darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

A couple of those guys air bet, eeeassssilllyyyy.

jjgold is the master starting up non-sense threads. He is the king of SBR

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

You guys have seen me lose my shit enough you know my bets are real.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

the guys that bet real

have to take time off because they lost their money

MAJOR CLUE on who bets real money

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

funny is VERIFIED rich

one of the few cash verification videos i believe

his point history shows that he does not give a flying fukk

guy is actually living the dream

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    ahahahhaha

say bro, who ya feeling today in bases?

ya boy Dakota Hudson is a machine. I like that kid
    He is very talented no doubt. Got off to a horrid start this year as a starter but seems to have figured it out, he one of very few cardinals that has actually played winning baseball the last 40ish days!!

Think it was just a case where he was trying to be too fine with his pitches, he had to realize his stuff so good he doesn’t have to aim at the corners, throw that filthy sinker towards middle of the plate and just let it do whatever it wants, tons of late movement on that pitch. I have little doubt he will post another strong performance, his efficiency has gotten much better which has translated into getting thru the 6th and into the 7th inning 6 of his last 7 starts and not allowing more than 2 runs in any of the 6 QS.,, when he does get into trouble it typically comes from lefty hitters, don’t think fish have any scary lefty bats do they?? Fully expect he goes 6+ and holds them to 1-2 runs.

The problem is wtf are we gonna get from cards offense?? Our lineup has been a disaster!! Since start of May Ozuna has best ops on the team and he only around .780 during that stretch!! Look no further than last night, Alcontera has control issues, they know this considering we traded him to fish, we got walks but couldn’t do anything w them. If not for a error on wongs bunt in 6th we might not have even scored 4 last night!!!

I don’t know anything bout this kid pitching for fish other than looking at numbers, he only has 2 pitches and neither look to be all that good. You would think we could hit him but again how can we trust it?? Crappy game to cap, I’d like to say FF under but awful tough to trust a minor leaguer with 2 average at best pitches. Purely based off cards inability to drive the ball consistently.

I played cards ff rl -110 thinking surely we can muster a couple off this guy while I think Hudson will limit fish to next to nothing., also did a cards/pads ml parlay.

I like the reds as dogs on the ml and the under.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He is very talented no doubt. Got off to a horrid start this year as a starter but seems to have figured it out, he one of very few cardinals that has actually played winning baseball the last 40ish days!!

Think it was just a case where he was trying to be too fine with his pitches, he had to realize his stuff so good he doesn’t have to aim at the corners, throw that filthy sinker towards middle of the plate and just let it do whatever it wants, tons of late movement on that pitch. I have little doubt he will post another strong performance, his efficiency has gotten much better which has translated into getting thru the 6th and into the 7th inning 6 of his last 7 starts and not allowing more than 2 runs in any of the 6 QS.,, when he does get into trouble it typically comes from lefty hitters, don’t think fish have any scary lefty bats do they?? Fully expect he goes 6+ and holds them to 1-2 runs.

The problem is wtf are we gonna get from cards offense?? Our lineup has been a disaster!! Since start of May Ozuna has best ops on the team and he only around .780 during that stretch!! Look no further than last night, Alcontera has control issues, they know this considering we traded him to fish, we got walks but couldn’t do anything w them. If not for a error on wongs bunt in 6th we might not have even scored 4 last night!!!

I don’t know anything bout this kid pitching for fish other than looking at numbers, he only has 2 pitches and neither look to be all that good. You would think we could hit him but again how can we trust it?? Crappy game to cap, I’d like to say FF under but awful tough to trust a minor leaguer with 2 average at best pitches. Purely based off cards inability to drive the ball consistently.

I played cards ff rl -110 thinking surely we can muster a couple off this guy while I think Hudson will limit fish to next to nothing., also did a cards/pads ml parlay.

I too lean the under here.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Who the fuk is Elisedlkflkmfdlksmfklsar Hernandez?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

if your not on the list it does not mean you do not bet real money

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I didn't see jjgold on the list. Is he airbetting?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

you are way more in tune with that cardinals team but I feel like they need to hit either Bader leadoff or Martinez. They need some life at the top of the lineup and batting either Fowler or Carpenter first just doesn't set the right tone. those guys will work counts til their hands fall off. feel like they are waiting for Goldy to start smacking it around a bit but he's been MIA. he started that way last year too though and was even at one point hitting like .220 or so 2 months into the season. he really kicked into gear during the last 2 months so I wouldn't worry about him. you think a managerial change could help? I say let Yadi manage lol fukk it

the kid Hernandez going for MIA today has great numbers in the minor league. don't know how well he'll hold up in the bigs though. his career sample size is not big enough for any reliable info IMO. one thing that is impressive about him is that he hasn't given up any jacks in 9 starts in PCL league which is notorious for hosting a ton of homeruns. because of that and Hudson amazing GB% I ended up taking the under there and got a great # in 8.5. also got Reds today too.

