dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Trivia and Diowlly

first and foremost allow me brag a little bit concerning SBR, I have been with them almost from the beginning. they were heaven sent to me because I joined a bad online book because I didn't know. Along comes SBR and for the most part they are honest and provide a GREAT service. I check lines every single day, I often post and I enjoy this place immensely. But it is a hobby and not a life of worship.

I have encountered a ton of great people and a handful of real assholes. Politics aside but personality and smarts are important to me, if you are a hj I have no time for you.

Now let me write a little about Trivia, first I love the game. Second, I thank SBR for providing that small pleasure. If and when I beat it, well it is fun. it was not intended for any one of us to become rich my god the prizes are worth pennies and that is just fine. SBR gave us a fun game and a tiny reward if you win. I thank them again, they didn't need to do that.

Then one of the assholes comes along and brags actually brags how he beats trivia by using SIRI. Imagine that, he is proud that he is a petty thief. So now let's say you are a businessman and somebody is attempting to rob you, what might you do--take precautions and I think that is what SBR has done and rightly so.

I may be mistaken but trivia the past few months seems almost impossible. I won last week by completely guessing. my first question today was something like how many games did a pro hockey team win in 2009 or something like that. Who would know that? Nobody. I am a ny yankee fan and I can't tell you how many games they won in almost any year. my point is SBR reacted properly and I don't blame them.

This asshole ruined a perfectly good game, or maybe I am wrong. I am looking at a bunch of pros and I don't see too many badges. If I am wrong I apologize, whatever way you look at it an asshole brags about stealing pennies

Dear Jesus.
    Last edited by dante1; 05-16-19 at 12:38 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

tldr

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Some days harder than others.

My second question today was: "What shape is an NFL football field"?

Circle
    Square
    Rectangle
    Triangle

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Where did he say this? Link?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Today's 3rd question was impossible for me. Something about the max roster in 2006 for fantasy baseball playoffs or some shit.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

Circle
    Square
    Rectangle
    Triangle

Haha yes. It's strange how sometimes the first and second questions are super easy, even trivial (granted somewhat a matter of opinion but feels that way) while I've also had days when the first question was very hard, and I wound up missing it. They are pretty consistent with the third one, it's pretty much always hard - I've known it a few times randomly or had some general idea about it, but more often than not, it's a total guess.

Anyway, not a big deal imo, not exactly tons at stake here, just fun!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Where did he say this? Link?
    you will need to speak to the guy who originally exposed him and I forget his screen name. However, it is definitely true I break his balls about it constantly and not one time did he deny it. I am sure if the OP who caught him catches this thread he will reply.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Haha yes. It's strange how sometimes the first and second questions are super easy, even trivial (granted somewhat a matter of opinion but feels that way) while I've also had days when the first question was very hard, and I wound up missing it. They are pretty consistent with the third one, it's pretty much always hard - I've known it a few times randomly or had some general idea about it, but more often than not, it's a total guess.

Anyway, not a big deal imo, not exactly tons at stake here, just fun!
    exactly right, it isn't the points it is the fun of the game. I agree 100%, too bad we live on the same planet with hj and assholes.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

Circle
    Square
    Rectangle
    Triangle

I think they should make it a triangle! Three way football - you can score in one of two endzones, that could be interesting haha. Sort of like the relationship between regular checkers and chinese checkers!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Today's 3rd question was impossible for me. Something about the max roster in 2006 for fantasy baseball playoffs or some shit.
    if my assumption is correct management or whoever is involved in trivia must produce questions now that are almost impossible to cheat with using SIRI, naturally that is how any business decision would be made if somebody brags...hey I am going to rob you. therefore, the questions often are difficult. any time a question asks a ridiculous year when something happened well that is more than likely going to be a guess.

then again, maybe it is just a coincidence. whatever stealing pennies from SBR is more than shameful, and admitting it is even worse.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I think they should make it a triangle! Three way football - you can score in one of two endzones, that could be interesting haha. Sort of like the relationship between regular checkers and chinese checkers!
    lol

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Weird thread.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

fuk siri i use google and type it much faster alot of answers u can find on wikipedia anything with years is helpful some questions u just can't find in the 20 sec time frame

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    fuk siri i use google and type it much faster alot of answers u can find on wikipedia anything with years is helpful some questions u just can't find in the 20 sec time frame
    lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

he was joking bro

i had an amazing run and said put me against the James on Jeopardy...another obvious joke

I now have 1 badge

you need to relax unless he has 4 badges every time of the year

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Typical crybaby lib shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    and this is your typical response, complete BS. produce a few sentences my friend. lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    he was joking bro

i had an amazing run and said put me against the James on Jeopardy...another obvious joke

I now have 1 badge

you need to relax unless he has 4 badges every time of the year
    I don't think he was joking my friend, if he was joking he should have mentioned that. I break his stones constantly and not once did he claim I was joking. I hope the original poster of that comment reads this thread.

