sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

triple D

excellent. I will assign you the role of lt commander. I hope you can rack up as many units of shrimp tacos as you do in slugger of the day thread.

Jibs

I am far from politically savvy enough to understand the ramifications of putting up a huge wall on the border, so I avoid those discussions. but that interview with Calderon has information that will blow your mind and makes me think that wall is nothing but a gimmick.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    WASHINGTON — (LA Times) The Supreme Court on Friday handed President Trump a major victory by clearing the way for him to divert $2.5 billion from the military’s budget and use it to build an extra 100 miles of border wall in California, Arizona and New Mexico.
    and I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Sosa, I will not disappoint!

I am the Benjamin "Bubba" Buford Blue of Mexico!

Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    How is Mexico going to pay that?!?!?!?
    i think they are buying us some tanks and ships for our military as trump is stealing this billion from Pentagon to put up these slotted panels.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

and I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall

Thought you were going to stop sucking DI_CK at the Truck Stops

BTW - did you apologize to BigDay and his family for those horrible and vile comments ?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    send them back
    The Indians agree. When are you leaving?

Edit: bah banker made the point already...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What's funny is this. 66% of you guys can not even vote. Between the foreigners, the felons, and the lazy in here, if 1/3rd of the people who post in here actually voted, it would be a shocker.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I gave my vote to 5 RUSSIANS!! 5 VOTES IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN ONE!!

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Mr Trump just Wins and wins more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Send them back

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    That money is going to construction companies.. no? a waste would be just shredding money
    no, it is a waste. how bout that money going to construction companies that build roads and bridges?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What's funny is this. 66% of you guys can not even vote. Between the foreigners, the felons, and the lazy in here, if 1/3rd of the people who post in here actually voted, it would be a shocker.
    Sharp post.. Probably right and being generous..

Most too busy gambling, out of Country, or dialed into their own personal struggles in life to give a rats ass about the Wall, Trump or anything else really happening in America.. In my 20's it was all about me so I understand..

Mods I'm shocked you did not saloon this thread yet??? My thread starts last about 2 seconds before being saloon'd in the Players Lounge even though this is BREAKING NEWS!!! Falling asleep at the wheel mods ..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Too many fukking people entering the USA now... had to be done. Better sooner than later.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yawn

Big damn waste of money. That wall is only gonna keep out the law abiding types who just wanna come here and work. It damn sure isn’t gonna keep out the killers and gang bangers!!
    Your post is easy to make. You live in St Louis. I know the Mexican mob has made it's way up there and most of the ones who come that far up want to work. What's your solution?

If I was in charge I would have 1000000 troops at the border. No one gets in until such a thorough process was done that those that do get in would call home and say forget it.

Don't tell me you need guys to pick strawberries. Most Americans are fat and lazy and need to pick there own strawberries.

jjgold

We can’t go to other countries and live so we have to have strong immigration like everybody else Trump is the greatest president of all times

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's really happening now.. BUILD IT!!! FINALLY!!!

Done deal.. Dems can't stop this now so it's happening for real!!!.

FINALLY AFTER 3 YEARS OF THIS TRUMP PRESIDENCY IT'S REALLY BEING BUILT NOW!!

First the Mueller fail and now this.. Dems and Libs getting crushed now..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/26/u...all-trump.html

jjgold

The Democrats don’t know what to do any longer

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's really happening now.. BUILD IT!!! FINALLY!!!

Done deal.. Dems can't stop this now so it's happening for real!!!.

FINALLY AFTER 3 YEARS OF THIS TRUMP PRESIDENCY IT'S REALLY BEING BUILT NOW!!

First the Mueller fail and now this.. Dems and Libs getting crushed now..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/26/u...all-trump.html
    Who pays for the wall? That money is getting replaced by someone. Is the wall more important than the economy? Also are you going to start working the jobs that many illegals take on? Manual labor, working fast food, washing dishes, cleaning. You want to do that right?
    Do you think about these of things or do you just blindly follow whoever you commit to? Like Hitlers followers did
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The Democrats don’t know what to do any longer
    Well looks like you’ll have more lawns to mow