2daBank

you are way more in tune with that cardinals team but I feel like they need to hit either Bader leadoff or Martinez. They need some life at the top of the lineup and batting either Fowler or Carpenter first just doesn't set the right tone. those guys will work counts til their hands fall off. feel like they are waiting for Goldy to start smacking it around a bit but he's been MIA. he started that way last year too though and was even at one point hitting like .220 or so 2 months into the season. he really kicked into gear during the last 2 months so I wouldn't worry about him. you think a managerial change could help? I say let Yadi manage lol fukk it

the kid Hernandez going for MIA today has great numbers in the minor league. don't know how well he'll hold up in the bigs though. his career sample size is not big enough for any reliable info IMO. one thing that is impressive about him is that he hasn't given up any jacks in 9 starts in PCL league which is notorious for hosting a ton of homeruns. because of that and Hudson amazing GB% I ended up taking the under there and got a great # in 8.5. also got Reds today too.
    If the fish kid is decent the under should def be good. I don’t look at numbers as much as I do their pitches when trying to cap a guy I don’t know, he only throws 2 pitches which pretty tough to get thru a lineup a 2nd/3rd time w so little variety.

Far as our lineup I dunno, Carp generally sees so many pitches and battles during his abs which I like from the leadoff spot, kinda like goldy he took 4ever to get going last year too but caught fire and went on a sick run in July and August, he basically carried them into contention last year when he got hot. Then you look at his career numbers and how much better he is from the leadoff spot for whatever reason and not sure it makes much sense to move him. Bader gets fooled on offspeed and flails too much for my taste in a leadoff hitter, also not sure about this year but his splits are generally crazy, I could see batting him leadoff vs lefties but I wouldn’t vs rhp’s.. Martinez has been awful lately too, bottom line is it don’t much matter what you do w the lineup if guys ain’t doing their jobs!! Lol.

Not sure what good a coaching change would do? Same as lineup there not much a manager can do if guys not performing!! Since Shildt took over it pretty rare I’m screaming at tv and blaming him for dumb decisions that cost us games and unlike matheny he is universally loved in the clubhouse. Can’t see a change doing more good than harm for real.

Fowler getting off to a good start wasn’t good for us cause it just made them feel justified keeping him around, no secret why, they not into eating huge portions of bad contracts!! Lol., we have several better options at the plate and in the field in Fowler’s spot but that 18mil (ish) a year he getting has pretty much solidified him getting most the playing time. End of day these dudes getting paid to hit the ball need to start earning their paychecks!!

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

If the fish kid is decent the under should def be good. I don’t look at numbers as much as I do their pitches when trying to cap a guy I don’t know, he only throws 2 pitches which pretty tough to get thru a lineup a 2nd/3rd time w so little variety.

Far as our lineup I dunno, Carp generally sees so many pitches and battles during his abs which I like from the leadoff spot, kinda like goldy he took 4ever to get going last year too but caught fire and went on a sick run in July and August, he basically carried them into contention last year when he got hot. Then you look at his career numbers and how much better he is from the leadoff spot for whatever reason and not sure it makes much sense to move him. Bader gets fooled on offspeed and flails too much for my taste in a leadoff hitter, also not sure about this year but his splits are generally crazy, I could see batting him leadoff vs lefties but I wouldn’t vs rhp’s.. Martinez has been awful lately too, bottom line is it don’t much matter what you do w the lineup if guys ain’t doing their jobs!! Lol.

Not sure what good a coaching change would do? Same as lineup there not much a manager can do if guys not performing!! Since Shildt took over it pretty rare I’m screaming at tv and blaming him for dumb decisions that cost us games and unlike matheny he is universally loved in the clubhouse. Can’t see a change doing more good than harm for real.

Fowler getting off to a good start wasn’t good for us cause it just made them feel justified keeping him around, no secret why, they not into eating huge portions of bad contracts!! Lol., we have several better options at the plate and in the field in Fowler’s spot but that 18mil (ish) a year he getting has pretty much solidified him getting most the playing time. End of day these dudes getting paid to hit the ball need to start earning their paychecks!!
    hell yeah. Cardinals way too talented to be floating around .500 My only thing with Shildt is he just doesn't FEEL like the right guy. couldn't really clarify that any further. like back in the day when you saw Le Russa in the dugout he FELT LIKE THE MAN. Shildt feels like the guy behind the guy lol

yeah me & you got diff leadoff hitter philosophies. I like guys with energy hitting first and some speed. like, lets cause havoc right away. I love Trea turner. And Byron Buxton. Ima make you play on your tippy toes from the first pitch.

