jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kap is better than 30% of current qbs

I guess nobody wants to be labeled anti-American having him on your team bad public relations

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Ok.

Just saying from a football standpoint. Not saying he should get paid big. Sign him to a minimum contract and throw him out there to start a game and see what happens. If he penetrates up game over no more crying by him. If he wins the game then see what he can do. Just saying I'd like to see it happen

All other BS aside
    Do you not recall his countless throws into the dirt? Completely missing wide open receivers and just throwing it away instead? He was fukkin trash his last season he played - and that was 3 fukkin years ago now. It’s over. Can everyone just stfu about him already. He’s just not good enough.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No owner in their right mind will sign him.

1) he’s 3 years removed from the NFL
    2) his last full year he was 1-10
    3) he’s a fumbling machine
    4) he’ll alienate any teams fan base that signs him costing the signing teams owner mega bucks not to mention ratings will go down in the toilet.
    5) he’s a cancer

oh yeah, where can I sign up for that?
    Lol, Kap coming back would be a huge ratings draw esp. for a bad team.

Owners are probably more worried about starting shit with Trump than the average NFL fan. They know we'll watch no matter who is playing.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Otters, I'll explain this in cordial terms unlike these other savages because I like you. Colin Kaepernick charges $10 million for his services. Even if pro-rated after two games, you're still talking $8 million for a guy who hasn't played a snap in years, would have to learn a new playbook, and obviously brings all of the media drama along with him. Not worth it for teams. The ones who had QBs go down all either have a good backup (i.e. Bridgewater/Hill and Rudolph) or will have their main QB back soon (Jets & Panthers).
    Wow, an actual logical non emotional argument for why Kap isn't signed.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25004

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Otters, I'll explain this in cordial terms unlike these other savages because I like you. Colin Kaepernick charges $10 million for his services. Even if pro-rated after two games, you're still talking $8 million for a guy who hasn't played a snap in years, would have to learn a new playbook, and obviously brings all of the media drama along with him. Not worth it for teams. The ones who had QBs go down all either have a good backup (i.e. Bridgewater/Hill and Rudolph) or will have their main QB back soon (Jets & Panthers).
    Agree. He doesn't just want a job, he expects starter $ before getting back on the field.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Why would any team pass on the chance to play a draft pick on a rookie contract in hope's of capturing "lightening in a bottle" to put Kaep out there who, if he succeeds, will leave demanding a big payday, and if he fails, will claim racism, and regardless, will piss off 50% of your ticket buyers.

QBs going down, especially on poor teams, are opportunities to find the next Tom Brady.

...and good teams will go w their backup or trade for a veteran.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Fuk dat niggy, he is estranged from the NFL.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Let this sink in. Nathan Peterman is on a roster. As long as the NFL thinks that Peterman can play, then Kaepernick will continue to come up. No one with a brain thinks that Kaepernick is worse than Nathan Peterman on his best day. You have a guy who led a team to a Superbowl appearance not being on a roster as a backup, and a guy whose every other pass is an interception or incompletion, whose coaches DON'T want him throwing the football on a roster, yet we consider this a merit based proposition.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave seaborneq 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Just terrible. QB play. If I were him I'd get ready.
    if he stepped on an NFL field he ends up in the hospital with all the late hits guys would give him

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He can start for 5 teams right now. Jets, Jaguars, Colts, Broncos and Giants.
    0-2. 0-2. 1-1 (would be 2-0 after 2 road games w/competent kicker) 0-2. 0-2

see the difference?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

No shit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

There was a reason Kap was benched in the first place in the NFL., he sucked!!! Then he started kneeling to get attention while basically being butt hurt..

Today he is nothing more then a punch line. He couldn't back up an NFL team today at QB and succeed if his life depended on it, NO WAY.

His days of being an NFL QB star on the field have passed him bye big time. Like I said maybe has a shot in the CFL on name basis alone, maybe???
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-17-19 at 09:53 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There was a reason Kap was benched in the first place in NFL and then he started kneeling to get attention..

Today he is nothing more then a punch line. He couldn't back up an NFL team today at QB and succeed, NO WAY. His days of being a star on the field have passed him big time by now. Like I said maybe has a shot in the CFL on name alone, maybe???
    i remember way back when i made a super bowl thread for ravens 49'ers and guaranteed the ravens would cover the spread

only reason niners made the comeback was the delay with the lights fiasco but even if niners scored that TD late ravens still had the spread covered

easy fade on Kap

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There was a reason Kap was benched in the first place in NFL and then he started kneeling to get attention..

Today he is nothing more then a punch line. He couldn't back up an NFL team today at QB and succeed, NO WAY. His days of being a star on the field have passed him big time by now. Like I said maybe has a shot in the CFL on name alone, maybe???
    He probably been away too long now but it redic to suggest he wasn’t better than pretty much every back up and prob at least 5-8 starters.

I’d still give him a look to see if i was one of about 10 teams who have garbage QBs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He probably been away too long now but it redic to suggest he wasn’t better than pretty much every back up and prob at least 5-8 starters.

I’d still give him a look to see if i was one of about 10 teams who have garbage QBs.
    Didn't SF bump him to 3rd string at one point and at the end of his career in the NFL? That's when he still had some game left and still employed in the NFL..

