KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    We fight sometimes but more often than not he been ok to discuss games wit lately. The more you guys pester him the more I like him!! I’m wired like that.
    "We" don't fight. He's the only one fighting.

He would be fine, we all know he loses and fudges his numbers so it's no big deal anymore, but his need for drama and attacking people in the face of lying is not worth anything he brings.

It's like BigDaddy. Fight and talk shit in the face of lying to everyone.

Those fraud posters are worthless and that's why threads even get made about them.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    He'll get banned soon enough, just like before.

Until then I guess it's just fight fight fight.

I stopped reading any of his posts after the same shit over and over attacking people.

He has no integrity and I haven no interest in any of his talk or posting. He brings far to much negative to the table.

Like BigDaddy, if I ignore him, it's just post after post of other posters fighting with him.

It never stops.
    What a full of shit troll. He claims to have no interest to me but 90 percent of his posts are to or about me.

thomorino

'

"We" don't fight. He's the only one fighting.

He would be fine, we all know he loses and fudges his numbers so it's no big deal anymore, but his need for drama and attacking people in the face of lying is not worth anything he brings.

It's like BigDaddy. Fight and talk shit in the face of lying to everyone.

Those fraud posters are worthless and that's why threads even get made about them.
    No you are the one fighting. I'm posting picks and talking sports. You fell apart and stopped taking your meds after I called you a coward.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Cosbyorino has to chime in so yet another thread gets ruined.

Lets' see if is behavior changes, let's give him yet another chance.

He's failed at every chance so far.

thomorino

Cosbyorino has to chime in so yet another thread gets ruined.

Lets' see if is behavior changes, let's give him yet another chance.

He's failed at every chance so far.
    Kvb the coward making numerous threads I start about sports unreadable because he's off his meds posting to me thousands of times a week even though I don't give a shit about this coward. Don't care but pathetic.

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You miss the point completely.

We know he's a fraud, nobody gives a shit. We know his tactics and nobody even cares if he wins or loses. I don't know either way.

It's the fact that every thread with a record is a troll thread and all he does is fight with everyone about it.

You might like the drama, but many of us are sick of the board being cluttered with his bullshit attack and constant fighting.

So he can't track for shit, big deal, but he's a terrible poster with his constant attacks.

Get it right Natural or just be a troll like him, and Gold.

Watch, he'll just clutter this thread with fighting too.
    Some people in here are so angry

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pdprodigy View Post
    I know, he just doesn't stop fighting.

He had this problem with SBR on other social media. He stalked BMOC for a long time before there was intervention.

Guy's been angry for like two or three years now.

Every time I open anything here, he's fighting with somebody. It gets old.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    What a full of shit troll. He claims to have no interest to me but 90 percent of his posts are to or about me.
    I’ll say this, I’ve always liked Kvb and always will, he a good dude, good poster, and I respect the way he caps games but since he has gotten so infatuated with you his post quality has definitely wenf down. I’ve tried to talk him out this vendetta a bunch but he ain’t hearing me on this, lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I’ll say this, I’ve always liked Kvb and always will, he a good dude, good poster, and I respect the way he caps games but since he has gotten so infatuated with you his post quality has definitely wenf down. I’ve tried to talk him out this vendetta a bunch but he ain’t hearing me on this, lol.
    Just hate seeing many good posters get fought with and shit talked with bullshit when the one doing it is the one lying to begin with.

It's not infatuation, it's just BigDaddy all over again.

I don't read his posts, I don't quote his posts anymore.

Can he say the same about me? Of course not, he's constantly quoting me.

2daBank

Just hate seeing many good posters get fought with and shit talked with bullshit when the one doing it is the one lying to begin with.

They nothing the same:. I understand not liking the dude but saying that shows you kinda out on the ledge here.

Worrying bout others is admirable but at some point the self righteous defender of the universe act plays itself out. God knows I’ve been there so I ain’t judging brother, lol.

Just time to move on it ya ask me,, or just take occasional pot shots that always fun (I still do that!) if ya ask me., but at this point your post quality suffering cause it just round and round, neither of you guys wanna let the other get last word. Someone gotta just say fukk it!!

2daBank

I seriously don’t even read you guys exchanges any more so it really don’t matter to me tho. I like mostly everyone.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Morino is relentless. He basically owns most guys here mentally.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1105

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Morino is relentless. He basically owns most guys here mentally.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I seriously don’t even read you guys exchanges any more so it really don’t matter to me tho. I like mostly everyone.
    I don't read anything he says, just like BigDaddy. I don't exchange with Cosbyorino. All I see are many posters fighting with him.