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

While immigrants from Mexico dominated the flows post-1970, the makeup of newcomers has changed since the 2007-09 recession. Recently arrived immigrants are more likely to come from Asia, with India and China leading the way. Countries such as the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, Cuba, El Salvador, and Venezuela have also seen sizeable emigration to the United States. By contrast, there were fewer Mexican immigrants in the United States in 2017 than in 2010, representing the biggest decline of all immigrant groups.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    While immigrants from Mexico dominated the flows post-1970, the makeup of newcomers has changed since the 2007-09 recession. Recently arrived immigrants are more likely to come from Asia, with India and China leading the way. Countries such as the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, Cuba, El Salvador, and Venezuela have also seen sizeable emigration to the United States. By contrast, there were fewer Mexican immigrants in the United States in 2017 than in 2010, representing the biggest decline of all immigrant groups.
    Lol
    Unreal
    At what border do 99% of those people try and illegally enter the US???
    The Mexican border

Please just shut up

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Lol
    Unreal
    At what border do 99% of those people try and illegally enter the US???
    The Mexican border

Please just shut up
    pretty easy to tell your life sucks. sorry for you.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    We have had a influx of Bosnians round here last 5–10 years. We gonna build a wall to keep out Mexicans but we give these ppl money to buy a house, let them work and don’t have to pay taxes, shit a joke.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15391

This idiots entire platform was building a wall that Mexico would pay for. How's that working out?

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Don’t worry in the end you’ll have to pay for the wall out of your money.
    We took El Chapo's billions. Mexico is paying for it after all.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    We have had a influx of Bosnians round here last 5–10 years. We gonna build a wall to keep out Mexicans but we give these ppl money to buy a house, let them work and don’t have to pay taxes, shit a joke.
    I got good friends that are Bosnian. they are good people. hard working & have their own businesses. def not here illegally. you can't just catch a flight to the states without proper paperwork.

I got Mexican homies too though. those guys & the Bosnians the hardest working folks I know. shit.

there is no problem with individual races. thats brainwash. the problem is the cartels. those mf'ers are savages. a big ass wall doesn't do nothing for these new age cartel crews that use drones & shit. they already have tunnels too. they exist ALREADY. one of my best friends flips packs for a guy that gets his feed directly from Sinaloa cartel. he went to Texas with em one time. these mf'ers dont even speak English. they just like my friend. he told me they got tunnels and shit. wtf?

jjgold

Come here legally and fine

Need a wall though

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i honestly cant believe someone could be against building a wall. while no one cares about the constitution anymore, protecting our borders from an invasion is definitely in there. for me its right up there with having an id to vote. what CITEZEN in the united states believes you dont need an id to vote. too bad trump doesnt get us out of illegal wars and care about the currency to protect the real victims of inflation but spending is too ingrained in democrats and republicans

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It is so funny listening to the conservatives. 10 years ago the deficit was 10 trillion and they were berating Obama in Congress for spending all the time. Now the deficit is 22 trillion and Trump is spending like there is no tomorrow and they have no problem with it. Except when they need to pay the medical bills of 9/11 first responders. There is no money left for that. But there is 5 billion for a wall and 20 billion to pay welfare for the farmers due to Trump's failed trade wars.
    Points Awarded:

JohnGalt2341 gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It is so funny listening to the conservatives. 10 years ago the deficit was 10 trillion and they were berating Obama in Congress for spending all the time. Now the deficit is 22 trillion and Trump is spending like there is no tomorrow and they have no problem with it. Except when they need to pay the medical bills of 9/11 first responders. There is no money left for that. But there is 5 billion for a wall and 20 billion to pay welfare for the farmers due to Trump's failed trade wars.

shit are the farmers still hurting?

any relief in sight for them?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Trump's got 2020 wrapped.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    We took El Chapo's billions. Mexico is paying for it after all.
    Trump also got Mexico to put 6000 troops on the border at no expense to America now. Trump also negotiated the new Mexican/American trade deal which saves America money as well with Mexico. Mexico indirectly has and will be paying for the wall several times over as a direct result of Trumps dealings.

Trump haters don't wanna see or consider this though. 2.5 Billion is a drop in the bucket when considering our Nations yearly spending budget also. We need a border wall and now we are getting a BIG PORTION of it in critical areas..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme...entagon-funds/

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    i honestly cant believe someone could be against building a wall. while no one cares about the constitution anymore, protecting our borders from an invasion is definitely in there. for me its right up there with having an id to vote. what CITEZEN in the united states believes you dont need an id to vote. too bad trump doesnt get us out of illegal wars and care about the currency to protect the real victims of inflation but spending is too ingrained in democrats and republicans
    Are you even American? Your grammar and spelling suggest you are not so why do you care?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Are you even American? Your grammar and spelling suggest you are not so why do you care?
    Good point
    A true American would be fluent in Spanish

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Good point
    A true American would be fluent in Spanish
    or in your case, fluent in dumb. you excel in that aspect.

First 1234 Last