Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Bunch of caca

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You think BigDaddy is an evil character?

He's much more like the Forum joke.

JJ Gold just destroying him in here.

Smaller side kick midget to Gritters is all I said. Let's not jump the gun KVB. Mini evil character, he just needs a testosterone shot and a little HGH to step up his game.. ..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Smaller side kick midget to Gritters is all I said. Let's not jump the gun KVB. Mini evil character, he just needs a testosterone shot and a little HGH to step up his game.. ..
    Shut up pussy. Go to church and tell priest how you threw rocks onto cars from overpasses as a little jibby.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Grits I see you got 8 gees worth of bet points showing.. Sign of decent gambler..

Who you got tonight in MLB? Do the Dodgers rebound in San Diego maybe at only -150?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Shut up pussy. Go to church and tell priest how you threw rocks onto cars from overpasses as a little jibby.
    Dark arseholes like yourself deserve what they get. It's time to take you down, you worthless piece of caca. I dared you to post proof of what you allege about me, but naturally you do not have it. That makes you nothing but a lying darkie who will get what he deserves. We have beautiful Oak Trees waiting for pricks like you. Got that BOY? What a dumb worthless piece of caca you are.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Thanks JJ. I appreciate the kind words. We do have our differences but it would be rather boring if we did not. My main shortcoming is that I cannot stand or tolerate stupidity and liars. There are so many of these people in here it is rather unbelievable. That is why, after my obligation on 8/30 is fulfilled, I WILL NOT post any more picks. To be rather honest, I would rather see a lot of these dumb Ba**ards lose their arses, like they do every year.

I will discuss various games with you and anyone else who has half a brain in here. The field is very thin. As far as the rest of these dumb arses go, they can shove it where the sun don 't shine. I am in this to make MONEY, not friends. The majority of these guys in here are nothing more than Chicken S**t's who are afraid to wager more than $5.00 on a game, and who, like Thermo, KVB, and many others, lie about everything.
    Fuk off

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Knows gambling and sports very well and buries all of us daily

Guy crucifies me but I still like the kid
    Of course you pick the most worthless poster we have. Shocking!!!

2daBank

Fat fukk says “he will no longer post plays”.,, Does anyone recall him ever posting a play before a game started?? Lmfao.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    That was dick move on my part back in the day.. I was just 14 years old. I so regret that .. That still haunts me to this day, lucky I didn't kill anyone.. Guilty as charged.. SO STUPID OF ME..

Just seeking a thrill at the time as a punk kid and trying to impress friends. I can't believe you remembered that post of mine..

Gritters you SOB!!! ..

I did break and shatter a front windshield one time with a car driving on PCH at high speeds, the car didn't crash though, I thru a big rock off a cliff side and nailed it front windshield. I stopped throwing rocks after that though. I realized at that point I could kill someone even as a kid and stopped. I only did that for a few weeks..

We all have past history ya bastard!!

So who do you like tonight give us a winner.

2daBank

That was dick move on my part back in the day.. I was just 14 years old. I so regret that .. That still haunts me to this day, lucky I didn't kill anyone.. Guilty as charged.. SO STUPID OF ME..

Just seeking a thrill at the time as a punk kid and trying to impress friends. I can't believe you remembered that post of mine..

Gritters you SOB!!! ..

I did break and shatter a front windshield one time with a car driving on PCH at high speeds, the car didn't crash though, I thru a big rock off a cliff side and nailed it front windshield. I stopped throwing rocks after that though. I realized at that point I could kill someone even as a kid and stopped. I only did that for a few weeks..

We all have past history ya bastard!!

So who do you like tonight give us a winner.
    Umm, 14 is plenty old enough to know better., sure we all have a past and have done dumb shit, this ranks pretty high up the list tho pal. Really lucky you didn’t cause anyone to hurt themselves badly or die.,

2daBank

Not that anyone cares but I can tell ya this clowns play without him posting it. Bama -10,000 vs duke! 5k to win 50 bucks!! He a pro!! Lmfao

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why does BigdaddyQH always back down to Gritter though?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

i agree with bigdaddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why does BigdaddyQH always back down to Gritter though?
    Mini me syndrome.. Gritters not liking his mini and mini must bow down to bigger Gritters.

Breaking news that they feud and a sad turn of events on SBR ... Haters must hate though I guess...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Umm, 14 is plenty old enough to know better., sure we all have a past and have done dumb shit, this ranks pretty high up the list tho pal. Really lucky you didn’t cause anyone to hurt themselves badly or die.,
    Horrible I agree.. I was a stupid kid at 14 and too much free time after school. It's in my past and I can't believe I even did that as a kid.. Horrific!! I'm just glad I didn't hurt anyone doing that Bankers.. I told you that haunts me to this day. I would have whooped my own ass back then if I could go back in time today..

I didn't have a father growing up so I was a rebelling big time, seeing what I could get away with at the time.. Pushing the envelope.. That's the only reason I contribute that to what I did at the time.. My mom was working full time so I was free to do what ever I wanted even at 14 after school..

Like I said we all past events we regret in life.. That's one of my biggest.. I was hammering cars off that cliff.. I had a good arm..

2daBank

Horrible I agree.. I was a stupid kid at 14 and too much free time after school. It's in my past and I can't believe I even did that as a kid.. Horrific!! I'm just glad I didn't hurt anyone doing that Bankers.. I told you that haunts me to this day. I would have whooped my own ass back then if I could go back in time today..

I didn't have a father growing up so I was a rebelling big time, seeing what I could get away with at the time.. Pushing the envelope.. That's the only reason I contribute that to what I did at the time.. My mom was working full time so I was free to do what ever I wanted even at 14 after school..

Like I said we all past events we regret in life.. That's one of my biggest.. I was hammering cars off that cliff.. I had a good arm..
    Lol. Just glad you didn’t hurt someone and fukk up others lives as well as your own pal.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave 2daBank 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

QH, do you still do that radio show?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter tough

We all afraid of him

First 12