Betpoints: 6225

Neymar scandal

Do you think there is any truth to it

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Who ever knows anymore??

Dad jumped the gun very quick. It appears that his dad is also his attorney. Lol

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Smoothieopath
    Smoothieopath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

That’s how you dig for gold.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothieopath View Post
    That’s how you dig for gold.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Football legend Neymar arrives at Brazilian police station after being accused of rape – as it emerges Instagram model, 26, who made allegations ‘was handed £5,000 fine over unpaid rent hours before making claims’

• Brazil legend Neymar, Jr, has arrived at a police station in a wheelchair
    • Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza, 26, accused the PSG striker of raping her
    • The incident is alleged to have occurred on May 15 at the Sofitel hotel in Paris
    • De Souza waived her right to anonymity this week to give a TV interview in Brazil
    • Brazilian media reported she was given a £5,000 fine the day before accusation
    • She reportedly incurred the fine for unpaid rent and was given an eviction order

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ccusation.html

Guy is not smart hanging out with hookers

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10324

Idiot nonentities...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

didn't another chick accuse ronaldo? and then porzingis in ny and the girl says he raped her the night of his injury lol. highly unlikely. can't imagine all these multi millionaires are going around raping chicks with hundreds of girls throwing it at them everyday.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Football legend Neymar arrives at Brazilian police station after being accused of rape – as it emerges Instagram model, 26, who made allegations ‘was handed £5,000 fine over unpaid rent hours before making claims’

• Brazil legend Neymar, Jr, has arrived at a police station in a wheelchair
    • Najila Trindade Mendes de Souza, 26, accused the PSG striker of raping her
    • The incident is alleged to have occurred on May 15 at the Sofitel hotel in Paris
    • De Souza waived her right to anonymity this week to give a TV interview in Brazil
    • Brazilian media reported she was given a £5,000 fine the day before accusation
    • She reportedly incurred the fine for unpaid rent and was given an eviction order

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ccusation.html

Guy is not smart hanging out with hookers
    sounds like he said no to paying rent most definitely. and hookers and ho's prefer to be called IG models these days lol.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Non story. With all due respect to women (I love women - I have all their albums LOL), she's just another money hungry...one who uses her beauty for her gain and "gets even" when things don't go her way.

She physically attacks him in the video in the following article. I know pro athletes can be sociopaths but she looks like the psycho here.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-attack.html
    Why are star athletes attracted to these kind of women? I can't fathom having that much money and fame but as soon as i see crazy in women, I dash.