 1st and goal with Frank Gore, they would be SB Champs.

From the mouth of Ray Lewis.

2daBank

It will be glorious
    You can’t know at this point if kap better than a high schooler, he was better than handful of QBs playin now but sitting out 3 years rarely makes someone better.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

There are maybe 5 QBs in the league right now better than Kaep. He can take a team to the Superbowl.
    He was the 27th rated QB the last season that he played and now he has sat out 3 years. This has to be the dumbest fukking post you have ever made that is really saying something.

2daBank

If the niners ran the ball on the 5 on 1st and goal with Frank Gore, they would be SB Champs.

From the mouth of Ray Lewis.
    I had a huge future on niners that year, grabbed the minute they benched Alex Smith, didn’t hedge at all cause im a dummy, lol., they had that shit!

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Where do you get this from,he hasnt done jack shit since 2013.
    He hasn't been allowed to play. He has also woke up 3 years straight at 5am, recording his workouts, and in game shape.

He works with pros off season, trainors, QB gurus.

If you think about 8 of these starting QBs are better than Kap, you have early stage Alz and should bow out.

The NATIONAL ANTHEM has nothing to do with the MILITARY.

Remember how America originally felt about Jesse Owens and his teammates at the Olympics?

Now they are Medal of Honor reciepients.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    He was the 27th rated QB the last season that he played and now he has sat out 3 years. This has to be the dumbest fukking post you have ever made that is really saying something.
    His rating don’t mean as much cause he made plays w his legs as well but think pavy has to be trolling or maybe hit his head or just smoked some crack! At his best kap was never close to being a top 5 qb!!

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Niners had 27 guys on IR and the O line was a complete disaster. No one could of over come that.

I am a hardcore, and only, 49ers fan. I remember all the years of suffering in great detail.

This could be your dumbest post ever.

Think Watson/Newton/Luck the last few years on steroids.

49ers had a 5 man practice squad O line

2daBank

He hasn't been allowed to play. He has also woke up 3 years straight at 5am, recording his workouts, and in game shape.

If you think about 8 of these starting QBs are better than Kap, you have early stage Alz and should bow out.

Remember how America originally felt about Jesse Owens and his teammates at the Olympics?

Dude just stop, he ain’t been working that hard, he didn’t work that hard when he played, and “not allowed” ? Ravens were bout to sign him when he posted the pic portraying them as Slave owners, fact. He didn’t want to play, he wanted to get paid for doing nothing and he succeeded.

thechaoz

His rating don’t mean as much cause he made plays w his legs as well but think pavy has to be trolling or maybe hit his head or just smoked some crack! At his best kap was never close to being a top 5 qb!!
    You might want to re-visit that post

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ick-highlights

2daBank

Niners had 27 guys on IR and the O line was a complete disaster. No one could of over come that.

I am a hardcore, and only, 49ers fan. I remember all the years of suffering in great detail.

This could be your dumbest post ever.

Think Watson/Newton/Luck the last few years on steroids.

49ers had a 5 man practice squad O line
    You are so overrating him it not even funny. If he was that good he could have taken a dump on the flag during the anthem and he would have gotten another job!!

2daBank

You might want to re-visit that post

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ick-highlights
    Why would I? Don’t much care what it says. He has nice little run, he was never a top 5 qb.

packerd_00

Had plenty of chances to continue to play Football and didnt want to take them because they werent upto to his standards,thats to damn bad. Tell me which eight starters he's better then.

That whole anthem thing was a smoke screen on his part. All it did was fatten his wallet,he tried to be another Shaun King and people bought into it.

2daBank

Guy didn’t even start kneeling till he lost his job correct? Now some guys trying to write revisionist history where he was a top 5 qb? You can’t make this shit up!!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

LOL

In his prime his stats were shit. 3000 yards, 20tds, 7 YPA.

GTFOH if you think this shit translates to today's game. Guy was basically Turbinsky last year. You think Chicago happy w Turbinsky? Exact same situation...great D and scrambling bottom 1/3 of the league QB.

If Kaep could stand in the picket and deliver a pass he'd get a shot. He can't, he's a gimmick.

2daBank

Had plenty of chances to continue to play Football and didnt want to take them because they werent upto to his standards,thats to damn bad. Tell me which eight starters he's better then.

That whole anthem thing was a smoke screen on his part. All it did was fatten his wallet,he tried to be another Shaun King and people bought into it.
    Ravens were absolutely about to sign him and he posted the garbage portraying them as slave owners. I don’t care what field you work in or allegedly trying to, aint no employer hiring you after that!! He ain’t stupid, clearly he had no desire to play!!

packerd_00

Ravens were absolutely about to sign him and he posted the garbage portraying them as slave owners. I don’t care what field you work in or allegedly trying to, aint no employer hiring you after that!! He ain’t stupid, clearly he had no desire to play!!
    Yeah, their was a few teams in the CFL aswell that wanted to sign him to contracts.

I said it at the time,he wanted out of the NFL and came up with this charade about the anthem. Made all that doe through those Nike ads, he knew the money was in race politics. Worked well for him.

2daBank

Yeah, their was a few teams in the CFL aswell that wanted to sign him to contracts.

I said it at the time,he wanted out of the NFL and came up with this charade about the anthem. Made all that doe through those Nike ads, he knew the money was in race politics. Worked well for him.
    Plus he got nfl to settle in the collision suit for bunch of money didn’t he? Fukkin scam artist if you ask me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks Like he will not be signed

I wonder if he looks back and asked what is it even worth it all what he did

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Looks Like he will not be signed

I wonder if he looks back and asked what is it even worth it all what he did
    Why would he think otherwise? He got paid and didn’t have to play football to do it, pretty sure he got exactly what he wanted.

packerd_00

Plus he got nfl to settle in the collision suit for bunch of money didn’t he? Fukkin scam artist if you ask me.
    Yep made a bunch off that deal, again he pretended to want to face his accusers, and bring them to task. But funny that as soon as they threw some cash his way he ran off like the cockroach he is.

Big time scam artist.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Next generation Al Sharpton.

First 12345 Last