chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

robert f kennedy granddaughter dies from overdose.

Wtf is wrong with these people. Now the poor uses drugs to escape reality. Why would a rich kid ever be depressed? WHy would a rich kid ever use drugs? This is why the youth is so fukked.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Why would a rich kid ever be depressed? WHy would a rich kid ever use drugs? This is why the youth is so fukked.
    Pretty simple. Depression is not a state of rich or poor. It's a condition. And a real one.

In this day and age I thought this was well known?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92, DA_MOSS, and IAG

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Wtf is wrong with these people. Now the poor uses drugs to escape reality. Why would a rich kid ever be depressed? WHy would a rich kid ever use drugs? This is why the youth is so fukked.
    If you really think this, You are so out of touch its insane dude

chico2663

why does a rich kid have to be depressed about? I understand about depression. Know many people from my old job that has it. But when you are rich you can spend your way out of depression.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

why does a rich kid have to be depressed about? I understand about depression. Know many people from my old job that has it. But when you are rich you can spend your way out of depression.
    You are so out of touch its not even worth arguing about

Spending money = No depression

You aren't serious right?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    If you really think this, You are so out of touch its insane dude
    buddy depression wasn't that big a problem when i was a kid. We didn't have computers ,cell phones and all the goodies that you guys have. If we were depressed our father would make us do work around the house or in the yard. Bunch of fukkin puzzies that you kids are.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Rich people probably the most drug abusers.

Pretty simple.

Sucks though... she was a looker.

RIP

Sol Diablo

why does a rich kid have to be depressed about? I understand about depression.
    It's clear you don't. And it can't really be explained to anyone that has never experienced.

Why do you hear about famous/rich people taking their own lives every other month?

Then the comments come in... Why would this guy do this? He had everything. This is ****** up.

Yeah. It is. Because society hasn't come to terms with mental illness yet. Why do people go on shooting rampages? It ain't because they are sane in the head.

The US as a whole is mentally ill. And it's not gonna get any better any time soon.

chico2663

problem with you kids is that you guys have it to easy. You guys don't know what hard work is. We had to cut the grass without an engine. We baled hay,picked fruit,helped our father work on a car or put on a roof.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm partial to Chico on this one... I'm not a 100% believer you can just take the "mental illness" defense when someone is depressed.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    It's clear you don't. And it can't really be explained to anyone that has never experienced.

Why do you hear about famous/rich people taking their own lives every other month?

Then the comments come in... Why would this guy do this? He had everything. This is ****** up.

Yeah. It is. Because society hasn't come to terms with mental illness yet. Why do people go on shooting rampages? It ain't because they are sane in the head.

The US as a whole is mentally ill. And it's not gonna get any better any time soon.
    illuminati and satanism. We had guns in the 60's and 70's. We never shot anyone up. Except for that pissed off marine at university of texas.

Sol Diablo

buddy depression wasn't that big a problem when i was a kid.
    Probably not. But nothing was publicized as much either back in the 70's/80's as kids either.

With time and progress comes awareness and understanding.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Chico making a lot of sense here.

To many softies in the US now.

Sol Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm partial to Chico on this one... I'm not a 100% believer you can just take the "mental illness" defense when someone is depressed.
    Oh, it's way overused as an excuse. But when it comes to someone taking their own life?

No sane person is gonna do that. Especially if they have the means to survive in this world.

chico2663

hell i had a stroke and was in hospital 27 days. I was told i would never walk,talk or chew again. I went from making 150000 a year to making 40,000 on a disability policy. Hell I went back to work a month ago. No one wants to hire someone that had a stroke. I went into business myself spending over 2500 a month buying leads to make money.

Sol Diablo

hell i had a stroke and was in hospital 27 days. I was told i would never walk,talk or chew again. I went from making 150000 a year to making 40,000 on a disability policy. Hell I went back to work a month ago. No one wants to hire someone that had a stroke. I went into business myself spending over 2500 a month buying leads to make money.
    You have a reason to live and saw death in the face. Props to you for fighting back and wanting to thrive. Major props.

Quatro Quatro
    Quatro Quatro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

It was the Illuminati. 👁

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

buddy depression wasn't that big a problem when i was a kid. We didn't have computers ,cell phones and all the goodies that you guys have. If we were depressed our father would make us do work around the house or in the yard. Bunch of fukkin puzzies that you kids are.
    you are a really ignorant fukk

because i think depression is real i am a pussy?

you aren't far, come see me motherfukker indianapolis and ill show you whats real

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

problem with you kids is that you guys have it to easy. You guys don't know what hard work is. We had to cut the grass without an engine. We baled hay,picked fruit,helped our father work on a car or put on a roof.
    Lol. It's harder now then ever. Cost of living is nowhere near earnings.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

illuminati and satanism. We had guns in the 60's and 70's. We never shot anyone up. Except for that pissed off marine at university of texas.
    oh my god the illuminati and satanism

you can't be serious

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i don't care because you think depression isn't real

so i don't believe physical health is real, you are just weak and a pussy

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I think there is some truth to this. If ur hungry and busy looking for your next meal you don't have time to be depressed. Depression is a 1st world problem. Not blaming people who suffer from depression but a lot of it is an unnatural environment the brain can't always handle properly.

