Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

cant save the world but should help when/where you can

props to martelli

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

According to Basketball Reference, he made $16 million during his career.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    that's not cool, Bro. mental health issues a real thing in this world.
    What people don't consider is that many mental health issues are brought on by continued years of hard drug and alcohol abuse combined with poor street life diet. Who's fault is that? That's you're own fault in that case, that's not hereditary and a disease..

I have a feeling that's the culprit with Dante.

Most homeless I see here on the streets of LA that are talking to themselves again is bought on by years of extended alcohol and drug abuse.. The mind can only take so much then begins to crack. Start hearing voices.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

props to martelli
    he's doing what a caring former coach/mentor would do. don't forget that delonte was a key cog on that st. joe's team in 04 or 05 that made the Elite 8.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

So was he talking incoherent before or after getting stomped on the head multiple times by that lowlife?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    So was he talking incoherent before or after getting stomped on the head multiple times by that lowlife?
    not sure if that was a rhetorical question but it was afterwards, for anyone who cares to know. the cops showed up and were asking him questions.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Update:

11:11 AM PT -- The Prince George's County Police Dept. is releasing new information about the Delonte West street fight ... saying a witness told police Delonte initiated the Jan. 20 fight by hitting the other man with a glass bottle.
    "[The witness] told officers that she observed the handcuffed male [West] first hit the other with a glass bottle and that man responded by striking the one who had thrown the bottle several times," cops say.
    Cops say the incident took place around 9:45 AM -- and note that both West and the other man knew each other and had been involved in a dispute earlier that morning.
    One of the men was bleeding from the face when cops arrived. However, both men refused medical assistance and refused to press charges against the other, cops say.
    As for the release of the video, cops say they have launched an internal investigation to find out how some of the footage (shot by an officer) was leaked to social media.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Best thing that can happen for West IMO is to be locked up for a year or two and get forced to go sober. Get medical attention in jail if need be. Then he should be put on probation after and put in work programs, half way houses and continue on in rehab sobriety once out and after that if necessary..

I've seen people down and out rebound in life after that!!! No one wants to be locked up in a cage around animals day after day never being able to date girls or see loved ones regularly or even see a sunset..

It makes ya wake up and appreciate after time served. I know you can still get high in jail on occasion but you're getting 3 squares a day, roof over your head, medical attention and proper sleep at night in time.. That alone will bring back your mental capacities and faculties in most cases..

Lock em up!!! You never REALLY can appreciate your freedom in life until you're put in a cage and it's taken away..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

This dude is awesome. What a life...NBA player, banging Lebron's mom, to homeless crackhead
    I think that he said that the President was responsible.

Thanks Trump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think that he said that the President was responsible.

Thanks Trump.
    I think he really said get me out of these hand cuffs as I need another hit badly.. Sad stuff..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

props to martelli
    Agree

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post

This dude is awesome. What a life...NBA player, banging Lebron's mom, to homeless crackhead
    sad

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best thing that can happen for West IMO is to be locked up for a year or two and get forced to go sober. Get medical attention in jail if need be. Then he should be put on probation after and put in work programs, half way houses and continue on in rehab sobriety once out and after that if necessary..

I've seen people down and out rebound in life after that!!! No one wants to be locked up in a cage around animals day after day never being able to date girls or see loved ones regularly or even see a sunset..

It makes ya wake up and appreciate after time served. I know you can still get high in jail on occasion but you're getting 3 squares a day, roof over your head, medical attention and proper sleep at night in time.. That alone will bring back your mental capacities and faculties in most cases..

Lock em up!!! You never REALLY can appreciate your freedom in life until you're put in a cage and it's taken away..
    Wow. Deep. Never been in the joint and I have no desire to go. Totally makes sense that it could and would help him.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

An advocate of the American reform system, well I never. I've seen documentaries on money making US prisons -bl00dy horror!

First 123