RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i was leaning brewers

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

I like Cards FF. Davies hasn't gone more than 5 innings in his last 3 outings and gives up runzzzzz.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i was leaning brewers
    Your lean is solid as a rock
    Brewers roll here as an UNDERDOG

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Your lean is solid as a rock
    Brewers roll here as an UNDERDOG
    how much u laying FH $1.25 ?

STANDARD BET

1.26 at the moment. haven't placed it yet.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Cards swinging hot-if you take em its today-its still baseball lol..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    1.26 at the moment. haven't placed it yet.
    Up to $3.33 here, found some loose change under my tractor seat.
    Points Awarded:

STANDARD BET gave Fishhead 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

23points for me is at risk
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 08-19-19 at 01:08 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    I like Cards FF. Davies hasn't gone more than 5 innings in his last 3 outings and gives up runzzzzz.
    I don’t disagree w ff just not sure why eliminate the pens when cards hold a advantage over pretty everyone (although Carlos is a shaky closer), cards pen has best ops against in baseball so think I rather have the late innings cause Hudson been shaky lately and he struggles w lefty bats.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

2daBank

Ok pal here the thing, I like cards tonight but our bet scales are hugely fukkin different, I’ve never bet 5k on a baseball game! lol

How much is a reg play for you? Cards at less than -120 are worth same to me as most reg mlb plays but certainly don’t think there anything particulars strong about them tonight considering how bad our offense is and how shaky Hudson has been lately.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brewers a solid play

Good luck

STANDARD BET

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t disagree w ff just not sure why eliminate the pens when cards hold a advantage over pretty everyone (although Carlos is a shaky closer), cards pen has best ops against in baseball so think I rather have the late innings cause Hudson been shaky lately and he struggles w lefty bats.
    I think I'm gonna bet final too.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Brewers a solid play

Good luck
    Them and cubs just not the same on the road. If you like brewers i think you should prob look at the over too cause I’d expect cards score 4-5 tonight. Still waiting for fukkin slow asses to post lineups though.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Cards imo. Watch out for Goldy. Huge series for him in this spot.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Bcatswin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Cards imo. Watch out for Goldy. Huge series for him in this spot.
    Cards better take at least 2 cause they go to milw next week i think and beers have kicked our asses up there recently.

Goldy and Ozuna both hit Davies well, Carp has creamed him throughout career but he a shell of himself now. Bout time Ozuna gets it going, he has struggled bad since returning from il, racked up some hits in cincy so hopefully the power is coming!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Cards better take at least 2 cause they go to milw next week i think and beers have kicked our asses up there recently.

Goldy and Ozuna both hit Davies well, Carp has creamed him throughout career but he a shell of himself now. Bout time Ozuna gets it going, he has struggled bad since returning from il, racked up some hits in cincy so hopefully the power is coming!
    Agreed and i do think Ozuna heats up here down the stretch.

2daBank

I’m growing sick of Shildt’s lineups quickly!!! The construction sucks and continuing to throw out the overpaid underperformers instead of youngsters who perform when given the chance has been a ongoing theme that pisses me off!!

Fowler bum ass is 3 for 20 vs Davies, edman isn’t a fukkin outfielder and yet they in while Lane Thomas back on bench despite producing every time he gets a chance!! They called up hottest hitter in organization last week and he basically been buried on bench the entire time!!

2daBank

Not gonna lie, that a scary lineup for Hudson, I like Hudson stuff but he has really struggled to get lefties out (they sporting a ops well above .900 vs him this season!)and after a very good may/June he been shaky as fuk again the last month+.. he was good last start but we expected that since kc doesn’t have much to worry about from the left side.

Honestly don’t think I can back cards here even tho I do think they win. Brewers pen took a beating and worked some innings over the weekend so def think cards have nice edge in late innings. Tough for me to play over in cards games because I have the misfortune of seeing their offense a lot, lol. That said Imo over prob the strongest play tonight.

NBAtony
    NBAtony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

I’m growing sick of Shildt’s lineups quickly!!! The construction sucks and continuing to throw out the overpaid underperformers instead of youngsters who perform when given the chance has been a ongoing theme that pisses me off!!