2daBank

hell yeah. Cardinals way too talented to be floating around .500 My only thing with Shildt is he just doesn't FEEL like the right guy. couldn't really clarify that any further. like back in the day when you saw Le Russa in the dugout he FELT LIKE THE MAN. Shildt feels like the guy behind the guy lol

yeah me & you got diff leadoff hitter philosophies. I like guys with energy hitting first and some speed. like, lets cause havoc right away. I love Trea turner. And Byron Buxton. Ima make you play on your tippy toes from the first pitch.
    I don’t have anything against speed at the top! def be nice if Carp could run but ultimately I think taking good abs and letting guys behind him get a good look at all a pitchers arsenal is a good thing from a leadoff hitter. Of course getting on base would be helpful! Lol. I kinda like speed in the 8 hole in nl too tho. If he gets on he can take a base then let pitcher bunt him to 3rd (of course we talking bout a guy w 1 steal and caught 3x this year, not exactly Vince Coleman! Lol).. honestly if Wong was playing at the level he played the 1st month of the year he be the guy I’d like to see leading off, unfortunately his offense has went to total shit like the rest of the team.

I dunno bout Shildt, I know the players love him and as I said for the most part I’m not blaming him for losses all that often like I was under the matheny years. Could be I hated matheny so much Shildt kinda gets a pass from me, lol. def agree he ain’t no TLR!! Cards had a whole differing swag and attitude everyone else hated when Tony was in charge!!

Yadi coming back tonight, hoping maybe that gives the club a spark??

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Looks solid
    but still the same substance, whether solid or otherwise......

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I bet so real, that I’m broke again. Get paid tomorrow though. Time for another go round.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

No air in our balloons boys!!! We are grounded...

jjgold

These guys were verified

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These guys were verified
    JJ are you verified? What books are you on pal?

Dimes, Heritage, bookmaker, Bovada, Betdsi, Betonline, Mybookie.com, etc.. Talk to me chief......

Is it air or real meat with ya, I only see those cheesy SBR daily spread sheets with ya buddy?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-11-19 at 09:39 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, I do not airbet, I have more action daily/yearly than anyone on this forum, hands down. However, I never sugarcoat anything, I am the first one to tell you, I am a loser when it is all said and done. I just love the action. I get more of a rush when I almost win than actually win.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave flyingillini 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, I do not airbet, I have more action daily/yearly than anyone on this forum, hands down.
    You are from Nam pal, everyone is in poverty over there and you have no cash unless you are dealing drugs or importing knock off clothes illegally.

AIR!!!..

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    where is firedawg?

every time i talk to him he is studying college football lines/schedules/players/coaches

i bet that guy comes back with a 100k bankroll and fukkin kills bookies this fall
    These pathetic lies again

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, I do not airbet, I have more action daily/yearly than anyone on this forum, hands down. However, I never sugarcoat anything, I am the first one to tell you, I am a loser when it is all said and done. I just love the action. i get more of a rush when I almost win than actually win.
    I know exactly what you mean...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fire in da hole post above^^^ JJ isn't queer I don't think.. ..

It's frigg'n queer pride month here where I live in Santa Monica California, every thing is rainbows and fruity colors down by the beach.. I don't get this if you are gay so be it, God bless you but do you really need parades and a pride gay month celebrated? I don't see a straight month parade celebrated as that would be deemed racist.

To each their own I say in life and I don't judge.. Still do we really have to have black Pride months, Gay Pride months, etc? I don't see a Mexican or Asian month celebrated yet? How about Muslim months? Hmm? Sure don't have a Christian month celebrated as I know this.. Just saying.. KEEPING IT REAL..

This is what I'm looking at today at the Santa Monica Pier.. I'm not hating though, just pointing out the obvious..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-19 at 12:03 PM.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Well , well , well !!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    where is firedawg?

every time i talk to him he is studying college football lines/schedules/players/coaches

i bet that guy comes back with a 100k bankroll and fukkin kills bookies this fall
    It's quite pathetic how you keep up this charade.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You are from Nam pal, everyone is in poverty over there and you have no cash unless you are dealing drugs or importing knock off clothes illegally.

AIR!!!..
    ignorant, tons of wealth here

jjgold

Jibby 30 years behind

Vietnam is very modernized

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby 30 years behind

Vietnam is very modernized
    You can buy nice leathers there for pennies on the dollar. Disagree JJ, wanna go back to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City one day and go shopping ..

Some of those Viet con chicks are hot to.. Love you long time..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-19 at 10:33 AM.

jjgold

Vietnam full newer high-rises modern

Hospitals in Bangkok some of the best in the world

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Did you forget somebody?
    He forgot several of us.

pablo222