It's not personal, it's not about liking someone.

It's about how you treat others, especially large groups of others. Don't be douche when you're the one being a douche, nomsayin'?

Perhaps all this highlighting will get him to change his behavior.

Perhaps not.

Consider Gold's daily thread another one ruined with Cosbyorino lies, fighting, and banter. I probably won't even check into them anymore, much less try and post.

I only dedicate so much time to the BigDaddy's and Cosbyorino's, but having him chase laughing emoji's all around the Forum so he can bump his threads really doesn't count. I do that when the computer is simulating so I have all night to do that. That's the only entertaining thing about the guy.

It's probably wrong though because it's exploiting some mental deficiency.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Turned into a soap opera and i was just looking to see what people are on today.

Since I currently suck at football hitting some MLB action today.

Angels/Yankees over 9 - Just following the Yankees trend of scoring a good amount of runs and Severino might be off coming back

Mets/Rockies under 14 - I know this is in Colorado, but this is high. If a game has to score 15 runs for me to lose Ill take that anywhere

Indians RL - Its the tigers, enough said.

Astros RL - I seem to get burned by the Rangers quite often but Ill give a shot with Verlander at home and a 3 game win streak vs a 3 game losing streak.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave iBetSo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

I don't read his posts, I don't quote his posts anymore.

Can he say the same about me? Of course not, he's constantly quoting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

I don't read anything he says, just like BigDaddy. I don't exchange with Cosbyorino. All I see are many posters fighting with him.

It's not personal, it's not about liking someone.

It's about how you treat others, especially large groups of others. Don't be douche when you're the one being a douche, nomsayin'?

Perhaps all this highlighting will get him to change his behavior.

Perhaps not.

Consider Gold's daily thread another one ruined with Cosbyorino lies, fighting, and banter. I probably won't even check into them anymore, much less try and post.

I only dedicate so much time to the BigDaddy's and Cosbyorino's, but having him chase laughing emoji's all around the Forum so he can bump his threads really doesn't count. I do that when the computer is simulating so I have all night to do that. That's the only entertaining thing about the guy.

It's probably wrong though because it's exploiting some mental deficiency.

You continue to post hundreds of times toe. Get on the meds and go away, you just embarass yourself daily.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KVB are you drunk???

Morino part of the bigger picture man

SBR complicated

Lots of Chains of commands

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB are you drunk???

SBR complicated

Well, "clearing" him didn't really do much for the credibility of command...

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    So you drop 1.28 units, but instead of rounding it to 1.30 lost you make it 1.20 lost...
    Very next play you risk 1.23 and count as a 1.20 loss. So that's 0.11 skimmed in just two plays. Over 300-400 plays it adds up.
    You chose to round -7.88 to -7.8 rather than -7.9. I would say that's not the norm.
    Sheeesh.

Tell the truth Gold or face the consequences.

Don't forget the New SBR odds is also a part of the bigger picture, and it's not working out too well, is it.
    Just check the many threads on it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like it's "Hands up, Don't Shoot" Ferguson in for the Dodgers, replacing Stripling.

The Contrarian Fund Tampa bet is cancelled and I guess Stripling can get home to his lady, she's getting lonely...

thomorino

Well, "clearing" him didn't really do much for the credibility of command...

Sheeesh.

Tell the truth Gold or face the consequences.

Don't forget the New SBR odds is also a part of the bigger picture, and it's not working out too well, is it.
    Just check the many threads on it.
    Looks like it's "Hands up, Don't Shoot" Ferguson in for the Dodgers, replacing Stripling.

The Contrarian Fund Tampa bet is cancelled and I guess Stripling can get home to his lady, she's getting lonely...

Juicer is one of the biggest trolls on the site and his incorrect claim was rounding hundredths of units favored me when its a basically a net zero. Get lost parasite.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Dodgers -125 in the late game.. One day off, at home now.. Wanna close out the season strong. I think they take the Rays tonight at Dodger stadium.. I got this!!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/tampa-b...ers-390917119/

$125.00 $100.00 Pending 9/17/19 10:10pm MLB Baseball 980 Los Angeles Dodgers -125* vs Tampa Bay Rays (B Snell - L must Start C Ferguson - L must Start)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Dodgers have been erratic

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

The Dodgers have been erratic
    Back home tonight after a day off to think.. Still winning more then losing on the road in the last 5 games.

