1. #71
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138784

    khabib is a dumb fuk

    "We need to respect old people" but his women have to wear jedi clothes

    "Why Ireland get Vis a but we Russians have problem" well maybe because Russia meddles and cyber attacks the USA and you come from a nation full of terrorists

    "Why he no punch me when I refused drink but he punch old guy" maybe because the old guy was already drinking so it wasn't for religious reasons

    Yeah Conor has gone nuts but Khabib has the IQ of a goat kebab

  2. #72
    Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-18-19
    Posts: 516
    Betpoints: 660

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    khabib is a dumb fuk

    "We need to respect old people" but his women have to wear jedi clothes

    "Why Ireland get Vis a but we Russians have problem" well maybe because Russia meddles and cyber attacks the USA and you come from a nation full of terrorists

    "Why he no punch me when I refused drink but he punch old guy" maybe because the old guy was already drinking so it wasn't for religious reasons

    Yeah Conor has gone nuts but Khabib has the IQ of a goat kebab
    To be fair, the worst Khabib would've done to that old guy is openly mocked and laughed at him while his pals filmed the old guy trying to do press ups out on the street and then posted the video online so it could go viral and further humiliate him.

    Cos of respect and all.

  3. #73
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-10
    Posts: 13,800
    Betpoints: 84

    I went liquor shopping for my Reception and made a mistake and picked up bottle of Clan Mcgregor, I was "Wtf is this shit" and placed it right back on the shelf. Mcgregor is peanut brain thug who deserves to be locked up, he is a disgrace

  4. #74
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Why not,that old f@ck as you like to put it obviously had alot of mates at the pub.
    Didn’t look like he fazed the old fukk even tho he couldn’t have been expecting it. Moral of story a 160lb mma fighter w stupid accent is still only 160lns when he punches you, never seen that weight class throw a punch that a strong jawed much more significantly sized man couldn’t eat and laugh. There a reason they invented weight classes!!

  5. #75
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,266
    Betpoints: 8472

    Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I went liquor shopping for my Reception and made a mistake and picked up bottle of Clan Mcgregor, I was "Wtf is this shit" and placed it right back on the shelf. Mcgregor is peanut brain thug who deserves to be locked up, he is a disgrace
    Totally agree.

  6. #76
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,953
    Betpoints: 1422

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Didn’t look like he fazed the old fukk even tho he couldn’t have been expecting it. Moral of story a 160lb mma fighter w stupid accent is still only 160lns when he punches you, never seen that weight class throw a punch that a strong jawed much more significantly sized man couldn’t eat and laugh. There a reason they invented weight classes!!
    Your right and im sure that guy, has come across alot of drunken idiots looking for a fight in his time. McGregor is just a drop in the bucket, if that pub ended up jumping him he's toast. No judge will be their to save him.

    Think's he's jack the lad coming back to Ireland,after making it big in the US those guys werent impressed.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-18-19 at 02:10 PM.

  7. #77
    SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-15
    Posts: 3,955
    Betpoints: 1983

    i'd take a punch from conor for a free shot of whiskey

  8. #78
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Your right and im sure that guy, has come across alot of drunken idiots looking for a fight in his time. McGregor is just a drop in the bucket, if that pub ended up jumping him he's toast. No judge will be their to save him.

    Think's he's jack the lad coming back to Ireland,after making it big in the US those guys werent impressed.
    All them old tough drunks prob kicked 10x the ass of that pussy In their day, real fights where ppl prob died a time or 2, not that faggy mma shit.

  9. #79
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,442

    just more proof he punches like a girl.

  10. #80
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    i'd take a punch from conor for a free shot of whiskey
    He can hit me all he wants but I’m
    Not interested in his shitty wiscy. Hitting him back be fun tho. Always feels good to hit unlikable jerkoffs like him.

  11. #81
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138784

    Early on after he got the money fight with Mayweather I thought he was just overacting for more money fights, but now it's pretty obvious the money has ruined him. Still like watching him fight though

  12. #82
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 17,953
    Betpoints: 1422

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All them old tough drunks prob kicked 10x the ass of that pussy In their day, real fights where ppl prob died a time or 2, not that faggy mma shit.
    Aint that the truth.

  13. #83
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,009
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Early on after he got the money fight with Mayweather I thought he was just overacting for more money fights, but now it's pretty obvious the money has ruined him. Still like watching him fight though
    It takes a special someone to enjoy watching some pussy fight. I enjoyed laughing while dudes like you thought he could do anything but look stupid against Floyd. I enjoy watching bad Mfers fight, I guess at one time he was “bad” to other 150lb danty men.

  14. #84
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,905
    Betpoints: 138784

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It takes a special someone to enjoy watching some pussy fight. I enjoyed laughing while dudes like you thought he could do anything but look stupid against Floyd. I enjoy watching bad Mfers fight, I guess at one time he was “bad” to other 150lb danty men.

  15. #85
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Yawwwn, nothing to see here, this is what happens when you give uneducated poor white trailer trash a bag of money

  16. #86
    Thrilla
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,608
    Betpoints: 9616

    MixedMollyWhoppery published new video today. It's about McGregor. Always quality stuff this guy.


First 123
Top