Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is there a more exciting player in MLB than Bo Bichette?????

This dude is the TRUTH

my new favorite player

making a trip up to Toronto next summer to see him play and then going to drive to one of those cool lakes and stay at a cabin and go fishing. Is weed easy to get in Toronto?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

my man took Kershaw deep twice last night

yall gotta see that 2nd HR he hit if you haven’t already

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This dude is the TRUTH

my new favorite player

making a trip up to Toronto next summer to see him play and then going to drive to one of those cool lakes and stay at a cabin and go fishing. Is weed easy to get in Toronto?
    Weed is legal in Canada.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Weed is legal in Canada.
    like everywhere in Canada???

so let me ask you this

where in Canada should I go if I want to catch a bunch of fish?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody exciting baseball

A
    Dead game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

so let me ask you this

Yes

Lake Ontario is good for fishing.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

so let me ask you this

Ok so currently weed is legal here, but right now u need to be in a bigger city to find it, there was only so many licenses handed out in the first "License Lottery this spring. By next summer u should see alot more legal stores opening up.
    Fishing
    This really depends on what type of fish u are looking to catch, if u are watching a jays game then northern ont is prolly your best bet. U start heading North towards Algonquin park and u will find fish everywhere, alot of small bays/lakes to choose from up in cottage country. Also Tonnes of good river fishing in southwest ont if that is ur preference, so many rivers that feed into lake huron in southwestern ont with tonnes of salmon/trout ECT. Then of course u have the great lakes themselves which are good for fishing but u really gotta know where to find the best spots.
    If u are serious about heading this way drop me a dm once u start booking plans and I can help u get the most out of your trip. Rural ont is actually a super tight community and I think a guy like yourself who has outdoor country roots would absolutely love it

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Bryce Harper.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 983

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Ok so currently weed is legal here, but right now u need to be in a bigger city to find it, there was only so many licenses handed out in the first "License Lottery this spring. By next summer u should see alot more legal stores opening up.
    Fishing
    This really depends on what type of fish u are looking to catch, if u are watching a jays game then northern ont is prolly your best bet. U start heading North towards Algonquin park and u will find fish everywhere, alot of small bays/lakes to choose from up in cottage country. Also Tonnes of good river fishing in southwest ont if that is ur preference, so many rivers that feed into lake huron in southwestern ont with tonnes of salmon/trout ECT. Then of course u have the great lakes themselves which are good for fishing but u really gotta know where to find the best spots.
    If u are serious about heading this way drop me a dm once u start booking plans and I can help u get the most out of your trip. Rural ont is actually a super tight community and I think a guy like yourself who has outdoor country roots would absolutely love it
    google search reddit MOM

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Fishing
    Bear full of shit he not going anywhere. More stories.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

yes

kershaw #22

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

stats look good always funny to me when u see a guy with his first taste of the bigs and he has better stats than he did in the minors

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Trout

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

so let me ask you this
    Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Trout?
    You can catch trout in Toronto.

http://fishingtoronto.ca/trout.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7I1VRzPR3g

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Bo Bichette!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Fishing
    going to start planning this trip in January been searching a lot online but I still can’t decide where to go

I want to get some weed to bring with me, so I was hoping to stop in Toronto and pick some up

how is the bay of Quinte?

Scott Lake lodge looks cool

if I have to take a flight from Toronto will they care if I had weed in my luggage?

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

No they wont care. Your good to go.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

holy cow Canada is an awesome country

they don’t even care if you bring weed with you to major airports

headed to the French River this summer

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Shutup

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 983

pm me when u actually come to toronto i could hook you up. if ur flying domesitc u can bring weed make sure its under 30 grams.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    pm me when u actually come to toronto i could hook you up. if ur flying domesitc u can bring weed make sure its under 30 grams.
    Big bear not going anywhere biggie...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I haven’t booked my flight yet but I am aiming for June 30th I really want to go see the Jays vs White Sox on the 1st for Canada Day.