dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Trump cheats to win a presidential election and DLOW cheats at trivia

nothing in life is fair.
    right, but he has a ton of defenders, both Diowilly and the orange liar. lol

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

It should be obvious to everyone that Dlow has conspired with the Russians to fix the trivia contest on SBR in his favor

You tell em dante!!!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    right, but he has a ton of defenders, both Diowilly and the orange liar. lol
    The only poster that needs a defense in this thread is you. But that position in indefensible.

Trying to play some morality card while playing the "I'm a big lying douche bag card" is seriously fukked. It has nothing to do with dlow or Trump, they've done nothing, it's about you.

You have a fukked up sense of morality, it's right here in this thread.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The only poster that needs a defense in this thread is you. But that position in indefensible.

Trying to play some morality card while playing the "I'm a big lying douche bag card" is seriously fukked. It has nothing to do with dlow or Trump, they've done nothing, it's about you.

You have a fukked up sense of morality, it's right here in this thread.

Don't waste your time

It's like trying to explain to John Hinkley Jr that Jodie Foster really wasn't impressed that he shot Ronald Reagan

Delusional

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

dlowilly has 0 trivia badges

relax bro

you make a callout thread for cheating and he doesnt even win

i hope you are well too dante but common, relax

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

The reactions in this thread would have been the same regardless of the target

Desperate thread

Not shocked tho

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

My ten point question was “what is SBR Genies Birthday?”

I was too lazy to be like wtf at the time but gimme a break with that trivia question.

What’s next? How many inches is jjgolds rooster?

How about we keep it to sports?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    My ten point question was “what is SBR Genies Birthday?”

I was too lazy to be like wtf at the time but gimme a break with that trivia question.

What’s next? How many inches is jjgolds rooster?

How about we keep it to sports?
    This one is easy though. You just select the smallest number of the answer choices.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

What is Siri? Help me so I can beat trivia.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    first and foremost allow me brag a little bit concerning SBR, I have been with them almost from the beginning. they were heaven sent to me because I joined a bad online book because I didn't know. Along comes SBR and for the most part they are honest and provide a GREAT service. I check lines every single day, I often post and I enjoy this place immensely. But it is a hobby and not a life of worship.

I have encountered a ton of great people and a handful of real assholes. Politics aside but personality and smarts are important to me, if you are a hj I have no time for you.

Now let me write a little about Trivia, first I love the game. Second, I thank SBR for providing that small pleasure. If and when I beat it, well it is fun. it was not intended for any one of us to become rich my god the prizes are worth pennies and that is just fine. SBR gave us a fun game and a tiny reward if you win. I thank them again, they didn't need to do that.

Then one of the assholes comes along and brags actually brags how he beats trivia by using SIRI. Imagine that, he is proud that he is a petty thief. So now let's say you are a businessman and somebody is attempting to rob you, what might you do--take precautions and I think that is what SBR has done and rightly so.

I may be mistaken but trivia the past few months seems almost impossible. I won last week by completely guessing. my first question today was something like how many games did a pro hockey team win in 2009 or something like that. Who would know that? Nobody. I am a ny yankee fan and I can't tell you how many games they won in almost any year. my point is SBR reacted properly and I don't blame them.

This asshole ruined a perfectly good game, or maybe I am wrong. I am looking at a bunch of pros and I don't see too many badges. If I am wrong I apologize, whatever way you look at it an asshole brags about stealing pennies

Dear Jesus.
    Wow just saw this thread

Welp, since dishonest dante decided to make a thread about me I took him off ignore long enough to see what it was about.

Statements like, "Then one of the assholes comes along and brags actually brags how he beats trivia by using SIRI" are why he is known as Dishonest Dante. Never did I brag about beating trivia using SIRI, I mentioned that I tried using siri one time but it didn't work very well. Dishonest Dante has offered many times to give $500 to anyone who catches him in a lie, but every time someone gives an example of his lies we hear excuses and deflections. I'm sure this time will be no different.

Still on the fence whether this idiot is an SBR character. One thing that is true though is about a week after almost 1000 Christians were murdered and injured on Easter Sunday he actually went on a rant criticizing Christians and asking how will they answer to God one day because some white guy somewhere shot a jew. Guy is pathetic whether he is real or an SBR character.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

oh wow

is this true dante???

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

grown men arguing over free pizza points...welcome to another day at SBR! aka broke dik central

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Self inflicted burial here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

No need to even go for Question 3. Just take the 60 points and run...

3rd Question...

How many women has Shaquille O'Neal impregnated???

How the fuk should I know?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wow just saw this thread

Welp, since dishonest dante decided to make a thread about me I took him off ignore long enough to see what it was about.

Statements like, "Then one of the assholes comes along and brags actually brags how he beats trivia by using SIRI" are why he is known as Dishonest Dante. Never did I brag about beating trivia using SIRI, I mentioned that I tried using siri one time but it didn't work very well. Dishonest Dante has offered many times to give $500 to anyone who catches him in a lie, but every time someone gives an example of his lies we hear excuses and deflections. I'm sure this time will be no different.

Still on the fence whether this idiot is an SBR character. One thing that is true though is about a week after almost 1000 Christians were murdered and injured on Easter Sunday he actually went on a rant criticizing Christians and asking how will they answer to God one day because some white guy somewhere shot a jew. Guy is pathetic whether he is real or an SBR character.
    If Bill Gates got caught lying as much as dante has, and paid out $500 per lie, he would in debt 10 trillion dollars

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    No need to even go for Question 3. Just take the 60 points and run...

3rd Question...

How many women has Shaquille O'Neal impregnated???

How the fuk should I know?
    I’ve been doing this lately as well. My 175 point questions would need biffs sports almanac to look up these ridiculous answers. That’s when I get past the 10 point land mines like sbr genies bday

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Who the fukk has time to play trivia every day???

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16950

is siri good? alexa always gets my questions wrong.

First 12