Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Be a pro or your broke
    I'm now a PRO, but I'm still broke.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    cheapest guys here go pro, play every contest, every sbr poker event, go to bashes

i could name about 20 sbrpros that are sucking this place dry and only post when necessary for contests

FACT

I had 2000 betpoints before i even touched one of them. Then stumbled upon the option of using points to go pro. Transferred to the book and made a couple bets to build it up to 2900. Then saw you couldnt use the points as a first time pro. Made one more big bet for 1000 and lost. Havent touched them since.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

cheapest guys here go pro, play every contest, every sbr poker event, go to bashes

i could name about 20 sbrpros that are sucking this place dry and only post when necessary for contests

FACT
    Great post and very true. The argument could be made that going pro is more important to those who really need the financial benefits than those posters that don't. Then the truly broke "Pro's" get to call non pro's broke!

I know Hurryupanddodrugs and Stevek were/are pro's that loved using their pro status as a weapon when losing an argument or having something said about them (usually true) that they didn't like.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

More stupid nonsense from this guy, why SBR, why?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I'm now a PRO, but I'm still broke.
    That “pro” by our names certainly doesn’t imply wealth!!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Great post and very true. The argument could be made that going pro is more important to those who really need the financial benefits than those posters that don't. Then the truly broke "Pro's" get to call non pro's broke!

I know Hurryupanddodrugs and Stevek were/are pro's that loved using their pro status as a weapon when losing an argument or having something said about them (usually true) that they didn't like.
    I love the contest. BTP alone worth the hundo!! Great payouts and fun!! Think I’ve won about 700 in contest this year, can’t beat that!!!

icon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I love the contest. BTP alone worth the hundo!! Great payouts and fun!! Think I’ve won about 700 in contest this year, can’t beat that!!!
    Oh I understand completely. I would never claim going pro isn't a good thing for many people. I would also never use it as a way to attack or shame someone. I know you understand (I'm explaining for others) but using the fact someone is not a pro against them is weak because they assume the reason is $100. Like I said, I've been in contact with SBR and at the moment I can't go pro under the current methods.

I lose arguments as I can't know everything but I also make good arguments and I rarely attack the poster and usually only the post but sometimes when I don't respect a specific posters opinion I will resort to using a slur or insult. My usual practice is to comment when I'm confident about something or am fairly certain. If I'm uninformed I tend to not post on the subject.

2daBank

I agree

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

But I live in a river down by the van.

I aspire to upgrade to a van down by the river.

In the meantime I will use my one hundred dollars as I see fit... snorkels and floaties, for instance.

No one can judge me until they've swam a mile in my flippers!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

shows the true ignorance in some of these posters....I don't want SBR knowing my identity or have my information. Yet guaranteed they all have facebook accounts where 10's of thousands have their personal information....cant make this shit up

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    But I live in a river down by the van.

I aspire to upgrade to a van down by the river.

In the meantime I will use my one hundred dollars as I see fit... snorkels and floaties, for instance.

No one can judge me until they've swam a mile in my flippers!
    Lmfao. I don’t care how broke you are Eddy, you always been good in my book!!!

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    shows the true ignorance in some of these posters....I don't want SBR knowing my identity or have my information. Yet guaranteed they all have facebook accounts where 10's of thousands have their personal information....cant make this shit up
    Oh the irony. Shows who really is ignorant.

I have a Facebook account but have less than 30 "friends" and most of my information cannot be seen by just anyone. I have used a separate email for Facebook, did not link a phone number, used a false birthday/age and even my friends can't see who my other friends are. I'm sure Facebook themselves are tracking much of my information but no person can obtain any relevant information about me from my profile.

There is nothing stopping people from intentionally providing incorrect information about themselves on Facebook. I would recommend it.

Not everyone is clueless and some people actually have taken care to protect their identity online.

2daBank

Thanks pal. You're a good poster too. I enjoy reading what you have to say, even though we sometimes disagree.

