1. #1
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,267
    Betpoints: 1394

    Azerbaijan vs Croatia early soccer game

    Azerbaijan concede 12 goals in games so far in the standing don't these seem to be generous odds on over 2.5 goals.

  2. #2
    cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-14
    Posts: 11,478

    overs been hammered.. from evens to 6/10

  3. #3
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 25,630
    Betpoints: 4432

    Croatia could have had 3 goals by now

  4. #4
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,267
    Betpoints: 1394

    Both teams lacking cutting edge

  5. #5
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,267
    Betpoints: 1394

    A massive upset that for croatia fail to win so 1-1 ft

  6. #6
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 25,500
    Betpoints: 139

    2 goals taken off the board in the 1st half, then another one in the 2nd half. There was 4 goals scored in the first 60 minutes, amazingly the only goal that was still there was one they couldn't take away because it was a penalty kick. Croatia had 7 shots on goal in the 1st half. Didnt even try to get one in the 2nd half. How amazing.

  7. #7
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 25,500
    Betpoints: 139

    Didnt even try to hide the fix

  8. #8
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,267
    Betpoints: 1394

    They lacked the desire to win for sure but we will never know for certain what happen today.

  9. #9
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 25,500
    Betpoints: 139

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    They lacked the desire to win for sure but we will never know for certain what happen today.
    No one lacked anything, they were taking away goals like candy. When is the last soccer game you saw that every fukin goal was denied? I have never seen every goal in a match get taken away that wasnt a penalty kick.

  10. #10
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 25,630
    Betpoints: 4432

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    No one lacked anything, they were taking away goals like candy. When is the last soccer game you saw that every fukin goal was denied? I have never seen every goal in a match get taken away that wasnt a penalty kick.
    They were offside

  11. #11
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,267
    Betpoints: 1394

    Yeah to be honest they where offside

  12. #12
    newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 1,492
    Betpoints: 12

    Soccer cheapest games to corrupt. With betting on near ever game and millions around the globe in a year to get down on, doesn't take much for fixers to find their guy(s) to exploit. 1000 like to gamble, 2000 have heavy blow habits and another 3000 love whore$ n rooster$. Let the extortion begin. 💲💲💲

  13. #13
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 25,500
    Betpoints: 139


  14. #14
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 25,500
    Betpoints: 139

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Yeah to be honest they where offside
    Show me the 4 offsides vids

  15. #15
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Loser mentality, instead of asking: why did my bet loose, what can i do to improve, you guys are saying - 4 goals should've been scored on offsides, rig job by referees etc etc etc

    Cant make this shit up, classic SBR

  16. #16
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 4,986
    Betpoints: 2342

    Wow I got lucky...I had the under 2.5 and turned it on in last minutes on the looselines free feed...That Azerbaijan goal was sweet! The funny thing was the reaction of the Azerbaijan players at the whistle I have never seen so many celebrating players for a tie that was meaningless as they are bottom of group still...

    BTW the taken back goals must of been obvious and fast calls as flashscore app notification did not ring them up and take them back as they do many times....
    Last edited by littlekona; 09-09-19 at 04:13 PM.

  17. #17
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Wow I got lucky...I had the under 2.5 and turned it on in last minutes on the looselines free feed...That Azerbaijan goal was sweet! The funny thing was the reaction of the Azerbaijan players at the whistle I have never seen so many celebrating players for a tie that was meaningless as they are bottom of group still...

    BTW the taken back goals must of been obvious and fast calls as flashscore app notification did not ring them up and take them back as they do many times....

Top