You've heard the phrase "Paralysis by analysis"? Maybe in this case "Depression by obsession" meaning too much time to think about stuff.

chico2663

you are a really ignorant fukk

because i think depression is real i am a pussy?

you aren't far, come see me motherfukker indianapolis and ill show you whats real
    A- I live in houston
    B- did i say kid cuddles?
    c before you whipped my ass you would be wondering if you can
    d-had a stroke but i have got in fights with were professional wrestlers and they couldn't take my ass.
    e- i'm boomer so fighting not big deal

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Kennedy family has long history of substance abuse. If u imagine how much $$ flowed thru the Kennedys...ez to imagine they had access to whatever they wanted.

chico2663

i don't care because you think depression isn't real

so i don't believe physical health is real, you are just weak and a pussy
    look bitch i walk 5 miles a day. sparred with rich franklin. You would never call me a puzzy to my face beetch

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

A- I live in houston
    B- did i say kid cuddles?
    c before you whipped my ass you would be wondering if you can
    d-had a stroke but i have got in fights with were professional wrestlers and they couldn't take my ass.
    e- i'm boomer so fighting not big deal
    A. Cool
    B. ??????
    C. Why would i wonder if i could...if I just said i would?
    D. Ummmm ... another ok... ???
    E. Another ?????

You make no sense

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I think there is some truth to this. If ur hungry and busy looking for your next meal you don't have time to be depressed. Depression is a 1st world problem. Not blaming people who suffer from depression but a lot of it is an unnatural environment the brain can't always handle properly.

You've heard the phrase "Paralysis by analysis"? Maybe in this case "Depression by obsession" meaning too much time to think about stuff.
    if you look up kerri hintermeister. My sister's best friend. Affected my brother bad. My dad grabbed him by the hair and dragged his ass outside.

Sol Diablo

Too many things too misunderstood.

Social anxiety. That's something that is very misunderstood.

Some people just cant function in this world around people. People that don't understand that will say WTF?

How can you function in this world without being around people? You can't. So you are miserable.

I think that's what ultimately what does some of these people in. They just have nowhere else to turn because life itself sucks. Dealing with the anxiety.

chico2663

A. Cool
    B. ??????
    C. Why would i wonder if i could...if I just said i would?
    D. Ummmm ... another ok... ???
    E. Another ?????

You make no sense
    it maybe the stroke.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

look bitch i walk 5 miles a day. sparred with rich franklin. You would never call me a puzzy to my face beetch
    mmmmm i would

wow walk 5 miles

you are wild bro

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Too many things too misunderstood.

Social anxiety. That's something that is very misunderstood.

Some people just cant function in this world around people. People that don't understand that will say WTF?

How can you function in this world without being around people? You can't. So you are miserable.

I think that's what ultimately what does some of these people in. They just have nowhere else to turn because life itself sucks. Dealing with the anxiety.
    when i grew up there was no drugs that they put us on. I really think these drugs that they put kids on to settle them down has caused it.

chico2663

mmmmm i would

wow walk 5 miles

you are wild bro
    had arn anderson run his mouth to me one time. Surprised the hell out of him. He was the dumb ass fuckked up.everyone a tuff guy on internet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    And I agree with this. There are so many variables why someone is depressed. All I'm saying is... I don't agree with the mental illness right off the bat.

I mean... no disrespect to anyone fighting a true mental illness. But if you're dipping into full blown recreational drugs... how is this helping your mental illness?? Because you're mentally ill... you are doing rec drugs? Ahhhh I see.

Sol Diablo

when i grew up there was no drugs that they put us on. I really think these drugs that they put kids on to settle them down has caused it.
    Big part of it I think.

But different generations deal with these types of things differently. Many Vietnam vets came home and drank themselves to death. Couldn't deal with the pain.

Mental pain is a thing. Tough to understand if you have never been there.

Sol Diablo

no disrespect to anyone fighting a true mental illness. But if you're dipping into full blown recreational drugs... how is this helping your mental illness?? Because you're mentally ill... you are doing rec drugs? Ahhhh I see.
    It's not helping. It's an escape from pain. A mask.

123 Last