cannot believe that one of these teams will advance. complete mess. chaos

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

nice finish. huge game winner

MrSink

I like China too. Fans will help , refs will help . Venezuela relies strongly on 3pts . I can see their hands shaking today in front of full stadium . Could be a blow for China here

1Q -2 looks great to me also

MrSink

big games tomorrow. Turkey vs Czech republic to advance. And then Lithuania vs Australia. Big match up. Im leaning towards Liethuania -3 here. I would also play USA -30 tomorrow. Japan is to weak physically. This is probably the only game I would play USA covering the spread in this tournament.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Lithu Aus under 167

MrSink

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    Lithu Aus under 167

MrSink

Czech looking good after 1H . good game alert

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hit with the US and Australia, Australia should be undervalued they've played to the competition level the whole tournament.

MrSink

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I hit with the US and Australia, Australia should be undervalued they've played to the competition level the whole tournament.
    I hit USA and lost on Lithuania under. Late free throws killed that. For me Australia and lithuania are pretty well matched teams. Australia had very good field goald % majority of the game. Lithuania played poorly in defense in 1st half. When they toughened up , Australia struggled to score. Mills was outstanding last few mins in that game

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    I hit USA and lost on Lithuania under. Late free throws killed that. For me Australia and lithuania are pretty well matched teams. Australia had very good field goald % majority of the game. Lithuania played poorly in defense in 1st half. When they toughened up , Australia struggled to score. Mills was outstanding last few mins in that game
    I think Australia is much more talented than Lithuania, Lithuania has good depth but Australi's starting 5 is much better.

MrSink

I think Australia is much more talented than Lithuania, Lithuania has good depth but Australi's starting 5 is much better.
    agree

MrSink

any leans for tomorrow guys ?

The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Already pounded Russia -3 @1.961 on Pinnacle. Poland is overestimated because of 3-0 record but their group was really weak. It's first real test and I'm pretty sure they struggle here. They had problems with mediocre China. Russia all the way tomorrow, probably double digits win IMO.

MrSink

Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    Already pounded Russia -3 @1.961 on Pinnacle. Poland is overestimated because of 3-0 record but their group was really weak. It's first real test and I'm pretty sure they struggle here. They had problems with mediocre China. Russia all the way tomorrow, probably double digits win IMO.
    agree

MrSink

I will go with Poland -2 anyway. Line should move towards Russia so I will post it at mornig. Their biggest game in 50 years

thomorino

China should be able to roll South Korea, I don't think they likely lose 2 straight. I'm surprised a good nigeria team is laying 15 not 18-20 to Ivory coast.

MrSink

Im not betting this 17-32 games. This is just nonsense for me. I know they are playing for Qualifications to another tournaments but too many variables. Team spirit and attitude, mins limitations for players , motivation etc

MrSink

But from this 2nd round I d like Turkey . They are playing Montenegro , Vucevic already received strong lmitations , playing only 13 mins in 3rd game of 1st round .

MrSink

I like Spain -5. this is a tournament savvy team . Only with win they can advance to quarterfinals. They struggled so far but I expect firm win against Italy tomorrow

MrSink

I will go with Poland -2 anyway. Line should move towards Russia so I will post it at mornig. Their biggest game in 50 years
    I was right with that .

Line move against Spain. I think I will put a little bit more on that game

MrSink

great close from Spain

thomorino

I hit with Spain, I don't understand why they are slowing the game down, theybarebmuch better playing fast, their shooters had no rhythm playing slow.

MrSink

I hit with Spain, I don't understand why they are slowing the game down, theybarebmuch better playing fast, their shooters had no rhythm playing slow.
    congrats . However I would say they looked bad another game . I do not think Spain is contender in this tournament. Rubio playing weak , Gasol looks unmotivated , I do not like their play calls . Still they probably will win against Argentina to advance into semis

MrSink

I got huge sleeper for tomorrow

Czech -1 +230 against Brasil .

For me both teams are pretty well matched. The fact that we got such a big disproportion in odds is because Brasil finished 1st group with 3-0 and Czech 2-1. Brasil had two pretty bad opponnents : New Zeland and Montenegro ( without chances to advance to next round ). They won against Greece by single pt after opponnents horrible 2nd half and awesome performance by Varejao and Barbosa. Czech played great game in all 3 games , good effort in lost game to USA , easy double digit win with Japan, and 18 pt win against Turkey which was 1 pt away of beating USA 2 days earlier.

About match ups :
    PGs Huertas is not playing good torunament so far besides last game against Montenegro. I expect another rough game facing Satoransky who is great team captain for Czech Rep.

forwards
    Shilb will have height and streght advantage over Garcia. He is playing very good tournament.

center
    Balvin will give Varejao a fight . He is tough dude. Showed up well against Turkey big mans.

For me another Czech advantages are deeper roster and team organization .

big play for me

thomorino

On turkey, it's not surprising they were flat after the big game against the us, this coward s a good bounce back spot against weak competition.

thomorino

I like the us too, they should respect Greece since giannis is on the team and it seem like after the turkey game poppovich ripped into them.

thomorino

congrats . However I would say they looked bad another game . I do not think Spain is contender in this tournament. Rubio playing weak , Gasol looks unmotivated , I do not like their play calls . Still they probably will win against Argentina to advance into semis
    I'm surprised Serbia isn't double digits favorites against them, Serbia has looked like the most preasive team at the tournament, Spain falls apart when Rubio goes out and Rubio's shooting issues are still there.

TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

I got huge sleeper for tomorrow

Czech -1 +230 against Brasil .

For me both teams are pretty well matched. The fact that we got such a big disproportion in odds is because Brasil finished 1st group with 3-0 and Czech 2-1. Brasil had two pretty bad opponnents : New Zeland and Montenegro ( without chances to advance to next round ). They won against Greece by single pt after opponnents horrible 2nd half and awesome performance by Varejao and Barbosa. Czech played great game in all 3 games , good effort in lost game to USA , easy double digit win with Japan, and 18 pt win against Turkey which was 1 pt away of beating USA 2 days earlier.

About match ups :
    PGs Huertas is not playing good torunament so far besides last game against Montenegro. I expect another rough game facing Satoransky who is great team captain for Czech Rep.

forwards
    Shilb will have height and streght advantage over Garcia. He is playing very good tournament.

center
    Balvin will give Varejao a fight . He is tough dude. Showed up well against Turkey big mans.

For me another Czech advantages are deeper roster and team organization .

big play for me

Great call!

The Expert

Any opinions for today games? I'm leaning below bets though would appreciate your opinions:

Argentina -8 vs. Poland
    China +10.5 vs. Nigeria
    Spain +8.5 vs. Serbia

MrSink

Quote Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
    Any opinions for today games? I'm leaning below bets though would appreciate your opinions:

Argentina -8 vs. Poland
    China +10.5 vs. Nigeria
    Spain +8.5 vs. Serbia
    nice leans. Nigeria super unlucky cover

MrSink

Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Great call!
    thanks brother. nice cash indeed

sorry for not checkin today. had friends wedding yesterday .

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

One more day of bs games then it starts for real

The Expert

nice leans. Nigeria super unlucky cover
    Yeah, that happens. China probably biggest disappointment of the tournament alongside Germany.

The Expert

Any thought about today games?
    I am leaning Argentina and Spain on thr spreads

First 1234 Last