Weather is nice and Dodger Stadium will be rocking tonight.. Dodgers should represent tonight!!! Over not a bad idea either in this one.

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    9/17 vs Tampa Bay 7:10 PM PDT
    SUN
    9/11 @ Baltimore L 7 - 3
    9/12 @ Baltimore W 4 - 2
    9/13 @ NY Mets W 9 - 2
    9/14 @ NY Mets L 3 - 0
    9/15 @ NY Mets W 3 - 2

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Back home tonight after a day off to think.. Still winning more then losing on the road in the last 5 games.

Weather is nice and Dodger Stadium will be rocking tonight.. Dodgers should represent tonight!!! Over not a bad idea either in this one.

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    9/17 vs Tampa Bay 7:10 PM PDT
    SUN
    9/11 @ Baltimore L 7 - 3
    9/12 @ Baltimore W 4 - 2
    9/13 @ NY Mets W 9 - 2
    9/14 @ NY Mets L 3 - 0
    9/15 @ NY Mets W 3 - 2
    Tough game just cause who knows what we will get from snell off the long il stint? But he is nasty and he is a lefty. , stripling is a bum. Tanpons +125 for me.

2daBank

Juicer is one of the biggest trolls on the site and his incorrect claim was rounding hundredths of units favored me when its a basically a net zero. Get lost parasite.
    I know these dudes in your threads constantly so can hardly blame ya but overall none of them been trolls in the past.

2daBank

Ah fukk. Thanks for posting. I’m on Tampa too, guess I gotta bet again but part the bet was fading stripling!!

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1105

KVB are you drunk???

SBR complicated

WHAT!!??
    HUH??

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Turned into a soap opera and i was just looking to see what people are on today.

Since I currently suck at football hitting some MLB action today.

Angels/Yankees over 9 - Just following the Yankees trend of scoring a good amount of runs and Severino might be off coming back

Mets/Rockies under 14 - I know this is in Colorado, but this is high. If a game has to score 15 runs for me to lose Ill take that anywhere

Indians RL - Its the tigers, enough said.

Astros RL - I seem to get burned by the Rangers quite often but Ill give a shot with Verlander at home and a 3 game win streak vs a 3 game losing streak.
    Yankees up 8-0 at the end of the 4th. And no runs the rest of the game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dodgers -125 in the late game.. One day off, at home now.. Wanna close out the season strong. I think they take the Rays tonight at Dodger stadium.. I got this!!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/tampa-b...ers-390917119/

$125.00 $100.00 Pending 9/17/19 10:10pm MLB Baseball 980 Los Angeles Dodgers -125* vs Tampa Bay Rays (B Snell - L must Start C Ferguson - L must Start)
    actually just got this at -118 over at 5D

2daBank

It’s like the books are mfin retarded sometimes when it comes to bases (a bunch in 1st half!). To make cards dogs yesterday and favs today is so mfin backwards!!

Nats ff -.5 +120 2x

Also like:

Pads/brewers ff under 4.5
    Refs +142
    Tampa +125
    Back to what matters. Cash the Nats FF, cash the ff under in milw!

Need red legs to hold on. Tampa bet scratched due to the pitching change.
    💰💰💰💰💰💵💵💵💵💵💵

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I know these dudes in your threads constantly so can hardly blame ya but overall none of them been trolls in the past.
    There's a reason for that Banker, and it's an obvious one. It was made more obvious by his responses to everyone, which apparently hasn't changed.

Picked up TB on the expensive runline.

The KVB MLB Contrarian RL Fund has picked up...

979 17-Sep TB +1.5 (-170)

Expensive but the winner...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    Yankees up 8-0 at the end of the 4th. And no runs the rest of the game.
    Tough beat there for sure.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pdprodigy View Post

He's talking about you, not that I care, and I never had any issue with SBR on social media- you're lying again. I'm not even on social media for the most part.

2daBank

He's talking about you, not that I care, and I never had any issue with SBR on social media- you're lying again. I'm not even on social media for the most part.
    Hate to say it but i thought the same thing. Lol

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This TB/LAD game likely has more volume on it that any other game so far this week, by a decent margin.

If there were a contrarian side, I might been on it in the Fund.

The RL managed to pick the contrarian side but I think the public liked the odds on the Dodgers runline there.

Amazing the volume on this game considered how much betting was reset there.

First 123 Last