MIG-29
    MIG-29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hello guys!
    Awful news Greeks' gone. I hope they'll come back someday. Great bookie
    All funds were transfered to BetCris and then proceeded to Scrill after some stages of verification. Pending bets are ok too.

My question is: does anyone know bookie with such Greeks' players propositions? I mean NHL & NBA points players contest. Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by MIG-29 View Post
    Hello guys!
    Awful news Greeks' gone. I hope they'll come back someday. Great bookie
    All funds were transfered to BetCris and then proceeded to Scrill after some stages of verification. Pending bets are ok too.

My question is: does anyone know bookie with such Greeks' players propositions? I mean NHL & NBA points players contest. Thanks
    The bookmaker they transferred your account to, BetCRIS.com/Bookmaker.eu is one of the better places for NBA player props.

For tonights NBA game, Warriors/Rockets, they have 27 player props up now ranging from total points, total points + assists and + rebounds

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Optional's right about CRIS books offering 30 cent player props for playoffs, but during the regular season I don't believe they did.

Whereas I recall the Greek having them up all year long.

MIG-29
    MIG-29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

For me Greek's uniqueness was in NHL/NBA players wagers. One player vs another. Comparison. All year long. Thats it. No one has it.

PS i think Pinnacle and Betonline have best lines with individual player props.