Faggt program

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Can't wait til they get blown off the field by Oklahoma

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

hey , what are u bitching about - tx did what they suppose to , they COVER !! LOVE THEM

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I can't believe some of these backdoor covers this year. Just to name a few today alabama, this game rice, syracuse. I know why people put their foot through the tv- smh

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Can't wait til they get blown off the field by Oklahoma
    I wouldn’t go against them as dogs in that game. They love that role and came up short vs LSU.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I wouldn’t go against them as dogs in that game. They love that role and came up short vs LSU.
    Which they dropped a wide open 4 yard TD in that game and then went for again on 4th ang Goal and got stopped. Plus holy shit LSU "cramped up" every single time Texas made a play on offense. Game was 4 hours cuz of that shit.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Which they dropped a wide open 4 yard TD in that game and then went for again on 4th ang Goal and got stopped. Plus holy shit LSU "cramped up" every single time Texas made a play on offense. Game was 4 hours cuz of that shit.
    lol Patriots years ago... "I'm injured... help me up" vs offensive teams who were on the move only to magically pop back into the game 1 play later and make a big stop

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    They got stuffed twice at goalline in 1st half didn’t they? That game pissed me off! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    lol Patriots years ago... "I'm injured... help me up" vs offensive teams who were on the move only to magically pop back into the game 1 play later and make a big stop
    Yep

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    I can't believe some of these backdoor covers this year. Just to name a few today alabama, this game rice, syracuse. I know why people put their foot through the tv- smh
    Here's another tonight: FLA 22 - Kent 21, Total is 48, under a minute, Gators need a first down to seal the game. Hammond breaks a run outside and takes it 76 yards to send the game over! Funny thing is he should have gone down after getting the first down = Game over. Instead the Gators were up 8 and Kent had 35-40 seconds to try to tie it... Unreal!