Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wow. Is that true?

Cool eagle, btw.
    Apparently it is, but it happened in 2017.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...n-a-scrimmage/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many of them have no class

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wow. Is that true?

Cool eagle, btw.
    It’s true.

Was basically a scrimmage game though that nobody cared about, except for the young boys that won.

The girls had a big game with Russia coming up that they had to focus on.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Alex Morgan twerkin all over the haters...

http://dailysnark.com/alex-morgan-ce...hf848A4IAz_BM4
    Points Awarded:

DiggityDaggityDo gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Alex Morgan twerkin all over the haters...

http://dailysnark.com/alex-morgan-ce...hf848A4IAz_BM4
    Welp, that does it!

She is now my new favorite athlete.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Props to Capt Morgan.

Rapinoe should go to WH for sure. Have a good laugh w/ the Donald + move on.
    She has too much hate and not enough class in her to go to the WH.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

very strong and aggressive team good offensive talent when on defense they constantly attack and dont let you breathe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Maybe she doesn't like Burger King hamburgers? Not sure why Trump won't have Joe's down the street cater???

Both hard left Dems and right Repubs have too much agendas to agree with anyone. All they want to do is put on a show. I have no clue what she stands for, nor do I give a fukk. What does her ideas have to do with me? Let her be her own woman, man, person, whatever she wants. It's a free country and I wish her the best just like I wish every other citizen. I'm old school. If she does good, we all do good. If she doesn't, she becomes a burden on the government.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Great job by the ladies and I hope the men can follow it up tonight and beat Mexico .

Go USA

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Great job by the ladies and I hope the men can follow it up tonight and beat Mexico .

Go USA
    Love them USA broads! Sad the free money train is over.

I had to roll w Mexico on the men’s side.

2daBank

Maybe she doesn't like Burger King hamburgers? Not sure why Trump won't have Joe's down the street cater???

Both hard left Dems and right Repubs have too much agendas to agree with anyone. All they want to do is put on a show. I have no clue what she stands for, nor do I give a fukk. What does her ideas have to do with me? Let her be her own woman, man, person, whatever she wants. It's a free country and I wish her the best just like I wish every other citizen. I'm old school. If she does good, we all do good. If she doesn't, she becomes a burden on the government.
    100% spot on, I don’t give a flying fukk what she chooses to do, all I care about is they made me a nice chunk of change!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Traitor lol

I took the over 2

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Traitor lol

I took the over 2
    Lol. The only loyalty I have in sports is to team banker!!! I considered draw, that only thing that worries me, find it hard to believe the USA men can beat Mexico. I guess it possible, seems times might be changing for USA men soccer? Seems strange getting plus money on Mexico! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Good point Bankers I can't argue this.. I wish I road them more then I did betting.. Winning is winning.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

time to grow up kid

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 758

good win but men's team not very good

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

"The United States' 2-0 victory over the Netherlands, its second straight title and fourth overall, drew a 10.0 household rating in overnight metered markets on Fox. That's up about 20 percent from the 2018 men's final between France and Croatia, which drew an 8.3 in the preliminary ratings on the way to 12.5 million viewers in the finals"

They're saying that more people watched the women's final than the last guys final

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25693

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump just congratulated the team on Twitter he had to
    do you think he will congratulate Kamala Harris when she wins the 2020 election?

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    yeah ok...the truth is "he" has too much hate and not enough class in "him" for her to go to the WH.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    "The United States' 2-0 victory over the Netherlands, its second straight title and fourth overall, drew a 10.0 household rating in overnight metered markets on Fox. That's up about 20 percent from the 2018 men's final between France and Croatia, which drew an 8.3 in the preliminary ratings on the way to 12.5 million viewers in the finals"
    They're saying that more people watched the women's final than the last guys final
    I just saw on a news feed that the women's World Cup had higher viewership AND generated more money than the men's. That was shocking to hear but if true then hell yeah, they should command more money.

