2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Wow, this UCLA quarterback is awful.
    In fairness Bearcats do sport a very solid d.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

8-26 and 155 yards....

Half of that cake on a 75 us TD. Pathetic. Maybe his dad will shut up now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

UCLA played terribly and was still in it. I am not sure who that reflects most poorly on.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i think one of the angles of that fumble showed the TB's knee off the ground. although it was tough to see.. and then i do think the refs blew the whistle on the return.

i didn't completely understand "UCLA will be much much better" angle this off-season. but didn't think it was wrong..... but fading UCLA football in general seems like a winner. they never seem to get it right.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    UCLA played terribly and was still in it. I am not sure who that reflects most poorly on.
    Did they play poorly or are they just bad. Most cappers thought UCLA was the play.

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Chip Kelly never changes. Rushes his guys to the line on offense with quick plays that go nowhere and hangs his defense out to dry. You can tell in the fourth they were wearing down. As an Eagles fan, it makes me cringe seeing the stubborn version of Jobba The Hut on the sideline. Time of possession means nothing to Chip.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jolyolyolyman View Post
    Chip Kelly never changes. Rushes his guys to the line on offense with quick plays that go nowhere and hangs his defense out to dry. You can tell in the fourth they were wearing down. As an Eagles fan, it makes me cringe seeing the stubborn version of Jobba The Hut on the sideline. Time of possession means nothing to Chip.
    Just look at it this way, had eagles never made the mistake of bringing that unbearable know it all to the nfl to fail they might have never ended up w wentz at qb or pederson as coach!! His failure springboarded your squad to future success!! Lol

First 123