Hope you are well Rudy.

jts1207

You have created a thread about someone cheating at trivia lol. How does this affect you? Mad because you constantly get your shit pushed in during political arguments. Pathetic.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

remember the assholes and hj I was writing about in the original thread? he is one of those. tell me what WTF does this thread have to do with politics, liberal or conservative. Well this man is almost as stupid as dwightie, handjobs and assholes, not many but they are surely present.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You have created a thread about someone cheating at trivia lol. How does this affect you? Mad because you constantly get your shit pushed in during political arguments. Pathetic.
    I tell you why, it projects his dishonesty. If a man is so dishonest as to steal pennies well IMO his opinion is worth just about the same as your opinion--zero. that is what is pathetic.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    remember the assholes and hj I was writing about in the original thread? he is one of those. tell me what WTF does this thread have to do with politics, liberal or conservative. Well this man is almost as stupid as dwightie, handjobs and assholes, not many but they are surely present.
    What are you implying is happening to you because dlo wins at trivia? I'm sure you are some kind of victim here lol

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

It's nice to see dante bring his lying, illiteracy and insanity outside the political forum, where he embarrasses himself daily

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Is there some kind of rule about searching for answers to the trivia?

There's a time limit for fuksake.

You guys using words like "cheating" and "projecting dishonesty" and even "stealing" as if they apply here.

Trying to blame one dude because you missed the trivia? And calling that guy some kind of cheater?

Weird thread. OP should check himself, or herself.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It's nice to see dante bring his lying, illiteracy and insanity outside the political forum, where he embarrasses himself daily
    $500 if you prove one lie my friend, $500 sent immediately. and if your salary correlates with your IQ $500 is a small fortune.

this man doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too" a one syllable adverb and he calls others illiterate.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Is there some kind of rule about searching for answers to the trivia?

There's a time limit for fuksake.

You guys using words like cheating and "projecting dishonesty" as if they apply here.

Trying to blame one dude because you missed the trivia? And calling that guy some kind of cheater?

Weird thread. OP should check himself, or herself.
    are you crazy, do you think I give two shits about trivia and missing a question. it is dishonest, period. if you don't like that fact well shame on me. but more shame on him and you for defending him.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you gotta love D's partners in crime, they are quick to defend him. This is my opinion, I feel it is dishonest. play the game fairly, for fuks sake we are talking about pennies. Why do a few of you have a feather up your ass about this issue, is it because I clobber you on the political forum and you felt this was an in. Yeah, that is it.

if Khicks, or Turd or Vitterd or any one else played this same dishonest trick you guys would be bitching your ass off. you are so predictable and transparent, much like clear crystal Christmas candy. remember that.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Someone here once told me that there was a way to stop the clock by using another window or something like that. And sure enough that poster almost ALWAYS had the badges. And for one that he missed he actually made a thread about how the answer was wrong because the question wasnt clear.

And no I am not going to say who the poster is, but you guys can figure it out and i am sure that SBR has figured it out

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Trump cheats to win a presidential election and DLOW cheats at trivia

nothing in life is fair.

jts1207

When TDS gets real.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

are you crazy, do you think I give two shits about trivia and missing a question. it is dishonest, period. if you don't like that fact well shame on me. but more shame on him and you for defending him.
    See, this is where you are not checking yourself.

You made a thread just to attack a poster and in such desperation to attack him, you went on to completely make up rules that don't exist so you can call him a cheater.

You are so fixated on the attack, that you think people are defending someone.

Defend the poster from what?

Your made up rules?

Not sure if you are male or female but am pretty sure you are a bitch and an asshole who's obsessed with someone.

This thread shows it.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the closest thing to being correct in this thread.

We do see this type of made up behavior coming from the American Democratic politicians, it often goes with selectively applying laws.

It's getting out of hand anymore.

It's a shame that the liberal leaning side has devolved to make this behavior a political norm.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...This is my opinion, I feel it is dishonest. play the game fairly, for fuks sake we are talking about pennies...
    You are an asshole. This is no grounds for calling someone dishonest and cheater.

And even making a thread to say it.

None whatsoever.

I don't report posts, but you probably deserve it here for this thread more than any I've read in a long time.

jts1207

This thread isn't going like OP was hoping....much like election night. Back to politics forum you go...spew your nonsense down there lol

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    See, this is where you are not checking yourself.

You made a thread just to attack a poster and in such desperation to attack him, you went on to completely make up rules that don't exist so you can call him a cheater.

You are so fixated on the attack, that you think people are defending someone.

Defend the poster from what?

Your made up rules?

Not sure if you are male or female but am pretty sure you are a bitch and an asshole who's obsessed with someone.

This thread shows it.

I am not making up rules, my sense of morality believes this is pretty low, pretty shitty and pretty dishonest. your sense of morality tells you different. aren't you one of the guys who thinks DT is perfectly okay, aren't you a crazy? just asking?

and btw you can have the last comment, I am finished trying to convince people that cheating for pennies is at the very least disgusting, and in my book immoral, dishonest and just down right D Trumpish.

off you go!

12 Last