I tell you what. I rather watch US women play soccer than the men. The men are very frustrating to watch and just seems boring to me. Same with men's tennis. I'd rather watch women play tennis any day of the week. I think more people feel the same as I do. I think pay should always be tied to money brought in. If they bring in more, they should make more. If they don't, they shouldn't. I have no clue on the financials but it should be real easy to follow the money.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    do you think he will congratulate Kamala Harris when she wins the 2020 election?
    The last black Pres was an epic disaster, a weak loser than almost gave the USA away

We broke every welfare record possible meaning money given away to lazy people

It will never happen again, people got fed up with their antics

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    Kamala the Ugandan Giant has a better chance of becoming President.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Good point Bankers I can't argue this.. I wish I road them more then I did betting.. Winning is winning.
    If the fukkin taliban had the best team I’d be betting and rooting for them. Like I give a fukk bout anything other than team banker!!

2daBank

I just took a knee during the anthem. Suck on that JJ!!!

2daBank

What’s worse than the national anthem? A punk ass cop singing the anthem. Booooooooo

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

The last black Pres was an epic disaster, a weak loser than almost gave the USA away

Your stupidity is only matched by your inbred hatred and racism. You are not going to enjoy 2020.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

If the fukkin taliban had the best team I’d be betting and rooting for them. Like I give a fukk bout anything other than team banker!!
    I concur don't mess with my gambling.. I have no sentimental favorites other then to win the damn bet. If the bet makes sense I'll place it regardless of how I feel or think toward the fighter or team. Got that right Bankers!!!

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    So basically US cares more about US? What is the surprise here? I'm from Europe and only like week ago i find out that womens world cup even existed. They only got media coverage by making it political.

jjgold

Most countries can care less about woman’s soccer

deadphish

speaking of lazy, on top of all the negative qualities Trump possess, laziness is perhaps the one that doesn't get much attention. has he surpassed Obama yet in time spent golfing? how ironic w/all the criticizing he made about Obama golfing during his presidency. antics ay?you don't think people are fed up w/t antics of Trump? He has not followed through on any of his promises other than racist immigration policies and pushing for "clean coal."

i thought he was suppose to drain the swamp.

"He has surrounded himself with family members, appointees and advisers who’ve been accused of conflicts of interest, misuse of public funds, influence peddling, self-enrichment, working for foreign governments, failure to disclose information and violating ethics rules. Some are under investigation or facing lawsuits, others have resigned and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty, including three for lying to government officials."

check out the credentials on these scumbags... https://www.environmentalintegrity.o...ng-trumps-epa/

not to mention his National Security Advisor has a boner for going to war with Iran and other countries.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    time to grow up kid
    Disagree Rudy, Mac gets it perfectly....live and let live!! America is the ONLY truly free county in the world, why the fuk we run around and try to muk it up is beyond me! Let all the purple hair, kneeling football players, mask wearing protesters do their thing....just part of being free.....til you try to shut the rest of us the fuk up, then we got problems!! The chicks did well, could have used a little less showboating but who the fuk cares, they roll the way they roll.....God bless America!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

https://www.theblaze.com/news/us-wom...azi-hero-upset

How can you represent the country if you don't know how to respect our flag?

Did they ever think about how many men and women have died protecting that flag and what it stands for?

Talk about ugly Americans!

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/us-wom...azi-hero-upset

How can you represent the country if you don't know how to respect our flag?

Did they ever think about how many men and women have died protecting that flag and what it stands for?

Talk about ugly Americans!
    less disrespectful than sexually assaulting the flag..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What a bunch of dumb f**k losers in here. You guys do not have a pot to pee in and you are talking like people actually give a crap about what you say. I can buy and sell the lot of you and still spend less than I do on a good dinner for 2. When you f**king losers learn how to gamble, let me know. Until then, remember that NO ONE of any importance gives a s**t about what you think or say. You guys are worthless. Totally and completely worthless. Remember this: “Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.”

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a bunch of dumb f**k losers in here. You guys do not have a pot to pee in and you are talking like people actually give a crap about what you say. I can buy and sell the lot of you and still spend less than I do on a good dinner for 2. When you f**king losers learn how to gamble, let me know. Until then, remember that NO ONE of any importance gives a s**t about what you think or say. You guys are worthless. Totally and completely worthless. Remember this: “Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.”
    You can’t buy and sell a candy bar you loudmouth fat ass phony. Don’t you get tired of always being full of shit and everyone knowing it? Go play in traffic.

First 123 Last