I'd give Johnny Football a shot at back up in the NFL way before Kap. That's not saying much..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Let this sink in. Nathan Peterman is on a roster. As long as the NFL thinks that Peterman can play, then Kaepernick will continue to come up. No one with a brain thinks that Kaepernick is worse than Nathan Peterman on his best day. You have a guy who led a team to a Superbowl appearance not being on a roster as a backup, and a guy whose every other pass is an interception or incompletion, whose coaches DON'T want him throwing the football on a roster, yet we consider this a merit based proposition.
    Gonna keep living off ancient history.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Ok.
    Just saying from a football standpoint. Not saying he should get paid big. Sign him to a minimum contract and throw him out there to start a game and see what happens. If he penetrates up game over no more crying by him. If he wins the game then see what he can do. Just saying I'd like to see it happen
    All other BS aside
    Why throw him out there to fail? Why not have him hold a clipboard and help your backup QB? He's seen more football situations than 95% of the QBs out there. He doesn't have to be good enough to start. How about experienced enough to help your team?

Look at some of these NFL rosters. Have you seen the 2nd and 3rd string QBs? A bunch of shit out there. 300 million people in the US but only ~10 quality QBs in the entire country. If I'm a head coach, I'm trying to get as many guys around me that can help me win. That means a backup that has experience to help my young QB. I'd also hire someone from MIT to help me manage the clock because most of these coaches are fukk ups when it's crunch time.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Gonna keep living off ancient history.
    I'll take Kaep's history over Peterman's going all the way back to their college days. Don't forget Peterman has a past too.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    This is how you end up in Kaps situation, and with Dump as President.

This. Right. Here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kap's career is over. You can't be away from the game this long.... and expect to be good anymore.

Sh#$... he wasn't even good when he was playing.

packerd_00

I'll take Kaep's history over Peterman's going all the way back to their college days. Don't forget Peterman has a past too.
    Peterman isnt a good player im not gonna bullshit you,but he's atleast been keeping game ready. Kapernick isnt going to be prepared after being out two years.

I couldnt even list on one hand the amount of guys that have comeback from two year retirements let alone been good.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Peterman isnt a good player im not gonna bullshit you,but he's atleast been keeping game ready. Kapernick isnt going to be prepared after being out two years.

I couldnt even list on one hand the amount of guys that have comeback from two year retirements let alone been good.
    I can't list a handful of guys that have thrown interceptions at the rate that Nathan Peterman has or even close to what he has and he is practicing everyday and holding a clipboard. What is Nathan Peterman known for?? Throwing interceptions. Nothing else. Yet you are defending this guy for being on a team.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    This is how you end up in Kaps situation, and with Dump as President.

This. Right. Here.
    I absolutely love black people & dump Trump can eat a dick, failed conspiracy by you of me.

BeatTheJerk

Niggy is a real cute way to say the N word fool. Stay woke non-fam ...

packerd_00

I can't list a handful of guys that have thrown interceptions at the rate that Nathan Peterman has or even close to what he has and he is practicing everyday and holding a clipboard. What is Nathan Peterman known for?? Throwing interceptions. Nothing else. Yet you are defending this guy for being on a team.
    I dont give a rats behind about Nathan Peterman, you brought him up. But I would take him over Kapernick any day,because he atleast has been in the league for the past two years while Kap's been dicking around playing Malcolm X. Guys been living off past exploits from half a decade ago,its time to realize the emperor has no clothes.

MinnesotaFats

Why would any team piss off 50% of its ticket base by doing this?

Why would any team pass on the chance to see if a rookie contract QB becomes the next Brady or Mahomes or Kaep in SF?

Why would any team risk the moderate success of Kaep only to be forced into a long term conteact?

There is no upside to Kaepernick because the only 6 teams w a legit super bowl chance still have their QBs

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    wow otter

im downgrading you on my mel kiper big board of posters from a first rounder to a never fukkin heard of ya
    that was funny. but.

i knew you would get flack for this post otter but i respect it.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

The Jets could really use him...

P.S the winning formation in the NFL is taking knee....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Why would any team piss off 50% of its ticket base by doing this?

Why would any team pass on the chance to see if a rookie contract QB becomes the next Brady or Mahomes or Kaep in SF?

Why would any team risk the moderate success of Kaep only to be forced into a long term conteact?

There is no upside to Kaepernick because the only 6 teams w a legit super bowl chance still have their QBs
    Tickets are barely shit of the nfl printing money machine., nfl routinely pisses off ppl like me who sick of a garbage product but they keep printing money. I’d rather them let a guy play I might not like (I actually don’t care who kneels for the stupid anthem or this shit country) than play a miserable scrub. On field product should be the goal.

And let’s face it, the idiot flag waving inbreds would be mad at 1st but if he won they would get over it:

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There are maybe 5 QBs in the league right now better than Kaep. He can take a team to the Superbowl.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

MinnesotaFats

Budweiser doesn't want to be associated with Kaep

Pepsi doesn't want to be associated with Kaep

Papa John's doesn't want to be associated with Kaep

The list is endless

Kaep bad for NFL, bad for teams ticket base, bad for team as he can't play anymore.

End of story- he's a fukkin loser

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Kopalick can't play for Miami, he was wearing a po Che Guevarra tee shirt. So pissing off 3/4's of the fan base means he burned that bridge to Miami. Too bad Miami is just the team dumb enough to take him. On second thought Miami's plans this year would allow for him. If one of their QBs goes down I kind of expect him to get the job and Miami's attendance will go to 3,000 per game with plenty of great seats.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I rooted for you otters but you seem to be a real dumbass
    I was really kind of saying some may pull the trigger on it. I don't take political sides because they're all corrupt. Have to clean out lobbying and unlimited funds for Congress guys. They're all penetrating so people should be concerned with that and not Kaepernick

Nappyx
    Nappyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Not estranged... exiled

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol, how is this even a conversation?

He doesn't play football, hasn't in years and he wasn't even very good when he did.

Because he doesn't play, he can't possibly be compared to other QBs that are in the NFL, including back up squads.

He ran a gimmick offense at Nevada, tried to take it to the NFL, it barely and briefly worked, then got benched for Gabbert.

First 12345 Last