stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quite a few unheard of pitchers (opening) starting today.

Your pal Nasher was busy this morning checking out minor league databases looking for angles on these guys:

Dario Agrazal: (Pittsburgh) Extremely hittable with a ridiculously low K rate. Avoid at all costs.

Rogelio Armenteros: (Houston) Kid has potential good K ratio and good control. Thing is he's never gone deep into MLB games.Relievers will be used today.

Adrian Morejon: (San Diego) Very good K rate but high walk rate too. Keep ball in the park. Southpaw will get dead red hitters out though. Passing

Jordan Yamamoto (Miami) Very impressive numbers after four starts. Small sample size but has a WH/IP of 0.94 and a impressive ERA of 1.59. Outstanding K ratio (37 K's in 34 IP) Most importantly has not given up a homer.
    As mentioned making just his 5th start in 6 games as a rookie. But a promising rookie.
    Now the bad news is facing the Dodgers in LA with Buehler. Proceed with caution but if you can get a number too good to be true try Miami but small.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Play every one of them, 2-2 at worst but i see 3-1.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think the way to approach the fish if you like the jap kid is to play the 1st 5 under, can’t see them mustering much of anything off Buehler. Haven’t gotten to cap that yet, look at ump, etc but that my initial lean.

Only concern w Yamamoto numbers is his 1st 2 starts were vs cards at a time I could have thrown 6 scoreless innings vs our offense! Lol. Facing doyers lineup a tad bit different!! lol.

2daBank

I played rangers ff and fg, really like Lynn this year, taking him at plus money vs a kid not projected to be that great of a big leaguer was a no brainer for me.

2daBank

One thing that worries me bout Yamamoto he sporting a incredibly high hard contact rate. That screams bad things could happen against lad’s mashers.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah that MIA RL is pinging again on the radar.

Yesterday's comeback to make it 6-6 was shortlived but might be all they have.

Thought we would see more out of MIA in this series. Maybe that's today.