Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    Shhhhh don't give them any tips
    just the tip, just the tip.....
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

yall are playing for 2nd place today

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    just the tip, just the tip.....
    just a sucker with no self esteem!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

SBR Poker Is rigged. One of the main reasons why everyone that is a member on here that pays a $100 donation even though they are being cheated in these promos has to play on this shitty software. I mean seriously you can't have a series like this on an actual online poker site and not this piece of shit site? Could easily run it on Betonline or Intertops, or America's Cardroom and I'm sure you could get one of those sites to chip n to the prizepool with all the money burners on here. NO NO NO, though. Were all stuck playing on this bs site where ass clown site players call off a 5x raise out of position with Q 3 and spike two pair on your azz.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    SBR Poker Is rigged. One of the main reasons why everyone that is a member on here that pays a $100 donation even though they are being cheated in these promos has to play on this shitty software. I mean seriously you can't have a series like this on an actual online poker site and not this piece of shit site? Could easily run it on Betonline or Intertops, or America's Cardroom and I'm sure you could get one of those sites to chip n to the prizepool with all the money burners on here. NO NO NO, though. Were all stuck playing on this bs site where ass clown site players call off a 5x raise out of position with Q 3 and spike two pair on your azz.
    Somebody's on full tilt...I assume that's you in avatar.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

don't you go dissing Q3offsuite booooy

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Don't sweat the donk luck! Gotta realize bro, this SBR poker shit is NOT about the "best" players winning!

This shit ain't got a damn thing to do with skill!

It is simply which 24 are going to get the luckiest over a months worth of 30 person luck tourneys!

I wasted a whole hour of my life today after somebody called my all in bet and donked out my hole KK.

Hell, I just have to try again tomorrow! I don't hope that tomorrow I play "better" or more skillfully!!
    I just hope that tomorrow I am the one that gets the most wild donk luck! If I do, then I will win!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-08-19 at 11:43 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

kick that ass spider!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    kick that ass spider!
    Spider played well, but could have easily finished 2nd to Waves. He called my post flop all in bet with just a flush draw & hit it.

JoeCool20

LOL 2nd night, 2nd big donk out on me. I go all in with AK, some nut calls with KQ just TRYING to lose his chips.

Flop comes K K 4 and then, yes you know it. he donks a queen and out I go! Last night i got donked out

when somebody called my KK and donked a 2 outer on me. Then he donked a few more times and got 2nd place.

LOL I have NO IDEA how EVEN 3 or 4 of you goofballs could take this SBR Poker shit seriously! It's not who is "good"

that finishes in the top! It is who gets the most wild luck donks!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-09-19 at 10:54 PM.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Going to try to start playing these more often.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Too bad you cant see the good in all the tings we are doing here at SBR. If you prefer to not participate its simply better chances for others.

Drew saw Bonzai in todays 3pm

So much for a waste of time

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

first time i played poker here but seems like the rest of the sites they always call you with nothin and get you on river. really happen three times last night hmmm. why call all in with nothing then get lucky i get once but three times and everytime lost on river. Love all the contest was hoping the poker might be different here so giving it a try but lots of time to waste if that keeps on.
    Last edited by 2ndchance; 07-11-19 at 05:07 PM.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

So when do guys with Mac o/s systems get to play poker here?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    first time i played poker here but seems like the rest of the sites they always call you with nothin and get you on river. really happen three times last night hmmm. why call all in with nothing then get lucky i get once but three times and everytime lost on river. Love all the contest was hoping the poker might be different here so giving it a try but lots of time to waste if that keeps on.
    They ones that call you know how the software works because they have been burnt by it before. Don't hate the player..hate the software proframmer.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    So when do guys with Mac o/s systems get to play poker here?
    Never, so upgrade to Windows.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    LOL Go read what happened to me the first 4 days of the tourney! I got donked out on the river by 1 or 2 outers

ALL the first 4 days! I firmly believe that a lot of people on here just continually call all ins with an ace or 2 face cards

and then see if they get wildly lucky and donk out the win! All I can say is why not do that on here? This is

a FUN tourney for a chance at free money! So people sure as hell don't play "tight" because they have nothing

at risk! Hell I used to post almost nightly in the poker chat about all the wild donks,

but there were a handful of people who were so sensitive and insecure about how they looked on SBR poker for

pizza points and free money, that they whined and cried like little babies until I just quit doing it!