Fowler bum ass is 3 for 20 vs Davies, edman isn’t a fukkin outfielder and yet they in while Lane Thomas back on bench despite producing every time he gets a chance!! They called up hottest hitter in organization last week and he basically been buried on bench the entire time!!
    Molina gonna go crazy today!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NBAtony View Post
    Molina gonna go crazy today!
    He does have 2 whole hits since his return, lol. Fuk yadi, his fault Carson Kelly and his .875 ops not our catcher. Honesty we better off w wieters bat but yadi runs the franchise.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hudson is trash against lefties, this should be a tough matchup with Yelich healthy now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Hudson is trash against lefties, this should be a tough matchup with Yelich healthy now.
    Is there a echo in here??

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oh. You mean just like I am going to kick your worthless arse this football season you piece of crap.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I think the best bet of the night is the over 9.5
    But that's just me.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

been trying to tell you man. Shildt is a good guy but hes not THE GUY. too much politics going on with this lineup. no effort here. if im a manager I need some ENERGY at the top of my lineup. id call up Bader let him hit leadoff. then bat Wong behind him & watch this offense come back from the dead.

im initiating a campaign #letYadimanage

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    been trying to tell you man. Shildt is a good guy but hes not THE GUY. too much politics going on with this lineup. no effort here. if im a manager I need some ENERGY at the top of my lineup. id call up Bader let him hit leadoff. then bat Wong behind him & watch this offense come back from the dead.

im initiating a campaign #letYadimanage
    Bader cant hit so that doesn’t seem like a good idea at all, doesn’t matter how fast you are if you hitting around the Mendoza line. Makes no sense Lane Thomas riding bench while edman plays out of position and Fowler plays period, not to mention they called up kid who was on fire and havnt hardly given him any chances, how fukkin dumb is that? Let’s take franchises hottest hitter at any level and bury him till he cools off!! Lol.

Nothing against edman, but if you wanna play him put him at 3rd and sit Carp garbage ass, don’t stick him out of position in a spot you have 2 other youngsters one who produces every chance he gets!

So sick of this shit where they base playing time off salary ahead of merit. Let’s give out stupid contracts then compound the problem by not playing the better option!!

NBAtony

the guy leading the divi... nvm.
    arguably has the 4th best roster in the divi... nvm.

if Bochy was leading this team.. everyone would be calling him a god..

I'm biased cause i have them to win WS at +3000. But still -- cut the man some slack =)

2daBank

the guy leading the divi... nvm.
    arguably has the 4th best roster in the divi... nvm.

if Bochy was leading this team.. everyone would be calling him a god..

I'm biased cause i have them to win WS at +3000. But still -- cut the man some slack =)
    I don’t want them to fire Shildt, he has cleaned up lot of crap that was going to hell under matheny, he huge upgrade over that tool. I just wish they would play guys who performing ahead of vets who got bad contracts and below replacemt ops!! Is that so much to ask? Merit over favoritism??

2daBank

There no chance cards have 4th best roster in div. milw pitching staff a joke. Cards lineup has more talent than reds. Pirates suck. Cubs roster better that only one.

NBAtony

I don’t want them to fire Shildt, he has cleaned up lot of crap that was going to hell under matheny, he huge upgrade over that tool. I just wish they would play guys who performing ahead of vets who got bad contracts and below replacemt ops!! Is that so much to ask? Merit over favoritism??
    yeah i think this is a one time thing considering carpenter rakes davies.
    He's shown he is not scared to bench carpenter this year(which is a pretty good thing for this team)
    and we cant take goldie out at first.

Been watching the cardinals a lot this year - Jose Martinez to Edman dropoff is not that much in RF ahahhaha.
    But I get your point with Thomas.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

st louis and rays mixed in with some tennis. tennisatches looking good but delayed till tomorrow now probably

2daBank

yeah i think this is a one time thing considering carpenter rakes davies.
    He's shown he is not scared to bench carpenter this year(which is a pretty good thing for this team)
    and we cant take goldie out at first.

Been watching the cardinals a lot this year - Jose Martinez to Edman dropoff is not that much in RF ahahhaha.
    But I get your point with Thomas.
    Def don’t want Martinez in lineup, his offense hasn’t been nearly that of a year ago and def not good enough to offset the awful d.. mostly just would like to see Thomas get a chance he has earned imo., don’t like calling up the one kid then burying him either,, leave him in minors if you don’t plan on playing him!!

I push myself to do better all the time so think fair to ask for improved lineup construction where guys who get on base are at the top like every decent anylical team does and cards claim to be, that all.

123 Last