You would be crazy not to disagree w me sometimes!! Lol., nothing wrong w disagreeing, just don’t understand the ppl that can’t do it in a respectful fashion? Or the ones who take someone disagreeing as disrespect, that ignorant! Lol.,

Not a big fan of the guys who like to state their opinions as facts either!! Nobody knows wtf is gonna happen before a game, all we can do is make our best educated guess and hope we right more than odds suggest!! Nothing more.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Just saying
    JJ, don't understand this one !...............But OK.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Be a pro or your broke
    I guess I am broke then !!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    I guess I am broke then !!!!
    Another good “non pro” poster right here!!! Don’t mind JJ, he “special”!!

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

penetrating idiot. Sweep is awesome right hamburger boy

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t care if someone a “pro” or not, just care if they post worthwhile shit that contributes to the forum!!!

That said it crazy not to be a pro!! I’ve won like 700 in bitcoin from contest already this year!! Not to mention the points!! Best hundo you will ever spend!!!
    You know as well as I do that the non-pro's are NOT gamblers. Just a bunch of big mouths who love to play pretend, but do not have a pot to pee in. They are losers, frauds, and fakes. They cannot even afford $100.00 to become a pro and yet they try to pass this Bull S**t about how money they have won. Unfortunately for these morons, it is very simple for people to check their stories out. For you idiots out there who are non believers, that means tap in to your computer and check all of your accounts. That takes an amateur about 2 hours once he/she has learned the ropes and has acquired the needed equipment. You all have an I.P. address that SBR cannot even hide.

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Seeeps a pro. Kind of penetrates up ur theory moron

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

SBR Pro status never changed a thing with my gambling, go figure.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You know as well as I do that the non-pro's are NOT gamblers. Just a bunch of big mouths who love to play pretend, but do not have a pot to pee in. They are losers, frauds, and fakes. They cannot even afford $100.00 to become a pro and yet they try to pass this Bull S**t about how money they have won. Unfortunately for these morons, it is very simple for people to check their stories out. For you idiots out there who are non believers, that means tap in to your computer and check all of your accounts. That takes an amateur about 2 hours once he/she has learned the ropes and has acquired the needed equipment. You all have an I.P. address that SBR cannot even hide.
    I asked you a direct fuKing question in another thread regarding money & you shied away.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I disagree. I’m sure that probably applies to some, certainly not all. Plenty of “pros” just as guilty.

As I’ve already mentioned most “non-pros” have 3k points. You can buy 100 of btc for less than that so it really doesn’t cost anything to go pro, donate the money, turn pro, then buy 100 of btc to get your money back. Kinda kills the being broke theory since everyone has a stinking hundred bucks they can spare for a week till they get back!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

if nonpros think points are worthless and not worth their time

why are so many in the 50k football contest??????????????????????????????

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Ask the winner from last week

That had to sting

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

As usual...fatdaddyfukk has no clue

Stick a fukkin hotdog (or 3) in his fat fukkin mouth

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Many people nervous about sharing real name. Afraid when they act crazy and dysfunctional online it will be used to shame them in real life. Maybe they portrait themselves in a light which is a falsehood and they are afraid of being outed. Just face your fears and none of it is a big deal. It's all small stuff.

Good luck

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Gen Pete should be given Honorary Lifetime 'Pro Status'

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I agree Sammy. I deserve it. Make it happen, gold.

Sammy, myself and jjgold are exhibit 1 & 1A. You can act a fool for decades on gambling forums and be fine.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Amazing how easy it is to tilt the fukk out of people

I love it

Werent you the guy who was about to move into the woods claiming the government was going to declare martial law and you were going to have to live off of grubs and dirt after Alex Jones' herbal and viitality supplements ran out.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Ask the winner from last week

That had to sting
    Not like getting stung by a swarm of
    wasps or bees..I suppose it’s like one
    bee bite to the shoulder.

little pain a lot of scratching.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Not like getting stung by a swarm of
    wasps or bees..I suppose it’s like one
    bee bite to the shoulder.

little pain a lot of scratching.
    we are waiting to see when you go pro

now that in lead for 1st place

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Gen Pete should be given Honorary Lifetime 'Pro Status'
    i gave the general hundreds of points

what did he do with them?????

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

i gave the general hundreds of points

what did he do with them?????
    Hired this penguin

Points Awarded:

kingdom gave bonzaii 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123 Last