They just couldn't read and/or comprehend what I had posted 500 times on here about SBR poker!

Which is that SBR poker is for FUN and a shot at FREE money, and I was only cutting up and joking around

about the things people call all ins with, and then get wildly lucky and donk somebody else out with a 5%

river shot! Hell yes it is a HUGE joke concerning the wild donk luck when people call all ins with an ace or 2 face cards!

But just enjoy it man! Maybe it will be you that gets wildly donk-lucky and makes the top 18!
    Then you get to try and get donk-lucky for actual money in the final game!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Maybe it will be you that gets wildly donk-lucky and makes the top 18!
    It's the top 24 dumbass.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It's the top 24 dumbass.
    u won't be there

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u won't be there
    Maybe not there in the end, since this format rewards luck over skill. Despite that, I'm there now.

You certainly won't be there. If you weren't a constant broke dikk, we could wager on it. Unfortunately, Waves isn't interested winning your 0 pts.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-15-19 at 04:58 PM.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Unfortunately People get lucky a lot. Last night I had the best hand almost only a couple hands can beat it and guess what lost on river again. It Is what it is fun but aggravating also free so can’t complain. Just calling how I see it.
    Why call before the flop all in with not that good of a hand but always get the river I was in shock last night. Sbr is the best though love this site your aloud to give your view here it’s fine. New to poker here and I’ll keep trying but same thing just going to keep happening probably.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

Seems like sam9ball hasn't played last few days unless I missed something. How can we collect a bounty on someone who doesn't enter? Lol

Maybe have the bounty prize be on someone else who does play every day? Or have it rotate who it is from day to day, that could be fun! I'd like to have a bounty on my head, would make the dynamics of how people play against me more interesting!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Seems like sam9ball hasn't played last few days unless I missed something. How can we collect a bounty on someone who doesn't enter? Lol

Maybe have the bounty prize be on someone else who does play every day? Or have it rotate who it is from day to day, that could be fun! I'd like to have a bounty on my head, would make the dynamics of how people play against me more interesting!
    Good lord

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Good lord

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Sad

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Has anyone knocked off sam more than once already?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

thanks sam for the freeplay, sorry for cracking your pocket aces with the "dolly parton"

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Good hand enjoyed it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    Good hand enjoyed it.
    you played the aces beautifully set the trap and i called of course because i had a ton of chips and a total donkey, like to see sbr poker reward the stronger hands more

bobbywaves

i called of course because a total donkey
    Your acceptance is a step in the right direction.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Your acceptance is a step in the right direction.
    see u finished dead last yesterday, must of been a bad beat

bobbywaves

see u finished dead last yesterday, must of been a bad beat
    While you're ahead a measly 5.6% of your all ins, Waves is ahead an astounding 94.4% of his all ins. Just like I was last night.

My 6,6 vs. Carseller's Q,K o/s.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

While you're ahead a measly 5.6% of your all ins, Waves is ahead an astounding 94.4% of his all ins. Just like I was last night.

My 6,6 vs. Carseller's Q,K o/s.
    im ahead u on scoreboard and i have skipped many days, u wont even catch up another missed final for bubblewaves

bobbywaves

im ahead u on scoreboard
    Of course you're ahead, it's common knowledge SBR rewards pathetic play like yours. Majority of time, winning hand is coming from way behind. I refuse to intentionally play bad, just to have better SBR poker results.

Doesn't matter if you cash more when you lack the ability to rollover, as your 0 pts clearly demonstrate broke dikk.

and i have skipped many days
    Must suck working 3 fast food jobs to make ends meat, no time for poker. Talk to Donkey, he only puts in 4 hours a day at the Houston glory hole to feed his family.

I suggest you get your priorities str8 Kid.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Of course you're ahead, it's common knowledge SBR rewards pathetic play like yours. Majority of time, winning hand is coming from way behind. I refuse to intentionally play bad, just to have better SBR poker results.

Doesn't matter if you cash more when you lack the ability to rollover, as your 0 pts clearly demonstrate broke dikk.

Must suck working 3 fast food jobs to make ends meat, no time for poker. Talk to Donkey, he only puts in 4 hours a day at the Houston glory hole to feed his family.

I suggest you get your priorities str8 Kid.
    p
    i spend my points or give them away ive been pleases w 2019 lots of donating good year boobs

First 1234 Last